User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 103 Discussion: Retro Angels

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 103 Discussion: Retro Angels

Episode 103 reveals that Yusho came to Heatland three years ago and taught the kids how to duel.
    Spoiler Alert!
    However, he "ran away".

We also learn that Kaito's family were carded during the time Kurosaki and Yuto went to Standard.

Yuzu is in the Fusion Dimension, but not in Academia, since she's on the coast of the main land. Apparently, it's a rule that all children have to go to Academia. Believing that Yuzu ran away from Academia, some officers try to capture her. They use a Full Armor deck, another Fusion Deck based on stupid dogs. But now for our main attraction: Asuka Tenjoin. She uses her old cards from GX, and she introduces only a single new card. But the question is: Does she use Fusions or Rituals?
    Spoiler Alert!
    She knows how to Ritual Summon. Her Cyber Angel Vishnu is a Level 10 3000 ATK beater who has an anti-Fusion effect. Vishnu is basically Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon focused on Fusions rather than on Level 7 or lower monsters. Good for the plot. But too specific in real life. She might get additional effects.

Asuka beats the three officers in one turn and takes Yuzu to her school.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Another You Show Duel School, led by Yusho Sakaki. And yes, we see him at the end of the episode.

Now for the preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

- Yuya vs hooded Edo.
    - Edo uses Fusions.
    - Yuya evolves Dark Rebellion!
    - Not in the preview: Ruri gets a speaking role!
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 1st May 2016 at 06:38 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, All of the Fusion soldiers using Dog themed decks has made me wonder is its supposed to have a symbolic meaning that they are all "Dogs of Academia".
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    You know, All of the Fusion soldiers using Dog themed decks has made me wonder is its supposed to have a symbolic meaning that they are all "Dogs of Academia".
    You only just got that now? They are the attack dogs of Academia. Hounds hunting down their master's enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asuka will pretty much use her rituals to destroy academia duelists but of course she must have some fusion monsters.
    Hopefully next episode Yushou will tell more about how he went to the fusion dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Now for the preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

- Yuya vs hooded Edo.
    - Edo uses Fusions.
    - Yuya evolves Dark Rebellion!
    - Not in the preview: Ruri gets a speaking role!
    Spoiler Alert!
    I'm sure Ruri will appear in a flashback (like with rin during yugo's duel against serena) or maybe she will be in the You Show Duel School brought by asuka when she deserted academia.
    That Dark Rebellion ranked-up version looks sick! So cool
    Edo's fusion monster looks similar to E-HERO electrum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    You only just got that now? They are the attack dogs of Academia. Hounds hunting down their master's enemies.
    I've been getting the feeling for a while. But armor dog are a bit more on the nose than the Ancient Gears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    I'm sure Ruri will appear in a flashback (like with rin during yugo's duel against serena) or maybe she will be in the You Show Duel School brought by asuka when she deserted academia.
    That Dark Rebellion ranked-up version looks sick! So cool
    Edo's fusion monster looks similar to E-HERO electrum.
    Perhaps some sort of D-HERO counterpart to electrum that uses the original D-HERO's as material.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This episode was good. BUT HOLY CRAP! Next episode is gonna be amazing.

Spoiler Alert!
    Dark rebellion cXyz dragon. How is he going to summon it? Maybe a pendulum monster with a rank-up pendulum effect? That would be sick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my prediction for dark rebelion rank up, you can stack on top for free and it steals all the attack instead of half
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vishnu's artwork is amazing. I bet her effect will be changed to destroy Special Summoned monsters instead of Fusion Monsters (unless they plan to do a trinity for each Summon method).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Vishnu's artwork is amazing. I bet her effect will be changed to destroy Special Summoned monsters instead of Fusion Monsters (unless they plan to do a trinity for each Summon method).
    Or it could just be made for Extra Deck hate instead of Special Summon. Possibilities...

If we have an fusion dimension resistance against the Academia and Academia uses Ancient Gears for their Team Academia Grunts, then I would love it if the resistance had a four-man squad of duelists that use Arcana Force, each having some unique Major Arcana Force monsters and the rest of each of their decks would be filled with cards based on one of the 4 suits in Tarot. Probably all the character cards are monsters like Knight of Pentacles(Page, Knight, Queen and King) and the rest are spell/trap support like all the Aces and Suit of Sword X. Knight of Pentacles is even an EARTH attribute while the Arcana Force monsters are LIGHT, because Suit of Pentacles is Earth Element. Wands are Fire. Cups are Water and Swords are Wind/Air.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, at least it's not more Ancient Gears, and it's a new archetype, so mechanical dogs sounds awesome. Wonder if they'll get some love in a future set...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."