User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [CPF1] Galaxy Stealth Dragon

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Well, no. DevPro "community" is far worse than Dueling Network.
    Ouch. I THINK Tcgplayer might be okay as well, but I only read the article comments and it's usually fairly civil.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping that it would require any 2 Level 4 monsters, but unfortunately, it requires 2 Dragon-type monsters. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but there aren't many Level 4 Dragon-types that are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    As for dragons, there's Galaxy Dragon in-theme, but the Collapserpent/Wyvernbuster engine is probably the fastest one.
    This is what I thought last night as well. Not only is it currently the quickest way to summon GSD, but it can also give access to a Chaos engine of sorts.

What would make this card great is if it allowed the player to detach 2 Xyz Materials, and add 1 Dragon-type monster from his/her deck to his/her hand. Oh well, I guess it's still a decent card. It's something that Red-Eyes might be able to use, so at least I now have something to experiment with.

Also

Well, no. DevPro "community" is far worse than Dueling Network.
    Laughable.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 29th April 2016 at 11:41 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Laughable.
    Not so laughable.

DevPro is, maybe to worse than DN (since I never used DN, I can't tell). But DevPro's community is pure cancer. I'm glad I quit this bunch of elitist jerks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so laughable.

DevPro is, maybe to worse than DN (since I never used DN, I can't tell). But DevPro's community is pure cancer. I'm glad I quit this bunch of elitist jerks.
    Although, I've never really used DevPro, so I can't really tell you about the community there, I can tell you based on experience that YgoPro for me, has been a better gaming experience overall then any other, including duelist network, and I'd be glad to take you on anytime.

As for the community, well lets just say this: the org has the BEST community. Period. I have never regretted coming to this site, and probably never will regret it, and I know that you and a lot of us probably feel the same. Other communities might have their benefits and their Bullshit, but ours is probably the most welcoming. I always feel this sense of ease coming here, whenever I feel like it, or whenever I'm having a bad day, and chatting with everyone, and hope this site can continue for years to come.

Back to the card, the only deck that WOULD run it is the Chaos dragon build in my eyes, with the whole wyverburster/collapserpent combo. Dracos CAN run it, but probably won't cause pendulums are much faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so laughable.

A good amount of the YGO community is like that. That's what happens when the only recognized format is the one used for all competitive events. Traditional is a joke, because even though it exists, it will most likely never be recognized. No one ever talks about it because no one cares about it. YGO is like the equivalent of mtg's modern format. There are only a few viable decks and the community in it is very meta minded and elitist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We are rating cards for 5 stars now?
    I was just poking some fun at people who rate cards when they come out. I actually like this card. Too many yugioh cards to give ratings too though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the topic of elitists and all, I agree. This is actually the only yugioh forum I'm active on because its userbase is open to old and new cards generally. On the others, I cant begin to tell you how many people would diss dm monsters as they weren't meta but look at Blue-Eyes now! Then there are those who dis all the new stuff and only like DM. Though my favorite is blue-eyes, most of my faves are newer cards like kaiju and kozmo. I don't play kozmo because too many do but its freakin star wars meets oz. Then there are Kaiju which features a monster that is from my favorite franchise of all time being Godzilla! Now I hate Xyz being in every deck but I like it sometimes and if you say you want a xyz related card, EVERYONE thinks you want xyz in every deck or that you believe every deck needs one. A good amount of these people who assume this are on this forum but that's a nitpick. Every forum has its flaws, this one is one of the most lax. Only flaw here is when someone assumes something here.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at this card, it's a pretty good card -- especially alongside Titanic Galaxy, whom would be able to shore up Stealth's lower ATK with the attack redirect. Definitely going to consider them both for a future Felgrand deck.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Looking at this card, it's a pretty good card -- especially alongside Titanic Galaxy, whom would be able to shore up Stealth's lower ATK with the attack redirect. Definitely going to consider them both for a future Felgrand deck.
    You're reading my mind buddy.

Let's the Felgrand Chaos Dragon fun begins !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Forgot about the felgrand stuff actually. Kinda took gospel and forgot about the rest. This card could work wonders with that deck when I stop to think about it