User Tag List

Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268
Results 2,671 to 2,676 of 2676

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really need to get the monthly design challenge back up-and-running again. This thread is mostly dead.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    We really need to get the monthly design challenge back up-and-running again. This thread is mostly dead.
    That'd be nice. I believe Scion was running the last one.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    That'd be nice. I believe Scion was running the last one.
    I remember doing the October challenge. I've been really busy lately and the forum seems to have less active users lately.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Valentine's Day, duelists. Here's a slightly revised update of a couple of old cards I posted here a while ago.

Goddess of Allure, Aphrodite
    WATER ******
    [Spellcaster/ Effect]

You can control only 1 "Goddess of Allure, Aphrodite". Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Summoned: You can shuffle up to 4 cards from your Hand into your Deck and, if you do, place 1 "Allure" Counter on this card for each card. Once, during each player's Main Phase 1: You can move 1 "Allure" Counter from this card to another face-up monster on the field. Once per turn: You may change the target of an attack or monster effect to another appropriate monster with an "Allure-counter" on it by returning the "Allure" Counter to this card.

ATK 1800/DEF 2300

Exquisite Pheramones
    Spell-Quickplay

Activate 1 of the following effects by discarding 1 card in your hand: (1) Place 1 "Allure" Counter to a "Goddess of Allure, Aphrodite" or 1 "Desire" Counter to an "Eros, Son of Desire" you control. (2) Move 1 "Allure" Counter or 1 "Desire" Counter on a face-up monster on the field to another face-up monster on the field.

Anybody else got a "card of the hearts" to celebrate this day?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 5 Days Ago at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this would convince people to start playing Morningstar now since not many people play him in the first place. Also helps make the deck more "consistent" since the deck can brick even with all the draw/search power it has.

Fallen Darklord
    L2 DARK Fairy-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 1500
    ↙ ↘
    2 "Darklord" monsters
    You can only Special Summon "Fallen Darklord(s)" once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can send 1 "Darklord" card from your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Darklord" monster from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) "Darklord" monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
    (3) Once per turn: You can Special Summon "Darklord Tokens" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field equal to the number of monsters your opponent controls. They cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon, except for the Tribute Summon of a "Darklord" monster.

Darklord Transcendence
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only activate 1 "Darklord Transcendence" per turn.
    (1) Send 1 "Darklord" monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the GY; 1 face-up Spell/Trap card on the field has its effects negated until the end of the turn, also draw 1 card.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never posted a custom card in this forum because I only posted cards in the Dueling Network Forums, but almost a year has passed since it was shut down and it seems that it isn't coming back, at least anytime soon. So I think I'll post custom cards here from now. I'll start with some crazy cards I created some months ago:

Unleashing the Beginning of the End
    Ritual Spell Card
    This card is used to Ritual Summon "Chthonian Emperor, Chaos Unleashed". You can only activate this card while your Life Points are 3000 or less. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 10 or more. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.

Artwork: A giant black hand and arm emerges from the earth in a dark cave, while the people in the artwork of "Preparation of Rites", tiny in comparison, stare at it.

Chthonian Emperor, Chaos Unleashed
    Level 10 / DARK / Fiend / Ritual / Effect
    ATK 3000 / DEF 2000
    Must be Ritual Summoned with "Unleashing the Beginning of the End". Cannot attack and is unaffected by other card effects during the turn it is Summoned. If this card is Ritual Summoned: Activate all these effects in sequence. Before the activation of each effect, toss a coin: If the result is heads, you apply the effect. If the result is tails, your opponent applies the effect:
    ● Target 1 face-up monster on the field: It gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
    ● Target 1 face-up monster on the field: It loses 1000 ATK and DEF.
    ● Draw 2 cards.
    ● Discard 2 cards.
    ● Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
    ● Take 1500 damage.
    ● Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard: Special Summon it.
    ● Destroy 1 card on the field.

Artwork: A colossal black fiend has emerged from the earth and is breaking the rings and chains he is tied with, while the people in the artwork of "Preparation of Rites" are either paralized with terror or starting to run far from the recklessly reborned monster.

Mad Bureaucrat
    Level 4 / EARTH / Fiend / Effect
    ATK 1700 / DEF 1600
    If a player activates a card or effect, his/her opponent can negate that activation by adding one card with a different type from his/her hand to their hand, then return the card which effect activation was negated to its owner's hand, and the effects of that card are negated until the end of the turn (this is a Continuous Effect). If this face-up card is targeted for an attack: You can banish it until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card leaves the field, except by its own effect: Both players reveal their hands and return any cards to their original owner's hands.

Notes: This card is capable of putting quite a mess on the field and in both player's hands, I wouldn't be surprised if someone got mad playing with/against this. Its first effect represents the problems and the mess some bureaucrats can put up, ignoring what you want and giving you other unneeded options. Its second effect represents the absence of some bureaucrats when you need them. And its third effect represents that the problems finish when the bureaucrat leaves his job. Not meaning that all bureaucrats are the same, remember this is a mad bureaucrat.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 17 Hours Ago at 12:10 AM.