14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    >Generic R4nk
    >Summons from Deck

nope

- - - Updated - - -

So, basically another Felgrand that's minuscularly more usable while notably more restricted.
    Crap, I forgot to restrict the bloody thing to Heraldic Beast materials.

Yes. In fairness, could need some work. In retrospect I probably made that while feeling frustrated at inclusion of out of theme monsters in a deck.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Crap, I forgot to restrict the bloody thing to Heraldic Beast materials.

Yes. In fairness, could need some work. In retrospect I probably made that while feeling frustrated at inclusion of out of theme monsters in a deck.
    Is R4NK still relevant?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    R4nk is still a thing, alright...

As in, Utopia keeps claiming the souls of the unwilling without mercy, but I wouldn't call R4nk decks relevant.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Is R4NK still relevant?
    Give it time. It'll happen.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to make a retrained version of "Harpie Lady Sisters" that is actually worth playing.

Cyber Harpie Lady Sisters
    Level 6/WIND
    [Winged Beast/Effect]
    (This card's name is always treated as "Harpie Lady Sisters".)
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing a "Harpie Lady Sisters" equipped with "Cyber Shield", or with "Elegant Egotist". This card can make a second and third attack during each Battle Phase. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 3 "Harpie Lady" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, and if you do, add 1 "Cyber Shield" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
    2450 ATK / 2100 DEF

EDIT:
    I also decided to make some retrains of classic "Harpie" cards, along the lines of something you might see in a Legendary Duelists pack.

Ultimate Harpie Lady Sisters
    Level 6/WIND
    [Winged Beast/Fusion/Effect]
    "Harpie Lady" + "Harpie Lady" + "Harpie Lady"
    This card's name becomes "Harpie Lady Sisters" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. This card can make a second and third attack during each Battle Phase. Gains 250 ATK for each "Harpie" monster in the Graveyards. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 "Triangle Ecstasy Spark" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
    1950 ATK / 2100 DEF

[NOTE: The effect causes its ATK to reach 2700 (its ATK in the manga) if the only Harpies in the Graveyard are its Fusion Materials.]

Elegant Egotist Kaleidoscope (Japanese name: Kaleidoscope -Elegant Doppelgangers-)
    [Normal Spell Card]
    Target 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster with 1500 or less ATK you control; Special Summon 2 monsters from your hand or Deck with the same name as that target. You can only activate 1 "Elegant Egotist Kaleidoscope" per turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then Tribute 3 "Harpie Lady" you control; Special Summon 1 "Harpie Lady Sisters" from your hand or Deck. (This is treated as a Special Summon with the effect of "Elegant Egotist".)

[NOTE: In the manga, the lore of "Elegant Egotist" doesn't specify that it only works on "Harpie Lady", so I made it still work on it, while giving it what I think are adequate restrictions (1500 ATK limit comes from "Inferno Reckless Summon").]

Improved Cyber Shield
    [Equip Spell Card]
    (This card's name is always treated as "Cyber Shield".)
    Equip only to "Harpie Lady". It gains 500 ATK and 400 DEF. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck or Graveyard whose original name is "Cyber Harpie Lady".

[NOTE: The ATK/DEF boost matches the manga effect. It can't be equipped to "Harpie Lady Sisters", so isn't strictly better than "Cyber Shield". If "Warrior of Atlantis" can get away with mentioning "A Legendary Ocean" by name, I think I can get away with this more careful wording.]
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 1 Day Ago at 02:55 PM. Reason: Adding 3 more cards