Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277
Results 2,761 to 2,769 of 2769

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Volume 7 cards are here!

Alright, so here we'll start out with a Machine King support card. The Mechanical Soldiers and Honor Guard protect the King at all costs, dropping down and barreling into any opposition. Next we have D.D. Warrior's upgraded role. D.D.W is now the star of the D.D. squad! Then Viro joins it's fellow troupe clowns- and it helps them unleash a viral plague upon all those without a cent of wisdom not to laugh at Dark Clowns. Next up, what happens when two sides of the mirror meet? When the mystical priestess of Elves combines with her darker counterpart? Why you get elf yuri of course. ... I, uh- I mean Elf Fury. Yeah, that's what I meant. And finally we have something bad germinating. What was once a mere infection has contaminated nearby monsters and erupted into a full scale contagion!

So, it seems nobody else has posted in a week. ...Is there an echo in here?

Anyway, I always hope to read what you guys think of the cards.

Mech Honor Guard
    [Machine/Effect]

If this card is Normal Summoned: Switch it to Defense Position. "Machine King" on your field cannot be targeted for an attack. Machine monsters you control gain 300 DEF while in Defense Position. This card and any "Mechanical Soldier" you control can attack while in Defense Position and if it does: Apply it's DEF during Damage Calculation, also it cannot be destroyed by battle when battling while in Defense Position.
    ATK/1700 DEF/1900

D.D. Star Warrior
    [Warrior/Effect]

If a "D.D. Warrior" is banished: You can return that card to the Deck and Special Summon this card from your hand. There can only be 1 "D.D. Star Warrior" on the field. Your opponent cannot target this card with effects while this card battles. After damage calculation, when this card battles a monster: Banish that monster, also banish this card. If this card is banished: You can return another banished "D.D." Warrior monster to your Deck to Special Summon this banished monster, and if you do, banish 1 card in your Opponent's GY.
    ATK/2200 DEF/2000

Viro the Dark Clown
    [Spellcaster/Effect]

If you control a "Dark Clown" Spellcaster monster(Quick Effect): You can discard this card to set 1 "Virus" Trap card from your Deck to your Spell/Trap zone. If this card on the field is sent to the GY: You can add 1 other "Dark Clown" Spellcaster monster from your GY to your hand. If this card is tributed by a "Virus" Trap card and sent to the GY: You can add 1 "Dark Clown" Spellcaster monster from your Deck to your hand instead. If an opponent's card is activated in response to a "Virus" Trap card that tributed a "Dark Clown" Spellcaster monster: You can banish this card in your GY to negate that opponent's card activation and destroy it.
    ATK/700 DEF/1800

Morrighan Elfury
    [Spellcaster/Effect]

1 LIGHT "Elf" monster + 1 DARK "Elf" monster.
    This card is also treated as a DARK monster.
    Must first be Fusion Summoned using the exact material above. "Elf" monsters in Defense Position that battle gain 1000 DEF during the Damage Step. "Elf" monsters in Attack Position that battle gain 500 ATK during the Damage Step and inflict Piercing Battle damage. Each time "Elf" monsters on the field are destroyed by a card effect and sent to the GY(Quick Effect): Your opponent can discard 1 card in their hand to the GY, otherwise target 1 monster in their GY and banish it.
    ATK/ 2500 DEF/2000

Germ Contagion
    Spell

You can activate this card from your Deck when an equipped "Germ Infection" you control is destroyed. You can only activate 1 "Germ Contagion" this way per turn. The ATK/DEF of a non-Machine monster equipped with this card decreases by 300 for each "Germ Infection" and "Germ Contagion" in the GY during each Standby Phase. If the equipped monster's ATK is decreased to 0 by this card's effect: Destroy the equipped monster and equip this card to a face-up monster adjacent to the Monster Zone the previously equipped monster occupied, if possible.

And the final set cards for booster 7 will be up this week.

Booster 7:
    Job Change Mirror (Be the Boss)
    Bickuribox (This shouldn't have ever been a fusion)
    Monster Tamer (he'll whip your monsters into shape)
    King of Yamimakai (A king gets his due)
    Castle of Dark Illusions (lets make this what it should have been based on it's actual concept)
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Clown should be an archetype supported by Virus. I would love to see that as a thing.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Dark Clown should be an archetype supported by Virus. I would love to see that as a thing.
    Dark Clowns really should be a viral delivery system. :P

Final set of Series 1 cards coming tomorrow. Booster 7 was a fun one. Especially reworking Castle of Dark Illusions to act more like its Manga/Anime counterpart and turing Monster Tamer into a legit "Labyrinth" monster.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here it is. Booster 7 cards.

