User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: (908) Shining Victories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It's kind of funny in that regard as he was the one telling Shun in their duel that he is a Common and commons "can't afford to fill their extra deck" with so many cards like all the Xyz monsters Kurosaki was summoning.
    If only the other characters had that abillity of revealing 3 or more new monsters per Duel...
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 11th December 2015 at 07:40 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that we are just 1 to 1.5 weeks away from spoiler, but I'm just wondering what happened to the other non-Pendulum archetype that should debut in this set (similar to the Aromages, Graydles, Shiranuis). Based on the pattern, if they exist then they should be WIND. Seems like Konami is silent about it. Heck, it's not even in the commercial or in the website, nor in V-JUMPs.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    I know that we are just 1 to 1.5 weeks away from spoiler, but I'm just wondering what happened to the other non-Pendulum archetype that should debut in this set (similar to the Aromages, Graydles, Shiranuis). Based on the pattern, if they exist then they should be WIND. Seems like Konami is silent about it. Heck, it's not even in the commercial or in the website, nor in V-JUMPs.
    But the Aromas were multi-Attribute. And we're assuming they're Digital Bugs, for now.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I'm guessing 4 new high-level Insects. Digital Bugs. I have no clue what the TOON monster in this set could be though. I would love if it was TOON Vorse Raider with an original effect like Toon Gemini Elves got.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess there's still the 33-36 slot for the new archetype just in case. 37 might be a generic Wyrm-Type monster, 40 might be a Toon monster, 41 and 42 would be the Deskbot 009 and 010 (Pendulums), 43 or 44 would be the "Draco" Ritual Monster (complementary to the Amorphages). I guess that's it for the missing monsters in SHVI.
    Of special note is that the 54 and 55 slots are Xyz Monsters. Are there Raidraptor or Performage Xyz monster (in the anime) that are not yet released? I guess 55 would be a Rank 5 or 6 "Digital Bug" Xyz while 54 would be a generic Xyz (since I don't think there are any Xyz anime cards that are not yet released in Arc-V)

Also, one thing that fascinated me regarding the last 4 packs for Series 9. The series is pattern heavy. The nostalgia support (all are from the original Series) introduced from CORE to SHVI corresponds to one of the Special Summoning methods
    CORE -> Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz (ignoring the "Summoned Skull' support which is a Fusion)
    DOCS -> Black Luster Soldier Support -> Ritual
    BOSH -> Buster Blade Support -> Fusion
    SHVI -> Blue-Eyes Support -> Synchro

I hope that Series 10 (1001 to 1004) nostalgia support would focus on GX.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CORE -> Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz (ignoring the "Summoned Skull' support which is a Fusion)
    Don't forget to ignore the Synchro in the Buster Blader support.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @melcarba
    We'll likely be getting a second Dinomist so actually the new Archetype will be 34-37. That leaves 40-43, one of which will almost certainly be another Toon monster. 44 will be the Draco Ritual. There is still Performage Shadow Maker Xyz monster but I doubt if it will be in this set. There is also the mystery anime Synchro monster in this set. Will it be an Ass Blackwing? Or will it be the new Goyo? Will 017 be an Ass Blackwing or will it be Jutte Lord? And will Jutte Lord's effect be come generalized support or will we actually get a "Jutte" archetype the way we got "Jinzo" as an archetype during GX? (I prefer archetype).

The next set, The Dark Illusion, will probably have Dark Magician support though I would rather have Magician of Black Chaos or Pegasus' "Illusionist" support. It will not be GX.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th December 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it was
    Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz & Fusion
    Black Luster Soldier Support -> Ritual
    Buster Blade Support -> Fusion & Synchro
    Blue-Eyes Support -> Synchro & Fusion
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was
    Twin Burst isn't coming out in SHVI, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    @melcarba
    We'll likely be getting a second Dinomist so actually the new Archetype will be 34-37. That leaves 40-43, one of which will almost certainly be another Toon monster. 44 will be the Draco Ritual. There is still Performage Shadow Maker Xyz monster but I doubt if it will be in this set. There is also the mystery anime Synchro monster in this set. Will it be an Ass Blackwing? Or will it be the new Goyo? Will 017 be an Ass Blackwing or will it be Jutte Lord? And will Jutte Lord's effect be come generalized support or will we actually get a "Jutte" archetype the way we got "Jinzo" as an archetype during GX? (I prefer archetype).

The next set, The Dark Illusion, will probably have Dark Magician support though I would rather have Magician of Black Chaos or Pegasus' "Illusionist" support. It will not be GX.
    Which makes my doubt about The Dark Illusion being from Series 10 stronger (was The Dark Illusion being Series 10 already confirmed? The way the article is worded sounds vague like "April Booster pack for Asia". Anyway, that's for another topic). Majority of us guess that Yuri's dragon would be the cover card for The Dark Illusion, but most of Cover Card for Green sets save Return of the Duelist are from the main protagonists. Not to mention, this one has no "Duelist" in its name. If that was to be the start of Series 10, I doubt that the nostalgia support (if its still there) will stay, not to mention that they might change the cards 30 - 43 pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was
    Considering that the Fusion in CORE was Summoned Skull support and the Synchro in BOSH was for the dragon perse, if we just focus on the main monsters (Red-Eyes and Buster Blader), then the pattern stands. Too bad the nostalgia support were from main characters. Was really hoping that there would be a retrained version for Great Moth.

As it stands, it looks like more than half (46 or so out of 80) of the Booster Pack was spoiled.
    Last edited by melcarba; 25th December 2015 at 03:00 PM.