User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 102 Discussion: Odd-Eyes vs Galaxy-Eyes

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She only had one fusion in GX. I wouldn't mind if she kept her Cyber Sporty main deck monsters. Aside from Fairy-Type Cyber Angels her deck consisted of the only Warrior-Type Cyber monsters in the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I'm hoping the new Cyber Angels are going to be Rituals in the first place. Since the old ones have been promoted recently, it would be a middle finger to us if she uses Fusions again. The fact that she uses Rituals is already an effective way to say that she changed sides.
    I'm quite confident She will use fusion monsters hat require "2 ritual summoned monsters" or "2 cyber angel ritual monsters" to fusion summon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its either using the Fusions as Ritual fodder or using the Rituals as Fusion fodder (for Asuka).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    She only had one fusion in GX. I wouldn't mind if she kept her Cyber Sporty main deck monsters. Aside from Fairy-Type Cyber Angels her deck consisted of the only Warrior-Type Cyber monsters in the game.
    Yet she's from the Fusion Dimension. Should Ritual Summoning even exist there? Chronos had only one Fusion Monster. The result? We got five new Ancient Gear Fusion Monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I'm quite confident She will use fusion monsters hat require "2 ritual summoned monsters" or "2 cyber angel ritual monsters" to fusion summon
    I think that the "fact" that she will use a Fusion Monster that requires 2 Ritual Monsters is pretty much a given to me.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Kaito recognizes the name "Sakaki," as well. He doesn't seem particularly cooperative with the other Heartlanders, perhaps thinking that they'd drag him down?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At some point of the episode I thought about counting the number of times Yuya and Yuto mentioned Jack's name.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Apparently Kaito recognizes the name "Sakaki," as well. He doesn't seem particularly cooperative with the other Heartlanders, perhaps thinking that they'd drag him down?
    I guess he is more confused about the new things he learned. He's blinded by rage and has trouble to accept those new guys as his new comrades. I wouldn't want to become comrades with Sawatari to be honest.^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I guess he is more confused about the new things he learned. He's blinded by rage and has trouble to accept those new guys as his new comrades. I wouldn't want to become comrades with Sawatari to be honest.^^
    I was more referring to how he *seems* to at least implicitly tell Sayaka to fuck off by interrupting her and absconding. Granted, I'll have to wait for the sub to know the actual dialogue, but he doesn't seem to be terribly keen on working with people even he knows are allies.

Also, how many episodes has it been since we've had an "egao" flashback to Yuto's "death?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Also, how many episodes has it been since we've had an "egao" flashback to Yuto's "death?"
    Since the Lancers went to City I guess. Which would be less than 50 episodes.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Very possible, his Deck is centered in having multiple copies of a monster after all. And Reiji had 3 copies of Doom Armageddon, that fake Jack also had 3 RDAs in 5ds.
    I didn't count Fake Jack since he and his RDAs are, well, fake. But I did forget about Reiji's three copies of Hell Armageddon.

Then again, like what KingJinzo said, Hell Armageddon doesn't feels like an ace anymore, more like a random member of the archetype that he just happens to have 3 copies of.......