Right, so lets start off with Job Change Mirror's new directive. Promotions! Promotions all around! Here, have a promotion bonus in LP!

Next is Bickuribox's Toon form. The devil box yanks a card out of the graveyard after sending a monster there by battle.

Monster Tamer is now a true "Labyrinth" monster! In addition to swiping control of another monster, in true "Labyrinth" shenanigans it manipulates field position and then can go into hiding, lying in wait for the next opportunity to swipe control of a monster.

And now the original Supreme King of darkness finally gets an effect. And when he jump scares out of the shadows, he can force a lesser monster into hiding. And coming up on his heels, is a castle fit for the Supreme King of darkness. One with an effect a little closer to it's original function than CoDI got when it came to the OCG.

Job Promotion Mirror
    [Fiend/Effect]

Target 1 other monster you control then tribute this monster and that target: Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with the same type as the target monster and a higher level, and if you do, gain LP equal to the level of the Special Summoned monster x200. You can discard this card from your hand to negate the attack of an opponent's monster and inflict 500 damage to their LP. Each effect of "Job Change Mirror" can only be used once per turn.
    ATK/800 DEF/1300

Toon Bickuribox
    [Fiend/Toon/Effect]

If you control "Toon World" and no monsters: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand. If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card then Special Summon a "Bickuribox" from your Extra Deck. While you control "Toon World": Negate the destruction of this card the first time it would be destroyed by battle each turn. When this card battles a monster: Your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the battle. If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can add 1 card from your GY to your hand.

ATK/2300 DEF/2000

Master Monster Tamer of the Labyrinth
    [Warrior/Effect]

If this monster is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned: Target 1 Level 6 or lower monster your opponent controls and gain control of it while you control this face-up card, also it gains 600 ATK during Damage Calculation only. If this card is targeted for an attack: You can switch the target to a monster you gained control of by this card's effect. If you control a "Labyrinth" Rock monster or "Labyrinth Dungeon" Field Spell, at the end of your Battle Phase: You can switch this monster to another open column in the Main Monster Zone OR You can switch it's place with a monster you gained control of with this card's effect, then flip this card into face-down Defense Position.
    ATK/1800 DEF/1600

Supreme King of Yamimakai
    [Fiend/Effect]

Cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effect while "Yami" is on the field. If your opponent controls a monster and you control a "Castle of Dark" card and no monsters: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If this card is flipped face-up(Quick Effect): You can flip 1 monster on the field with a lower Level/Rank than this monster's Level into face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, when a DARK monster is tributed: Increase this card's ATK by the Level/Rank/Rating of the tributed monster x100 until the end of the turn.
    ATK/2600 DEF/2300

Castle of Darkening Reality
    [Fiend/Effect]

When this monster is Normal Summoned: You can activate a "Yami" Field Spell from your deck. Once per turn, you can move this monster to the Spell/Trap Zone and treat it as a Continuous Spell or Special Summon it back to the Main Monster Zone. While you control this face-up card: DARK Monsters you Flip Summon during the Battle Phase gain 400 ATK. Also, a non-LIGHT monster you control is flipped to face-down Defense Position after it battles. While you control this face-up card in the Spell/Trap Zone: You can Flip Summon DARK monsters during the Battle Phase the same turn you set them from your hand. If this card is destroyed by a monster effect: destroy all monsters in face-down Defense Position on your field.
    ATK/1000 DEF/2300

And that is it for my Series 1. FOURTEEN SETS of cards!

So what did you guys like in this set?

Which were your favorite cards of the Series 1 that I made? I have a soft spot for Amassed Dung. Just for the concept.

I have a handful of cards to post next week and then I think I am taking a break. But if any of my cards inspired you guys, I would love to see what you might make to expand on them.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toon Bickuribox is very cool. But I'd rather have it require a tribute for the Special Summon, like the original series of toon monsters.

It irks me that Toon monsters' summoning conditions are so inconsistent, and their original "Special Summon like a Normal Summon" quirk was forgotten. Only a major errata could fix this mess.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely like Panik's retrains and Toon Bickuribox, but the retrain of Monster Tamer seems a bit overly convoluted for complexities sake.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely like Panik's retrains and Toon Bickuribox, but the retrain of Monster Tamer seems a bit overly convoluted for complexities sake.
    Which part seems convoluted to you?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Which part seems convoluted to you?
    The last two effects.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last two effects.
    He hides within the Labyrinth and can reactivate his Flip Summon effect.