Dante, Traveler x3
    Dante, Pilgrim x1
    Beatrice x2
    Downerd Magician x2
    Ghostrick Alucard x1
    Mechquipped Angineer x1
    Nightmare Shark x1
    Wind-Up Zenmaines x1

So, I'm trying to help my boyfriend rebuild his BA deck with Beatrice (now that we have 3), but we're lacking a few cards. I know 3 Fiendish Rhino Warriors are necessary, but with how they're rising up in price, that's going to be a bit difficult to get a hold of, and we don't have the money for other, more expensive cards like Solemn Strike. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 6th June 2016 at 04:13 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... no one wants to help us out, here?
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try horn of heaven and sandstorm mirror force. Everybody is using these cards in the competitive play. I personally love sandstorm in this deck, specially because you can use it to flip the kozmo ships then use virgil to shuffle then back into the deck without triggering their effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? ... Damn, I sold one of my two Quaking Mirror Forces today... I do have a Horn of Heaven, though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Erickdsl said, Horn of Heaven is a good idea, especially since you have no Strike. I'm unaware of any competitive decks using Sandstorm Mirror Force though it might be a good idea with the current build since it uses Dark Law.

A speedroid engine could be a good idea as it's quick R3 to get Beatrice out. If you can, more Fiendish Rhino Warriors would be a good idea, I'm unaware of them costing more than $4-5 at the moment, they are spiking in price considerably though, so if you want to try and pick them up, it's best to do it now.

I know it's a bit pricey but Utopic Future is a must this format, it's the easiest out to Kozmo and sometimes the only out.

As for the side (you could main it if you want) you can try some Kaijus, which is what quite a few players use in many decks, but BA has better use of it if you have access to Interupted Kaiju Slumber, since you can send it with Beatrice and have a Kaiju on your next turn to combat Kozmo/Monarchs or whatever else you face.
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's going to try and get two more Fiendish Rhino Warriors, don't worry, and I do have a Horn of Heaven he can use. As for the Speedroid engine, I sold one of the three Terrortops that I had, so yeah, that was diminished (didn't know they were that valuable), and I'm not sure if he wants to do a hybrid or do it pure. Not sure about the Kaiju, either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I made some updates to my boyfriend's deck. I think both MST and Twin Twisters are redundant, same with Fiendish Rhino Warrior and Fiend Griefing, but I dunno what to replace them with; I've got a third Mask Change 2 I could add in, as well as a Barbar, but dunno what we can replace the other two cards with, other than The Terminus of the Burning Abyss. Got any suggestions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone want to help me fix up this deck? I know it's not the best BA deck out there, we can't afford the cards for any of the more meta variants, but we'd still like to mess around with this, sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phoenix Wing Wind Blast maybe???

Teching Kaijus with Interupted Kaiju Slumber is a feasible idea too.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 11th July 2016 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have many Kaijus that I'm not already using, just a pair of Dogoran, Kumongous, and Radian, so...

And I dunno if he wants to keep the deck pure or not; he usually does, but if I can convince myself to play Performapals in U.A., then maybe...