User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] Forbidden & Limited List - April 2016!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NowaRulz29 View Post
    Chicken Game.....whelp. There goes my Deskbot and Buster Blader decks -sigh-
    Really? I don't even run Chicken game in my Buster Blader deck. but I guess it's needed if you wanna run a pure BB deck.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to just screenshot all the posts across every forum of people saying BA is the end-all Be all best deck with this list.

then make a nice big collage of the failure and post it in every event thread for the next few months.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I want to just screenshot all the posts across every forum of people saying BA is the end-all Be all best deck with this list.

then make a nice big collage of the failure and post it in every event thread for the next few months.
    Wait wut, people were saying shit like that?

wow....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see BA being a contender, since it didn't really get hit at all, but I think Kozmo will still top for a while. Draco Performapal is definitely all but dead, if not completely dead, thanks to not only the limiting of Joker, Monkeyboard, and Luster Pendulum, but the banning of Wavering Eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if Pendulum Storm and Igknight Reload become at least sides to make up the slack that Wavering Eyes left in its wake... That, or Echo Oscillation.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Kindly tell me how that goes. I'd like to see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I pretty much expected Wavering Eyes would be hit. Expected it would be Limited instead of Forbidden outright, but oh well.

What I'd like to know is why they didn't do anything to Towers. That Turbo/WE build was pretty much the reason it ended up there, so since WE is out of the picture, what's the point of keeping Towers the same way?

Also, what are they going to have to do to bring back Construct? Not a serious question; I don't play them—I just spent the last six months writing a fanfic on them and they've kinda grown on me since.
    in which I occasionally spew out many many words about ARC-V: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104557/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerious1 View Post
    So, I pretty much expected Wavering Eyes would be hit. Expected it would be Limited instead of Forbidden outright, but oh well.

What I'd like to know is why they didn't do anything to Towers. That Turbo/WE build was pretty much the reason it ended up there, so since WE is out of the picture, what's the point of keeping Towers the same way?

Also, what are they going to have to do to bring back Construct? Not a serious question; I don't play them—I just spent the last six months writing a fanfic on them and they've kinda grown on me since.
    TER only Just came off, think about why THEN think about what you just asked.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I imagine Towers hasn't occurred to them yet. Give 'em time; perhaps next banlist, they'll ban Pantheism, limit Solemn Strike, and bring back Towers.

Oh, what sort of fanfic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Oh, what sort of fanfic?
    Masumi starts having nightmares after the Maiami Championship. That's pretty much all I can say without spoiling anything (or without a mod asking me to stay on topic—I am sorry mods please do not murder me in the face )
    in which I occasionally spew out many many words about ARC-V: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104557/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am i the only one who is fine with this list...

With Norden limited i feel like still running 3 Instant Fusion just to use Thousand-Eyes Restrict ._.
    Stop spreading on me!