User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: (908) Shining Victories

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Wish I take the time to tryna a figure out what comes in packs. Everybody got their own thing, I'm not knocking it. Wish i was able to do same. Glad you guys enjoy doing it too. At least I'm learning from what you guys posting.
    Each to one's own. There is as much to be said for keen observation and learning as there is for participation.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Wish I take the time to tryna a figure out what comes in packs. Everybody got their own thing, I'm not knocking it. Wish i was able to do same. Glad you guys enjoy doing it too. At least I'm learning from what you guys posting.
    Lol. I was just really bored. Not to mention, this is the one of the most spoiled set. We know 56 or 57 out of the 80 SHVI cards already before the massive SHVI spoilers due next week. Usually, about 40 - 45 cards were spoiled just before the leaks come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    Wasn't there a Synchro and Xyz Odd-Eyes monster already (Odd-Eyes Absolute and Odd-Eyes Meteorbust)? That already completes the Odd-Eyes family.
    * Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon -> DARK -> Pendulum Monster
    * Odd-Eyes Sabre Dragon -> LIGHT -> Effect Monster
    * Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon -> WATER -> Xyz Monster
    * Odd-Eyes Meteorbust Dragon -> FIRE -> Synchro Monster
    * Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon -> WIND -> Fusion Monster
    * Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon -> EARTH -> Ritual Monster

also with the generic Wyrm monster revealed (SHVI-JP037), the only interesting slots left were #23 to 26, #40, #42 to 44, and #80. Could there be still another slot for another archetype? The #23 to 26 slot seems dubious (between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage). Also, there is a missing slot for spells (#61 and #62) which is coincidentally between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage support Spells. I guess the #72 slot was for Amorphage trap or a Blue-Eyes trap OR maybe those slots are for Assault Blackwings (but I highly doubt it) since both Blue-Eyes and Amorphage are non-Anime cards.
    I meant for D/D/D cross promotion, not Odd-Eyes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I bet they will drop a Ritual here and an Xyz in "The Dark Illusion", the opposite of Odd-Eyes where the Fusion debuted first in DOCS and Ritual in BOSH.
    The Draco ritual will be in this set and since the 900 series began there has only been 1 Ritual(sadly) per set. And even if there was an additional D/D ritual monster I don't believe there are any more practical spaces for a Ritual Spell card to go with it. Perhaps they'll wait for The Dark Illusion to do that. But honestly, if the next set is going to be about Dark Magician legacy archetype support, I'd rather have a retrained Magician Of Black Chaos ritual monster to go with Black Luster Soldier's retrain from DOCS.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The Draco ritual will be in this set and since the 900 series began there has only been 1 Ritual(sadly) per set. And even if there was an additional D/D ritual monster I don't believe there are any more practical spaces for a Ritual Spell card to go with it. Perhaps they'll wait for The Dark Illusion to do that. But honestly, if the next set is going to be about Dark Magician legacy archetype support, I'd rather have a retrained Magician Of Black Chaos ritual monster to go with Black Luster Soldier's retrain from DOCS.
    It's a shame they didn't have the foresight to make the support in DOCS also compatible with a hypothetical Magician of Black Chaos retrain. At least Sphere Kuriboh and Sakuriboh work with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you think about it it technically is compatible. Chaos field searches the DARK Gaia promo who works for any Ritual monster along with the kuribohs. Heck you can even search BLS if you really wanted level 8 tribute fodder. Chaos field also searches any ritual spell.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's "good" but if you're making a Yugi deck, you could mix it together.

Given that Kiwi Magician Girl has a Magician of Black Chaos-themed outfit, and how DMG references him in her Effect, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets support.
    Last edited by Joenen; 1st January 2016 at 07:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, 24-ish hours to go before Maxut does his thing, and something I'd like to know is if it's more likely we'll get a Pendulum Dracoverlord instead of a Pendulum Dracoslayer (say, a 1950/0 Sector Pendulum?).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That block of slots between the Blue-Eyes and Amorphage stuff has me deeply curious; how much of it will be Blue-Eyes, how much will be Amorphage? I mean, both sets look like they have all their ducks in a row (barring the hole in the midst of the Amorphages, though that's pretty clearly going to BE an Amorphage), so there's really no telling what'll be there, huh?

We might even see another Dracoverlord card squeezed in there . . . but, well, that's one out of a solid few cards, leaving me wondering just what they plan to do with the rest of that space.

The 9th -- or the leaks -- cannot come fast enough.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm expecting to see a Dracoverlord in here. One with a Monster Effect. It's missing and it pairs well with the release of those twisted Amorphages. Besides, the booster still has space for it. As for a boss monster, I think, if you are going to indeed get one, it has to be a Ritual. There's still space for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is a Dracoverlord, what are the odds its Pendulum Effect will be something like: "Negate the effects of Pendulum Monsters your opponent controls"?

Which, yeah. That sounds overpowered as $#!!%, but then there's been plenty of salt about the Amorphages (some misplaced, some not), and we still don't know what the Draco-Ritual is or what it does. Honestly, anything could happen at this point, and that worries me.

EDIT: Wow, I don't know how I predicted that. I was only one letter away from guessing the name completely.
    Last edited by Delerious1; 7th January 2016 at 01:11 AM.