Thread: (910?) Invasion Of Venom

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    RED-EYES FRIGGIN' SUPPORT !
    We know. It got an announcement thread. You didn't need to post this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    We know. It got an announcement thread. You didn't need to post this.
    I've post it before the thread was post dude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Graydle Slime Jr. is pretty incredible, I gotta say; he not only introduces new Synchro options (easy 5's, as well as an easier Dragon), but he also introduces the ability for Graydle Dragon to destroy 3 cards at once instead of the usual 2 (as well as, if you're feeling incredibly silly, Rank 5 access). The only drawback/caveat is that you need to ensure you have a Level 3 (or 5) Aqua-type monster in your hand, which while not difficult still does require a bit of forethought (or a lucky draw into Salvage).

As an aside, I do like that they gave the guy an additional effect to make it so that he doesn't brick if you don't have the setup ready.
    Not necessarily; it says "then, you can", which means that it's optional, and you don't have to do it to resolve the rest of the effect. so you can technically go into Gishilnodon first-hand without any other Graydles in your hand, or you can Special Summon a level 4 Water monster with its effect for a Trishula (ugh) or a level 1 monster for Dewloren/Gungnir plays. I mean, people are already talking about Silent Angler for Trishula plays, why not Treeborn Frog for Dewloren plays? Hell, Dewloren in this deck would be awesome: steal monsters with your Graydles, then bounce the Graydles back to your hand with Dewloren to devastate the opponent's field AND get rid of the cards you stole.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 10th June 2016 at 09:56 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In retrospect, I'm more convinced that Series 9 will have 12 main Booster Packs. It looks like the CORE-archetypes were the one supported in this set. What I'm wondering is whether the DOCS-archetypes will also receive a support in this set or not. If that's the case, then there might be a Majespecter and BLS-support in this set. Also, this set is Extra Deck-heavy/-centric (with earliest Extra Deck card being at 38 instead of 43-45) unlike the first 9 packs. We still don't know what legacy support this pack might have (strong bet will be "Chaos" monsters), and presumably 2 archetypes (Pendulum-archetype and 1 side-archetype like Triamids) that will be in this set.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    In retrospect, I'm more convinced that Series 9 will have 12 main Booster Packs. It looks like the CORE-archetypes were the one supported in this set. What I'm wondering is whether the DOCS-archetypes will also receive a support in this set or not. If that's the case, then there might be a Majespecter and BLS-support in this set. Also, this set is Extra Deck-heavy/-centric (with earliest Extra Deck card being at 38 instead of 43-45) unlike the first 9 packs. We still don't know what legacy support this pack might have (strong bet will be "Chaos" monsters), and presumably 2 archetypes (Pendulum-archetype and 1 side-archetype like Triamids) that will be in this set.
    You realize Graydle Slime Jr is in this set right ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You realize Graydle Slime Jr is in this set right ?
    Sorry. I worded that badly. I mean, I'm wondering whether all the DOCS-archetypes will receive a support in this set or whether it's just the Graydles.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Graydle gets a new Synchro in this set I hope Aroma gets a second one here as well. Shiranui already got 2.

Still disappointed we are not getting an Aromage Cannabis. ;P

Maybe we get 2 LIGHT Armoa synchros for Aromaseraphy in this set and next set we get a DARK Aroma tuner and the other 2 Aromages become DARK synchcros. Or not. For some reason we still don't have a WIND Aromage... or a DARK Aromage as opposite to Jasmine... if we ever would.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th June 2016 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I hope we get V-Jump leaks tomorrow.
    Not only we will get more INOV stuff, but also the first info about "Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Man, I hope we get V-Jump leaks tomorrow.
    Not only we will get more INOV stuff, but also the first info about "Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers".
    I doubt it will come tomorrow. More probably Wednesday/Thursday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt it will come tomorrow. More probably Wednesday/Thursday.
    I don't know: last month they came out on Tuesday, IIRC. It won't be long, anyway: I'm starting to be curious about the Pendulum archetype for INOV they are keeping under wraps. Also, it's a little off-topic, but I also wonder what's going to be in the Booster SP aside from the D. I'm hoping for the Abyss Actors, personally, they are one of my favourites ARC-V archetypes.