User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: [MVP1] Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Too... much... informations... to... digests !

I REALLY want to see the movie to see the new stuff for DM, Blue-Eyes (and hopefully Red-Eyes.... a man can dream !) it will introduce into action !
    Agreed so much intel. Love how this feels like a legit anniversary where they delve into the franchise's begginings and give long lost love to older cards instead of saying "yeah the past was ok now buy the new stuff" there like "love the old and new? How about you have em both" bringing back vets who left while keeping the newer audience

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Silver Gadget, Neo New Swords of Revealing Light (prevent direct attacks by taking 2k damage), Krystal Knight, Pandemic, Deep-Eyes White Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor (alternate art). These were the card rumours I saw (also a loop with 3 Traps).
    I wonder if v jump will shed light on the Deep-Eyes and Krystal Monsters and how they tie in to well you know without adding more clunk!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Is anyone else concerned about the movie preview? According to it, the YGO-verse went from flip phones and first wave solid vision to smart phones and VR in the span of six months. I know it's make believe and all that, but it does create some interesting implications for the universe. They could have just as easily not included modern tech.
    I've been thinking about that all the time, really. What Kaiba has looks leagues beyond what Arc-V has rolled out thus far.

If it's of any consolation, the VR tech in ZeXal with the D-Gazers is at least more compact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I've been thinking about that all the time, really. What Kaiba has looks leagues beyond what Arc-V has rolled out thus far.

If it's of any consolation, the VR tech in ZeXal with the D-Gazers is at least more compact.
    The original manga could be in it's own dimension

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, the name of a new boss has been revealed: Blue-Eyes Full Dark Light Matter Stardust Divine Trident Galaxy Overlord Archfiend Dragon! 9000 atk and def with it being a effect monster that's not only level 8, its summoning cannot be negated or chained while not being affected by other card effects. Everytime your opponent activates a card effect, negate it and inflict 100 life point damage to them. The final is that it has unlimited attacks while inflicting double piercing. It's summoning condition: Summon this card from your hand or graveyard by gaining 9999 lifepoints.
    Legit, not so much and its just how broken a card can be. Lets hope this stuff never comes to our game.

Ps, card is not real, just joking around.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much new cards........how are they going to put all of them in? How long is the movie gonna be, anyway?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    Too much new cards........how are they going to put all of them in? How long is the movie gonna be, anyway?
    well they only have to use the Movie cards, which come in a 45 card set.
    45 cards split between 3+ characters, shouldn't be that hard

and its not like they are obligated to use all of them in the movie
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbrax1996 View Post
    Guys, the name of a new boss has been revealed: Blue-Eyes Full Dark Light Matter Stardust Divine Trident Galaxy Overlord Archfiend Dragon! 9000 atk and def with it being a effect monster that's not only level 8, its summoning cannot be negated or chained while not being affected by other card effects. Everytime your opponent activates a card effect, negate it and inflict 100 life point damage to them. The final is that it has unlimited attacks while inflicting double piercing. It's summoning condition: Summon this card from your hand or graveyard by gaining 9999 lifepoints.
    Legit, not so much and its just how broken a card can be. Lets hope this stuff never comes to our game.

Ps, card is not real, just joking around.
    Well at least it's power isn't Over 9000!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    well they only have to use the Movie cards, which come in a 45 card set.
    45 cards split between 3+ characters, shouldn't be that hard

and its not like they are obligated to use all of them in the movie
    Your forgetting all the promos circling the movie as well. There's 4 just from pre-ordering a ticket. And Choco MG is a jump promo. Maybe we'll see Twin Burst.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Well at least it's power isn't Over 9000!

Your forgetting all the promos circling the movie as well. There's 4 just from pre-ordering a ticket. And Choco MG is a jump promo. Maybe we'll see Twin Burst.
    I didn't forget them
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    A little extra summons through effects, a little mill, maybe some use-as-materials-for-other-things (e.g., that Chaos Form might be usable as a vehicle to show off a couple monsters rather than just using Blue-Eyes as the material) . . I could see them cramming 45 cards into one movie. I mean, Pyramid of Light managed to have 73 cards used (not counting duplicates [hi Blue-Eyes] or repeat appearances [God cards via the simulation]), so like Dread Kaiser mentioned it shouldn't be too hard for 3 different characters to end up using 45 (or more, given the 4 ticket promos, Choco, and Twin Burst, plus other possible cameos) cards between them (heck, Kaiba and Yugi together ended up using around 49 different cards in their duels in Pyramid of Light).

The real magic trick is going to be making Aigami's deck reasonably functional (read: routes to Vijam, please!). I might not want a repeat of Malefics, but I do want something I can play.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!