User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

Thread: [V Jump June 2016] Collector's Pack

  1. #71
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Shoutout to all you guys that called the Ritual Angels for Alexis. You guys are good. So we'll have more than one featured Ritual duelist in Arc-V. Very interesting and I'm glad to see Rituals get some love. Kinda funny though that only girls are using it
    It was kind of easy to guess given the title of the upcoming episode on May 1.

  2. #72
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I guess they'll buff him with an effect that detaches an Xyz Material, or at least I hope so...
    At the very least it's going to be a budget Force Strix for those that just need a rank 4 base to start things.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  3. #73
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,479
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Yes he is. How baffling.
    Changing Photon was really the only way to make an alternate Galaxy-Eyes that sounded like it made sense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Shoutout to all you guys that called the Ritual Angels for Alexis. You guys are good. So we'll have more than one featured Ritual duelist in Arc-V. Very interesting and I'm glad to see Rituals get some love. Kinda funny though that only girls are using it
    That's assuming that she uses them. If she goes with straight Fusion I'll be happy because a) likely more support and b) I'm a sadistic bastard and I enjoy your tears. If she uses both I'll be VERY happy.
    Sanokal

  4. #74
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Changing Photon was really the only way to make an alternate Galaxy-Eyes that sounded like it made sense.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's assuming that she uses them. If she goes with straight Fusion I'll be happy because a) likely more support and b) I'm a sadistic bastard and I enjoy your tears. If she uses both I'll be VERY happy.
    Considering the title of the May 1 episode:
    Spoiler Alert!
    "The Brilliant Machine Angels"

  5. #75
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Considering the title of the May 1 episode:
    Spoiler Alert!
    "The Brilliant Machine Angels"
    consider that they may be her Season 1 deck revamped into a proper archetype

    That said, I wouldn't be surprised if any IRL version was built to work with both
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  6. #76
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her season 1 deck wasn't even fairy-type. All Cyber Girls were Warrior-Type and then all but Prima were EARTH.

  7. #77
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Her season 1 deck wasn't even fairy-type. All Cyber Girls were Warrior-Type and then all but Prima were EARTH.
    yes because names always match their type/Attribute
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  8. #78
    Registered User Baroque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    766
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Her season 1 deck wasn't even fairy-type. All Cyber Girls were Warrior-Type and then all but Prima were EARTH.
    Cyber Angels were late season 1 and onwards, though (Benten made her debut, and by extension the archetype's debut, in the episode where Chazz went bonkers and had the hare-brained idea to get all the macguffins in one place so that Alexis would duel him).

    That said, I do somewhat expect the original Cyber Angels to end up being used by Arc-V!Alexis, but with something to bring them up to speed (a rest-of-the-deck that isn't a hodgepodge of vanillas and oddball effects like the original Cyber girls is the true dream).
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

  9. #79
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is quickly becoming a pointless argument. Especially when we are just 2 weeks away from confirmation either way. Or maybe one week depending on what we see in the preview after this week's episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    That said, I do somewhat expect the original Cyber Angels to end up being used by Arc-V!Alexis, but with something to bring them up to speed (a rest-of-the-deck that isn't a hodgepodge of vanillas and oddball effects like the original Cyber girls is the true dream).
    @Baroque Have you seen my version of Prima Light in CaC thread?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th April 2016 at 03:56 AM.

  10. #80
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It was kind of easy to guess given the title of the upcoming episode on May 1.
    I'm going way back to last V-Jump when all we knew was Aster and Alexis were coming back. Before any titles came out
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •