User Tag List

Page 273 of 274 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2731

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Machine King-based theme. I love the idea! It must become "Perfect".

Sorry, I can't resist to push my own idea. But I'm very interested to see yours too! No competition intended.

Machine King's Throne
    Continuous Trap Card
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000) with the following effects. (This card is also still a Trap Card.)
    · All monsters your opponent controls become Machine monsters, also you can Tribute them for the Summon, or the activation of the effect of a "Machine King" monster, except "Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür".
    · Once while this card is face-up on the field (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; Tribute any number of Machine monsters with levels and Special Summon from your hand or deck 1 "Machine King" monster, except "Beast Machine King Barbaros Ür", whose level equals or exceeds the total level the Tributed monster(s) had on the field.

[Although the last effect doesn't work with Links and Xyzs, they can still be used for Tribute summons if {Perfect} Machine King is in the hand, or tributed for 3000 B.C.'s effect.]
    Last edited by Link-0; 1 Week Ago at 05:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention where to summon from. Forgot to make the last effect a Quick Effect

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    There are already 4 versions of Machine King so I wanted to make a Spell/Trap card that supported him.
    Okay! I'm getting a vauge idea where you use the trap monster as the basis to make the prototype, then upgrade it to the regular and perfect forms in sequence. Sort of like level monsters but not so janky.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got three out of the next 5 cards designed. Now I just have to design Trap Maestro and I think I am going to make a field spell related to Machine King.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay here is my cards for Booster 5. Cant believe I've done 10 sets. Only 4 sets to go.

Alright, so I got you some tricky trap-hate with the new advanced form of Trap Master. Some less-than-friendly weather play. The worm that keeps on keeping on. The shining mechanized land our lord and ruler, Machine King, is directly plugged into. And... lots of shit. >:P

Notes:
    Really curious to know what you guys think of each of these cards this time. The field spell concept was inspired by the Triamids which in turn were inspired by the Cityformers of the Transforms franchise. Can you guess why the Dung counters of the equip cards are created in that particular way?

Chronic Worm is meant for a deck with cards like the ever classic Needle Worm, Needlebug Nest, Scrap Worm(tuner), also Warm Worm, Shield Worm and Worm Bait from Trudge's mind-controlled deck in 5Ds. A fun way to pressure your opponent with the ever present risk of decking out.

Trap Maestro
    [Warrior/Flip/Effect]

Flip: Select up to 3 Trap cards on the field and destroy them, then set 1 of them in your Spell/Trap Zone. Trap cards cannot be activated in response to this effect. If a face-down card is selected, reveal it; if it is not a Trap card return it face-down. You can banish a "Trap Master" in your GY: Special Summon this card in your hand in face-down Defense Position.
    ATK/1000 DEF/2200

Wicked Wetha
    [Aqua/Effect]

You can pay 1000 LP (Quick Effect): Banish 1 "Special Hurricane", "Localized Tornado" or "Trunade" Spell card from your Deck face-down to activate its card effect. When this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can Special Summon a "Wetha" from your hand or Deck. While this card is in the GY and you control a "Wetha", you can flip 1 face-down banished card face-up: If it could be banished by this card's effect, shuffle it into the Deck. Each effect of "Wicked Wetha" can only be used once per turn.
    ATK/1000 DEF/900

Chronic Worm
    [Insect/Synchro/Effect]

1 Tuner Insect monster + 1+ non-Tuner "Worm" Insect monster
    When this Synchro Summoned card is targeted by attack or your opponent's card effect: Send 3 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the GY. When this card is sent to the GY: Banish all cards that were sent to your opponent's GY by a card effect this turn. Once per turn, while this Synchro Summoned card is in your GY: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Worm" Insect monster in your GY in face-down Defense Position.
    ATK/1000 DEF/2000

Mecha Mecca of Machine King
    Spell

When you control 2 or more "Machine King" monsters, you must select 1: Shuffle all others into your Deck and Special Summon Machine monsters(except "Machine King" monsters) in your hand or GY who's levels each match 1 of the shuffled monsters if possible but their effects are negated this turn. Non-Machine monsters lose 300 ATK/DEF. Spellcaster monsters lose 600 ATK/DEF instead. Once per turn, you can target 1 Machine monster on the field: Add 1 Machine monster with a lower level than the target from your Deck to your hand. While you control a "Machine King" monster: "Machine King" cards cannot be destroyed. If you control 2 or more Machine monsters, you can tribute 1 "Machine King" monster you control: Special Summon a "Machine King" monster up to 3 Levels higher from your GY.

Amassed Dung Ball
    Spell

Equip only to "Korogashi". Each time a monster you control would battle a monster with at least 1000 more ATK: Place 1 Dung Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove Dung Counters from this card: Target one monster and reduce its ATK by 600 for each Dung Counter removed and if it's ATK becomes 0 by this card's effect, destroy it. If this card has 2 or more Dung Counters: The equipped monster cannot be destroyed.

Next up is Volume 6 and cards based on:
    Thousand Dragon's Signature Move
    Cyber Commander- Tristan's face card
    Ritual supporting Griffore retrain
    Dice Armadillo that lurks in the Dice Dungeon?
    And... I don't actually know. For the last one, I'll ask you guys for suggestions.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Day Ago at 06:24 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am excited for the next one.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking maybe Dragon Piper for the last one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going on the theme of retrofitting old field spells, I'd suggest Giant Scorpion of the Tundra if I thought there were any tundra-like fields.
    That or make it a tsundere monster.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lair of Darkness is an Amazing Product, i think i should celebrate it

Obscure Mixer
    DARK
    Level 2
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK:0
    DEF:0
    If you do not Control a DARK Monster you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Cannot be used as a Material for a Summon (except for a DARK Monster). If you would Tribute Summon a DARK Monster: You can treat this card as 2 tributes.

Frightening Hook
    DARK
    Level 4
    Warrior/Tuner/Effect
    ATK:1300
    DEF:0
    You can discard this card Special Summon 1 "Hidden Bait" Token (Fish/DARK/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0). If a DARK Monster is tributed you can Special Summon this card from your Hand or GY, you can only use each effect of "Frightening Hook" once per turn.

Count of Depravity, Samael
    Level 7
    DARK
    Fairy/Effect
    ATK/2600
    DEF/0
    Once per turn: You can tribute 1 DARK Monster you control or in your Hand, your opponent randomly chooses 1 card in its hand,then, put that card into the bottom of the deck. You can Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your Hand or GY whose ATK Is 2000 or less, you can only use this effect of " Count of Depravity, Samael once per turn.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about this sticky little Thunder monster?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Good.