User Tag List

Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273
Results 2,721 to 2,723 of 2723

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Machine King-based theme. I love the idea! It must become "Perfect".

Sorry, I can't resist to push my own idea. But I'm very interested to see yours too! No competition intended.

Machine King's Throne
    Continuous Trap Card
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000) with the following effects. (This card is also still a Trap Card.)
    · All monsters your opponent controls become Machine monsters, also you can Tribute them for the Summon, or the activation of the effect of a "Machine King" monster, except "Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür".
    · Once while this card is face-up on the field (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; Tribute any number of Machine monsters with levels and Special Summon from your hand or deck 1 "Machine King" monster, except "Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür", whose level equals or exceeds the total level the Tributed monster(s) had on the field.

[Although the last effect doesn't work with Links and Xyzs, they can still be used for Tribute summons if {Perfect} Machine King is in the hand, or tributed for 3000 B.C.'s effect.]
    Last edited by Link-0; 5 Days Ago at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention where to summon from. Forgot to make the last effect a Quick Effect

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    There are already 4 versions of Machine King so I wanted to make a Spell/Trap card that supported him.
    Okay! I'm getting a vauge idea where you use the trap monster as the basis to make the prototype, then upgrade it to the regular and perfect forms in sequence. Sort of like level monsters but not so janky.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got three out of the next 5 cards designed. Now I just have to design Trap Maestro and I think I am going to make a field spell related to Machine King.