User Tag List

Page 261 of 264 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2640

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, here is what I got for Ayu/Allie Legend Duelist cards.

Aquaactress Mollie
    WATER ***
    [Aqua/Effect]

Once per turn: You can Set 1 "Aqua Story" card from your Deck to you Spell/Trap Zone.

ATK/900 DEF/900

Aquaactress Gar
    WATER *******
    [Aqua/Effect]

You can select a level 3 or lower "Aquaactress" monster you control; it can attack directly this turn, but this monster cannot Attack this turn. This effect of "Aquaactress Gar" can only be used once per turn.

ATK/2500 DEF/2500

Aquarium Theatre
    Field Spell

When an "Aquaactress" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing battle damage. Increase your life points by 300 each time an Aqua monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Once per turn: You can select 1 "Aquarium" card in your GY and shuffle it into the Deck; this card's name becomes that card's and gains its effects until your next Standby Phase. You cannot select a card with the same name as a card you control with this effect.

Aqua Story- Undine
    Continuous Trap

Activate when an "Aquaactress" monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Select that monster then take control of 1 opponent's face-up monster while you control this face-up card; but if control of that monster is switched again: Destroy that monster and the selected monster and if you do, you can activate a "Torrential Reborn" in your GY if all conditions are met.

The wording for the trap might be off. The idea is that destroying/removing it would return the controlled monster thus triggering the second half of the trap's effect.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Week Ago at 06:13 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Alright, here is what I got for Ayu/Allie Legend Duelist cards.

Aquaactress Mollie
    WATER ***
    [Aqua/Effect]

Once per turn: You can Set 1 "Aqua Story" card from your Deck to you Spell/Trap Zone.

ATK/900 DEF/900

Aquaactress Gar
    WATER *******
    [Aqua/Effect]

You can select a level 3 or lower "Aquaactress" monster you control; it can attack directly this turn, but this monster cannot Attack this turn. This effect of "Aquaactress Gar" can only be used once per turn.

ATK/2500 DEF/2500

Aquarium Theatre
    Field Spell

When an "Aquaactress" monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing battle damage. Increase your life points by 300 each time an Aqua monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Once per turn: You can select 1 "Aquarium" card in your GY and shuffle it into the Deck; this card's name becomes that card's and gains its effects until your next Standby Phase. You cannot select a card with the same name as a card you control with this effect.

Aqua Story- Undine
    Continuous Trap

Activate when an "Aquaactress" monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Select that monster then take control of 1 opponent's face-up monster while you control this face-up card; but if control of that monster is switched again: Destroy that monster and the selected monster and if you do, you can activate a "Torrential Reborn" in your GY if all conditions are met.

The wording for the trap might be off. The idea is that destroying/removing it would return the controlled monster thus triggering the second half of the trap's effect.
    I've largely forgotten the effects of the Aquaactresses, but these are very neat cards.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if I should have made the monsters Pendulums...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Aqua Story- Undine
    Continuous Trap

I'd write something like this:
    Activate when an "Aquaactress" monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Target 1 monster your opponent controls: Take control of that target (even if this card leaves the field).
    If this card leaves the field: Destroy all monsters you control that are owned by your opponent and 1 "Aquaactress" monster you control (if any), then, if you destroyed any "Aquaactress" monster by this effect, and you have "Torrential Reborn" in your GY, you can Special Summon to your side of the field all WATER monsters that were destroyed by this effect and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each.

Firstly, because the way you worded it, the trap must still be face-up on the field to activate its effect (thus forcing you to switch control by other means, ie. Switch Control), and also because I think you cannot activate Torrential Reborn since it has a very narrow activating window.

I don't have an opinion about the cards though, since I never played the deck.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps something more along:

Activate when an "Aquaactress" monster is Special Summoned from the GY. Select that monster then take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls while you control this face-up card and if control of that monster is switched again(even if this card leaves the field) destroy both monsters. During a turn you controlled this face-up card: You can activate a "Torrential Reborn" from your GY but it is Banished after its effect is resolved.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here's my go at making 4 Legend Duelist cards designed for Rex Raptor's more Normal monster heavy Duelist Kingdom deck. Also works with Lost World and the Normal Dinosaur Pendulums.

Primal Thunderer
    EARTH ********
    [Dinosaur/Fusion]

"Two-Headed King Rex" + 2+ non-effect Dinosaur monsters.

ATK/2600 DEF/3200

First of the Thunderers
    EARTH *********
    [Dinosaur/Fusion/Effect]

2x Normal Dinosaur-Type monsters
    Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 "First of the Thunderers". This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except by battle with a Non-Effect monster, and is unaffected by other monsters' effects.

ATK 2800/DEF 1900

Primeval Fusion
    Normal Spell

Fusion Summon a Dinosaur Fusion monster by tributing monsters in your hand/field OR by paying 800 LP and shuffling Normal monsters from your GY into the Deck as Fusion Material. While this card is in the GY: You can Banish a Dinosaur monster in your GY to Special Summon a non-effect Dinosaur monster from your GY and if you do, shuffle this card into the Deck. A non-effect monster summoned by this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards and cannot be destroyed by Effect monsters.

Primeval Realm
    Continuous Spell

Add 1 Spell/Trap card that lists "Dinosaur monster" in its text from your Deck to your hand. Normal Dinosaur monsters gain 400 ATK if in Attack Position or 600 DEF if in Defense Position and are unaffected by your opponent's Trap cards. Monsters that battle Non-effect Fusion Dinosaur monsters cannot activate their effects until the end of the Battle Phase. Once per turn, Quick Effect: You can change the Battle Position of 1 face-up Dinosaur monster you control. Once per turn: A Defense Position Dinosaur monster with 1200 or less original DEF can attack directly, applying their DEF for damage calculation. You can control only 1 "Primeval Realm".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Week Ago at 08:44 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

These are so cool!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Primeval Fusion targets:

Primal Thunderer
    First of the Thunderers
    Brachio-Radius
    Pragtical

Cyber Dinosaur(requires effect monster material)

I think Tyranno Hasselberry/Kenzan should have a fusion that requires "Tyranno" monsters as fusion material. I think there are 5 of them now.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Week Ago at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you had the chance to construct Kaiba's Legendary Decks, what would your 3 deck lists look like and what would be the OCG effect of the new anime card included in each deck?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Desmania Devil" seemed like it would have made a perfect Legendary Duelists card for Chumley, so I decided to make another three cards that could have gone with it. It was difficult to really fit in the "theme" though, since there's no way to make his cards into an archetype (except "Koala", which is an archetype in the anime), and his strategy was essentially just "Summon Master of Oz, but lose anyway".

Des Wallaby
    Level 4/EARTH
    [Beast/Effect]
    You can discard this card; add 1 "Ayers Rock" from your Deck to your hand. If "Ayers Rock" is not on the field, destroy this card.
    2100 ATK / 800 DEF

Des King of Oz
    Level 9/EARTH
    [Beast/Fusion/Effect]
    "Des Koala" + "Des Kangaroo" + "Des Wombat"
    If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. When this card you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Big Koala" from your Deck.
    4200 ATK / 3700 DEF

Ayers Rock
    [Field Spell Card]
    If a Defense Position EARTH Beast monster is attacked, during damage calculation: The DEF of the attack target becomes equal to the current ATK of the monster it is battling +100, during that damage calculation only. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can add 1 "Ayers Rock Sunrise" from your Deck to your hand.