User Tag List

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: (910?) Invasion Of Venom

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    The archetypes are ordered chronologicaly. Which means the unrevealed archetype has to be something that appeared between aromages (Clash of Rebellions) and PSYFrame (High Speed Riders).
    So it has to be something from Dimension of Chaos.
    You totally miss the joke don't you ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only here for SVFD (and any potential Cipher, Cyber Angel and D - HERO support).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I never thought they would ever revisit Aromage or Red-Eyes. Not that I am complaining. I'm really unsure what other support Psy-Frames could get. Perhaps their own Psychic Feel Zone or maybe a new synchro.

As for new decks, I expect to see Ancient Gears and Predator Plants. As the set is called the Invasion of Venom, I feel the Ancient Gears would go with the whole invasion theme. I know people expect Predator Plants in their own set like the other Yu- decks but the next SP set is apparently going to be Destiny Hero themed (Though that set is dark themed so maybe they could still be there). Another reason is that the cover monster is 99% likely going to be Starve Venom and fusions by nature are not very generic, so I feel it would probably bring it's own deck along with it.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are giving new support for yang zings and qlis, can we expect the continuation of the DT's lore?

The only new thing they can give to psy-frames is summon negation but that would be too op...

I know this is probably fake, but a man can dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    Man, I never thought they would ever revisit Aromage or Red-Eyes. Not that I am complaining. I'm really unsure what other support Psy-Frames could get. Perhaps their own Psychic Feel Zone or maybe a new synchro.

As for new decks, I expect to see Ancient Gears and Predator Plants. As the set is called the Invasion of Venom, I feel the Ancient Gears would go with the whole invasion theme. I know people expect Predator Plants in their own set like the other Yu- decks but the next SP set is apparently going to be Destiny Hero themed (Though that set is dark themed so maybe they could still be there). Another reason is that the cover monster is 99% likely going to be Starve Venom and fusions by nature are not very generic, so I feel it would probably bring it's own deck along with it.
    even though there are plenty of generic fusions, like dragonecro nethersoul dragon , or panzer dragon, theres also the predator plant fusion monster yuri used in the manga where he just fused 2 of yuyas performapals
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    even though there are plenty of generic fusions, like dragonecro nethersoul dragon , or panzer dragon, theres also the predator plant fusion monster yuri used in the manga where he just fused 2 of yuyas performapals
    "Generic" being only semi-generic at best
    "Plenty" being like 10 cards out of god knows how many Fusions
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have SVFD be 2 monsters or 2 Level 5 or higher monsters (the characteristic Level 5 or higher clause of the Summon Dragons must go somewhere) and you are ready for a generic Fusion.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 26th April 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    The only Ancient Gears I see possibly coming out immediately in this set are the ones that Roger played.

Clear Wing came out like 6 months before Speedroids as an Archetype. I don't expect Starve Venom to immediately herald Predatory Plants. Fusion Dragon's materials will probably be just as generic as the other dragons in its own way.

I want an upgrade to Jinzo archetype support so it becomes a predator to mirror forces, horns and Traptrix holes, creepy as that sounds. A Jinzo fusion that preys on Rafflessia Xyz and its illk.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 27th April 2016 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The only Ancient Gears I see possibly coming out immediately in this set are the ones that Roger played.
    I don't really see any reason why the Hound Dogs and friends couldn't show up too.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Have SVFD be 2 monsters or 2 Level 5 or higher monsters (the characteristic Level 5 or higher clause of the Summon Dragons must go somewhere) and you are ready for a generic Fusion.
    It already went to Clear Wing. But this sounds a fair Fusion Summon condition.