User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: [CPF1] The Grand Jupiter

  1. #1
    The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [CPF1] The Grand Jupiter

    The parade of the planets continues! This time with Edo Phoenix/Aster Phoenix’s Planet card from the Manga that he beat Asuka/Alexis with!


    The Grand Jupiter
    Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2000
    (1) Once per turn: You can discard 2 cards, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. (2) This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters equipped to it by its own effect.
    (3) Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can target 1 monster equipped to this card by this card’s effect; Special Summon it.
    Source: Weekly Shonen Jump
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/cpf1-the-grand-jupiter/ - NeoArkadia

  2. #2
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then...Relinquished into delayed Big eye
    one hell of an upgrade Jupiter got
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    This time with Edo Phoenix/Aster Phoenix’s Planet card from the Manga that he beat Asuka/Alexis with!
    EVERYONE beat Alexis with a Planet...
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #3
    Registered User Archfiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gets rid of monsters without destroying and you get to keep it?
    Sign me up.

  4. #4
    Registered User Zarkiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discard 2 is kind of hefty. Probably could have been discard 1 since its got to be tribute summoned.

  5. #5
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Well then...Relinquished into delayed Big eye
    one hell of an upgrade Jupiter got
    Unfortunately, the poor thing is hard to get out without dedication and it's costly at that. Furthermore, the monster is summoned only on the End Phase. It won't be worth it.

  6. #6
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Unfortunately, the poor thing is hard to get out without dedication and it's costly at that. Furthermore, the monster is summoned only on the End Phase. It won't be worth it.
    well duh, its not an xyz.

    I doubt anyone would run this or any Tribute requiring monster without dedication anyway. and even if its delayed, its still a permanent control steal that gives you an ATK boost in the meanwhile, so you can still essentially beat them with it, just not get any effects til later.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #7
    Registered User Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was waiting for this card since so long !! I mean, is the Planet of Aster !! but... Crap, maybe if the pic were in better quality =/ but not, this is it, so these are my toughts about the card.

    1) Hmmmm what can i say about Jupiter? First you need two cards to normal summoned, without count the draw that you waste on it and later you need discard two more cards to be able of actiate his effect e.e so...What? I don't get the joke, Konami did such a great work with Mercury and Uranus but then they make this piece of sh--- Welp, Lets see the manga version because in the legal version he TARGET, he TARGET, da heck? If i'm going to pay two cards for this i don't wanna target anything, make the eff without that limiting D:< but at least they make something good, and that is, IF after the target the monster is put facedown doesn't matter, anyway he is going to absorb the card, so that is good.


    2) They should make that this card gain the attack of the target monster in that moment, because if the card is put facedown, 0+ atk for him... Or some kind union-monster-power that allows him prevent the destroy, sending the equip card to the graveyard.

    3) Now this is new, this eff wich special summon the equiped monster but as always come with more limitants =) only in the end phase ! then if your oponent play a typhoon or twin twinster before the end phase, bye bye, but let's be positive guys, if this thing survive and the card was face-down you can special summoned and don't make the pay of two cards a waste. This effect could be so much stronger and usefull if it was quick and be able to do it in the battle phase.

    Anyways i'm going to use it in my D-Hero deck... Waiting the Pluto of Fubuking

    PD: Sorry for the bad english as always.

  8. #8
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if Asuka had a planet as well. There are still 4 Dwarf Planets. Ceres, Haumea, Makemake and Eris. That's enough for Alexis, Bastion, Syrus and Blair (who is sadly missing from the manga).

  9. #9
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoozuki_Suigetsu View Post
    I was waiting for this card since so long !! I mean, is the Planet of Aster !! but... Crap, maybe if the pic were in better quality =/ but not, this is it, so these are my toughts about the card.

    1) Hmmmm what can i say about Jupiter? First you need two cards to normal summoned, without count the draw that you waste on it and later you need discard two more cards to be able of actiate his effect e.e so...What? I don't get the joke, Konami did such a great work with Mercury and Uranus but then they make this piece of sh--- Welp, Lets see the manga version because in the legal version he TARGET, he TARGET, da heck? If i'm going to pay two cards for this i don't wanna target anything, make the eff without that limiting D:< but at least they make something good, and that is, IF after the target the monster is put facedown doesn't matter, anyway he is going to absorb the card, so that is good.
    dear god people are getting spoiled if you are actually complaining that it targets.....

    2) They should make that this card gain the attack of the target monster in that moment, because if the card is put facedown, 0+ atk for him... Or some kind union-monster-power that allows him prevent the destroy, sending the equip card to the graveyard.
    he can't target facedowns and any ATK gains would cease as soon as it stops being a monster.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  10. #10
    Registered User Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    dear god people are getting spoiled if you are actually complaining that it targets.....


    he can't target facedowns and any ATK gains would cease as soon as it stops being a monster.
    Yes, it should't i mean it need to much and if i'm going to summoned, i wanna be able of take down a Blue-eyes chaos max kind of monsters.


    And yes, he can't target face-down, but if jupter target a face up monster and after that is put facedown he absorb that card anyways... And, yes again, is for that problem that i wanted the ability of gain the powerup in that moment, when he target the card.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •