User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 105-108 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    and technically roids
    I'm still wating for Sho to appear so we can have more Yugo trolling.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Amazoness fusion monsters, is it going to really happen, cmon
    Well Harpies got an Xyz monster (HP Phantasmal Dragon). So if one of Mai's archetypes gets Xyz then why shouldn't her other Archetype get Fusion?

Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I'm still wating for Sho to appear so we can have more Yugo trolling.
    Epic ROID RAGE Tag-team duel!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better the sisters give me a good reason to be interested in Amazoness (like not butchering them like they did with Ancient Gear).

THE MAN has been turned into Sawatari 2.0, his only motive to be in the show now is the worf effect.

Better Shun gives me frigging RR Pendulums and Kaito at least 2 more new Cipher monsters.

Yuri hype intensifies.
    Still, it looks like Yuri wont duel and as the episode summary states "Yusho starts slowly talking...", we wont get too much info. Also, I have a feeling that the only reason Yuri will hunt down You Show (Fusion Dimension), is that Yusho gets interrupted, so they have a reason to strech the plot. Also, what will the little girl play? Butterspy?

Shun wont get Pendulums tho, he rejected it one time and the deck does not need Pendulums. We need a RR that SS itself when ne monster on field and that can add 1 RR card when detached, RR - Sanctuary from the Anime, a RUM-searcher and Rank 7 and 9. Hopefully one of those will appear. Rank 12 has to wait until Ruri rescue duel. Hyped about Egao & Bomberman tag duel tho.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Still, it looks like Yuri wont duel and as the episode summary states "Yusho starts slowly talking...", we wont get too much info. Also, I have a feeling that the only reason Yuri will hunt down You Show (Fusion Dimension), is that Yusho gets interrupted, so they have a reason to strech the plot. Also, what will the little girl play? Butterspy?

Shun wont get Pendulums tho, he rejected it one time and the deck does not need Pendulums. We need a RR that SS itself when ne monster on field and that can add 1 RR card when detached, RR - Sanctuary from the Anime, a RUM-searcher and Rank 7 and 9. Hopefully one of those will appear. Rank 12 has to wait until Ruri rescue duel. Hyped about Egao & Bomberman tag duel tho.
    We need a Bujin Hiruko for RR, that will be enough (and maybe search a RR RUM as the mosnter effect).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's with the Xyz monsters name beside the titles?

It would be so hype IF Yuto's consciousness will come out and take over Yuya's body only during the tag duel with Shun, and then uses Phantom Knights instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    What's with the Xyz monsters name beside the titles?
    References.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    References.
    References?
    Hm.. I don't get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    References?
    Hm.. I don't get it.
    Tachyon Dragon's Number is 107 (just like episode 107 from the Xyz Dimension), Giant Hand's Number is 106 (just like episode 106 from the Xyz Dimension) and Battlin' Boxer Cetus' Number is 105 (just like episode 105 from the Xyz Dimension).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Yuusho WON'T be Mr. Not-Appearing-In-This-Series, after all, eh? That's good, at least; maybe we'll finally get some answers to the questions surrounding him...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are bringing Yusho into the series already. I hope this won't be the last season of Arc-V. I am enjoying this series. I hope it would go to season 4 at least. We got a tournament in two dimensions. Maybe we can get a flashback tournament in Xyz dimension surrounding Yusho's coaching of the Heartland students. But more awesomely, a brutal elimination competition within the ranks of Academia to decide the best duelists the school has and weed out the weaklings-basically turning the Genex tournament from GX into a gladiator competition. Or maybe I've just been following up Yu-Gi-Oh episodes with Spartacus episodes too often this year.