Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V Jump June 2016] Movie Pack

Featuring new Gadget Cards!

Silver Gadget
    Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 1500
    DEF 1000
    When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Gadget” monster from your Deck, except “Silver Gadget”. You can only use 1 “Silver Gadget” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Kidou Yousai Metal Hold / Metalhold the Mobile Fortified Fortress
    Continuous Trap Card
    (1) Activate this card by targeting any number of Level 4 Machine-Type monsters you control; Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster to your Monster Zone (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0), then equip those targets to this card. (This card is treated as a Trap Card).
    (2) This card Special Summoned by this card’s effect gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monsters equipped to it by its effect. Your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for an attack, or for a card effect.

Chaos Form
    Ritual Spell Card
    This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster.
    (1) Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” or “Dark Magician” from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster from your hand whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters.

Source: V Jump
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/v-jump-june-2016-movie-pack/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, I was right! Chaos Form is a ritual for ALL "Chaos" Ritual Monsters. "Chaos" Ritual monsters are officially and archetype.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wake the metal!
    Create the metal!
    Enfold the metal!
    Control the metal!

Less jokingly, as I mentioned in another topic, I love Silver Gadget's design (as with Gold), and find Metalhold to be somewhat interesting. Not entirely sure how much I'd use it given Metalhold is going to be asking for at least three decent hunks of my backrow space (two equip cards to give it decent stats, plus the space it, itself, takes up; c'mon, Yugi, would it have killed you to dream your new Alexander up as a pseudo-Trap Monster like the Phantom Knights or Burgesstoma?), but it's at least a very nifty thing (and not asking me to control 3 specific cards to make it operate, sorry Stronghold but he's got you beat there).

And that Houkai Reincarnation is 'interesting' in its own way -- it on its own makes Vijam's ability to duck into your backrow suddenly make sense, as well as proves that Indiora's being able to fetch a card rather than a monster was for a good reason, but I'm still leery of giving my opponent 3 of anything these days even with the restrictions put onto them and the benefits I get in return. Also, as an aside, what happens if we use this on something where the opponent can't summon more of it (be it an Extra Deck monster that he hasn't used/lost any more of, or a card they're only running 1 of)? Will it all just crumble, or am I overthinking it?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really nice how Chaos Form can also work with Yugi's deck.

Makes me wonder if we'll see Yugi using that card. Would be awesome to see Yugi using his own copy only for Kaiba to also use his own copy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Again, I was right! Chaos Form is a ritual for ALL "Chaos" Ritual Monsters.
    Nice

I also said with Chaos MAX's powerful effect I wouldn't even mind if Chaos Form only has the summoning requirement as its only effect.....cue the card actually be exactly like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Metalhold causes all the equipped Gold/Silver gadgets to SS a gadget when he leaves the field, time for shenanigans.

Since all the Blue-Eyes usually hit the grave, Chaos Form is so much better than AVA.
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see the set number for the new Mobile Fortress. Can anyone make it out? Does it come right after Gold or can I dream of a Bronze Gadget in addition to the Silver and Gold?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neo New Stronghold looks very nice, Chaos Form will help BLS Decks, and Houkai Reincarnation is pretty broken for the Deck, I like it.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 18th April 2016 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only gripe with Chaos Form is that it doesn't include Gaia in it's graveyard banish effect after they pretty clearly bound him to BLS with the main set support last year. Also, will Kaiba have another Chaos Ritual monster? Yugi has 2. And one would assume somewhere out there is a Chaos Emperor Dragon Ritual monster looking at BLS on the other side. Please, Konami. Make ChED Ritual monster and throw him in Invasion of Venom.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Houkai Reincarnation is pretty broken for the Deck, I like it.
    Not so fast there, pardner. The Houkais we've seen so far don't actually benefit from this overly much -- at least, unless we're trying to make Indiora float more.

Garudia and Indiora both say that their ATK gain happens if they're Summoned by their own printed method, so if summoned by Reincarnation they'll have 0 ATK. Vijam won't care, and this'll certainly trigger (and otherwise benefit) Duja, but the two that seem to establish what the rest of the archetype'll be about come out of this worse for wear, so even without my earlier-expressed concerns regarding 'what if the opponent can't summon more of what attacked' there's still some definite problems to it.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Silver and Gold can summon each other, and you get a free search out of it too? wow, that's nuts.

Well, there goes that Pre-Preparation of Rites for Chaos Form, but as an upside, you can use it in Blue-Eyes, Dark Magician and Chaos/Black Luster Soldier decks
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!