User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OCG Banned and Restriction List Update

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm finding the Honest unlimiting making sense, especially when there are quite a few cards that can have the Armades effect (aka opponent unable to activate cards if this monster attacks), like Frightfur Sheep, and S39 Utopia Lightning. The latter is especially threatening.

Konami did good with the Ptoly and Noden ban. pls bring to TCG
    Might as well just put this so that people can actually read from my mistake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFF Ptolemaeus ban. How am I supposed to make Leo Arms now, run Level 5s again? gdi
    lol at CED @3. Make sense considering that they "errata"'d it, but never thought it would actually go straight to 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for change!
    Let's have a burial for all metas incl. tellarknight, Nekroz, Magician, Atlantean... except EmEM AND THE BROKEN CyberDragonINFINITY
    ITS TIME FOR ABYSS - BURNING ABYSS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for change!
    Let's have a burial for all metas incl. tellarknight, Nekroz, Magician, Atlantean... except EmEM AND THE BROKEN CyberDragonINFINITY
    Infinity was NEVER broken, Ptolemaios was. It gave R4NK access to Infinity which was already neutered to: Rank 5 (not an easy engine) AND Machines (more restriction).

Tellarknight's engine has not received a hit this list aside from the Noden and the Ptolemaios, instead it got a 3rd Honest. Constellar Dia being more difficult to pull off hurt them a bit though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the incessant Rank 4 bitching will lessen a little now.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaru View Post
    Maybe the incessant Rank 4 bitching will lessen a little now.
    Nnnnnnnope. All Rank 4 lost were Ptolemaeus and Norden. Little dents in the overall machine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Nnnnnnnope. All Rank 4 lost were Ptolemaeus and Norden. Little dents in the overall machine.
    then again, iirc OCG has Shock Master among its ranks, so the loss of Ptoly isn't much for them.
    Might as well just put this so that people can actually read from my mistake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    No Ptolemaeus = no Infinity, though.

I'm sure a lot of the bitching revolved around Infinity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't help but find the clamoring for the ban of Shock Master hilarious. I love the list. Konami always letting us play the game in fun and different ways. Norden being banned is laughable at best, but it does save my Instant Fusion, I suppose. Poor god ate too much ramen. Banned Ptolemaios is pretty much the one thing I wanted to have. I know people think the obvious deck was neglected, but that's not how you should look at it. With Ptolemaios banned, we have a little less problems. TCG should follow suit, Rank 4 shouldn't be able to casually jump into 5, 6, or even 7.

Man, life is okay sometimes. The game won't stop clowning around for now, but that will just as well change next time. And with some new, surprisingly fun toys to play around with, I can actually play against the clowns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shock's a bigger problem now because M&m can still go into it faster than any other deck out there, and it basically auto-wins the mirror alongside 90% of games when paired with Rafflesia.