Page 115 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    If the first effect is supposed to protect them from being destroyed by their own effects, that won't work; it's a maintenance condition, not an effect.
    I see... I'm gonna change it.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I don't think we're going to be able to make the payment cost any smoother than it is. Konami kinda shot themselves in the foot with that, and I don't think there's going to be an easy way of fixing it without making it utterly broken.
    Patently untrue since Diamond Core lets you not pay a cost and avoid destruction, all while being balanced. Painfully so even.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clairedestroyer! View Post
    Patently untrue since Diamond Core lets you not pay a cost and avoid destruction, all while being balanced. Painfully so even.
    Eh, I dunno, then; unless you find a way of getting rid of the cost entirely (which would make some of the Koa'ki Meirus more busted than they could be), I don't see it.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Activate this card while your Life Points are 4000 or less while you have only 1 or less monsters on your side of the field and you have no other cards in your hands. Draw 2 cards. Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to the activation of this card or the cards you drew by this cards effect during the same turn. You can only activate "Dawn of a Miracle" once per duel

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I've decided to actually make more of my Tulpa monsters, and more specifically, I'm making sets for me and my friends. That means I have to actually make a new card frame for them. Here's the first one that I've doctored up:
    Spoiler Alert!

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, I dunno, then; unless you find a way of getting rid of the cost entirely (which would make some of the Koa'ki Meirus more busted than they could be), I don't see it.
    I mean here's an idea I just cooked up during class (slow day today)

Core Maintenance Droid
    Level 2 EARTH/Machine-Type/Tuner
    0/1900

If this card is Special Summoned, "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters cannot be destroyed this turn. If all monsters you control (min. 1) are "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters, and this card is in your hand: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can make this card's level 1 or 3. You can only use this effect of "Core Maintenance Droid" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, but you cannot add cards to your hand (except by drawing) for the rest of this turn.
    Last edited by clairedestroyer!; 28th January 2016 at 11:10 PM. Reason: words

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CaC of the day because my day without CaCing seems absloutely empty(Where the hell this word come from?.)

More for the Rank 4 Toolbox we dont have enough Dragons in it also we have few "3 Level 4 Monsters" in that Toolbox, only Ptolemaios and Delteros and formely Shock Master

3 Level 4 Monsters
    When this card is Xyz Summoned Send 1 card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Your oppoent can send 2 cards from his/her hand to Graveyard if they do not do, it cannot Special Summon until his/her next End Phase. Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and if you do banish 1 card on the field then you lose 800 LP

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    3 Level 4 Monsters
    When this card is Xyz Summoned Send 1 card from your Deck to the Graveyard; Your oppoent can send 2 cards from his/her hand to Graveyard if they do not do, it cannot Special Summon until his/her next End Phase. Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and if you do banish 1 card on the field then you lose 800 LP
    I have absolutely no idea what this effect is trying to say.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what this effect is trying to say.
    Which part? To be more accurate

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an interesting take on the equip mechanic in this game. That mechanic has seen a pretty hefty decline, so perhaps this'll revive it a bit. Kudos to whoever recognizes the existing cards these are based upon.

Spoiler Alert!
    Spirit Arms - Sword of Soul
    LV 4 | LIGHT | [Fairy/Union/Effect]
    0 / 1900
    This card is always considered an Equip Spell Card. Cannot be Normal Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Spirit Arms" card. You can target 1 monster you control: Equip this card (from your hand) to that monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time.) When that equipped monster is removed from the field and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, you can increase the ATK of a monster you control by 1000 until the End Phase.

Spirit Arms - Lance of the Holy Grail
    1900 / 0
    This card is always considered an Equip Spell Card. Cannot be Normal Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Spirit Arms" card. You can target 1 monster you control: Equip this card (from your hand) to that monster. The equipped monster is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time.) When that equipped monster is removed from the field and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, you can target 1 monster on the field; its ATK is increased by 600, but its effect is negated.

Spirit Arms - Sagittarius Bow
    1000 / 1000
    This card is always considered an Equip Spell Card. Cannot be Normal Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Spirit Arms" card. You can target 1 monster you control: Equip this card (from your hand) to that monster. The equipped monster's ATK is halved, but it can attack directly. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time.) When that equipped monster is removed from the field and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, deal 1000 damage.

Spirit Arms - Twin Flashing Daggers
    800 / 800
    This card is always considered an Equip Spell Card. Cannot be Normal Summoned. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Spirit Arms" card. You can target 1 monster you control: Equip this card (from your hand) to that monster. The equipped monster can make a second attack during each Battle Phase (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time.) When that equipped monster is removed from the field and this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, you can target 1 other monster on the field; destroy it.

Ephemera, Warrior Queen of the Spirit Arms
    RNK 4 | LIGHT | [Fairy/Xyz/Effect]
    1600 / 1600
    2 Level 4 Union Monsters
    Can also be Xyz Summoned by discarding 1 "Spirit Arms" monsters, then using 2 other "Spirit Arms" monsters in your hand as Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can target 1 Union Monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon it, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and, if possible, equip it to that monster. This card must have Xyz Material to activate and resolve this effect. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF while it has an Equip Spell Card equipped to it.