Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duel Disk design: Hyperdimension Neptunia

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
    Honestly, for the HyperDimension cast I think a better distribution would be Xyz for White Heart (Chaos Xyz Change to reflect how she goes ragey), Synchro for Green Heart (Generally the favorite summoning method among skilled older players, which Vert would definitely be), Pendulum for Purple Heart (ties the others together, is the special exception method which doesn't start in the Extra Deck much like how Neptune is the only console which isn't a current-gen console in the real world), and uh Fusion for Black Heart because... They were left over... (Also because Fusion requires a lot of resources and don't you dare tell me that you can't see Lastation's Oracle making excellent use of that.)

And Arfoire for Nekroz-Style anti-Extra Ritual of course. Or Rank 4 spam for a pun on her namesake.
    So that you're not left with any extras like you were with Black Heart, let's just sort 'em out by colour. Hey, it even works; Rituals are long extinct and outdated as a concept while Fusion is insanely old whereas Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum are much more "current gen", and in that order too so give 'em to Blanc, Noire, and Vert respectively. Also Kei uses Deskbots.

But anyway, more about the disk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the design, simple and fiting with the last design from around Zexal and DoD.

But by apparence the field zones looks a bit confusion at 1st view as canīt tell if the left and right side are meant
    for pendulum scales? And where the deck and extra deck goes?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    I like the design, simple and fiting with the last design from around Zexal and DoD.

But by apparence the field zones looks a bit confusion at 1st view as canīt tell if the left and right side are meant
    for pendulum scales? And where the deck and extra deck goes?
    Those left and right sides are for Pendulums, yes. The main body has four slots on either side of the crystal:

Top left side: Extra Deck
    Top right side: Graveyard
    Bottom left side: Spells and Traps, including Field Spells
    Bottom right side: Main Deck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Those left and right sides are for Pendulums, yes. The main body has four slots on either side of the crystal:

Top left side: Extra Deck
    Top right side: Graveyard
    Bottom left side: Spells and Traps, including Field Spells
    Bottom right side: Main Deck
    Not a fan of Neptunia, but... GOD, THOSE DESIGNS ARE AWESOME!!

You should get a Kickstarter for this type of thing, if its feasible. I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to help.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher32 View Post
    Not a fan of Neptunia, but... GOD, THOSE DESIGNS ARE AWESOME!!

You should get a Kickstarter for this type of thing, if its feasible. I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to help.
    I doubt it'd get much traction and it's up to the artist anyway, and I'm sure they have other things they'd prefer working on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I doubt it'd get much traction and it's up to the artist anyway, and I'm sure they have other things they'd prefer working on.
    Aw, what a shame. Still, the options open, and like I said, I'm sure a lot of us would be happy to help.