User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: ARC-V 105-108 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

  1. #21
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can tell this arc is being rushed, we are recently 4 episodes in and we already found Yusho along with the cameo characters (while in Synchro Arc it took like 10 episodes going from Crow to Jack). Another tournament would make things worse.

  2. #22
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh come on. What could go wrong with Yuzu in the role of Russel Crowe?

  3. #23
    Registered User Never die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    You can tell this arc is being rushed, we are recently 4 episodes in and we already found Yusho along with the cameo characters (while in Synchro Arc it took like 10 episodes going from Crow to Jack). Another tournament would make things worse.
    Its quite the opposite the synchro arc had a slow pacing in the beggining of it.
    I know what you did last summer.

  4. #24
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I'm interested if Arc V will exceed the 150 episodes, since this season seems to play in the last two dimensions, Fusion and Xyz, simultaneously. I'm afraid it wont't. But those summarys really hype me for the upcoming episodes. Except the Amazoness thing, since I'm not a fan of them. But more RRs are always welcomed by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Still, it looks like Yuri wont duel and as the episode summary states "Yusho starts slowly talking...", we wont get too much info. Also, I have a feeling that the only reason Yuri will hunt down You Show (Fusion Dimension), is that Yusho gets interrupted, so they have a reason to strech the plot. Also, what will the little girl play? Butterspy?

    Shun wont get Pendulums tho, he rejected it one time and the deck does not need Pendulums. We need a RR that SS itself when ne monster on field and that can add 1 RR card when detached, RR - Sanctuary from the Anime, a RUM-searcher and Rank 7 and 9. Hopefully one of those will appear. Rank 12 has to wait until Ruri rescue duel. Hyped about Egao & Bomberman tag duel tho.
    RUM searcher won't happen because of Utopic ZeXal, RR Pendulums wouldn't make sense if RRs stay with the R4NK plays, and a Rank 12 RR is impossible since Ultimate Falcon is unaffected by your RUMs, too (and he is the ultimate Falcon already).

    Quote Originally Posted by Never die View Post
    Its quite the opposite the synchro arc had a slow pacing in the beggining of it.
    Didn't he say that?

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  5. #25
    Registered User EmperorShun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heartland
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Now I'm interested if Arc V will exceed the 150 episodes, since this season seems to play in the last two dimensions, Fusion and Xyz, simultaneously. I'm afraid it wont't. But those summarys really hype me for the upcoming episodes. Except the Amazoness thing, since I'm not a fan of them. But more RRs are always welcomed by me.



    RUM searcher won't happen because of Utopic ZeXal, RR Pendulums wouldn't make sense if RRs stay with the R4NK plays, and a Rank 12 RR is impossible since Ultimate Falcon is unaffected by your RUMs, too (and he is the ultimate Falcon already).



    Didn't he say that?
    A RUM searcher that restricts the player to RR shall be the solution.

    And you can rank up Ultimate Falcon. Last Strix --> Triibute --> Ultimate Falcon (eff negated) --> Rank up Skip Force --> Rank 12 RR. And I think this was planned all along, as Last Strix negates the eff of the Monster it summons, but that eff is useless, no RR can use its eff without materials and since you can only use Last Strix in your own turn, no abuse can be made. Either that or a RR that can attach itself as an material.

    Also Revolution Falcon --> Death Double Force --> Rank 12.

    To the Pendulum...RR dont need scales...but as Lolster said:

    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    We need a Bujin Hiruko for RR, that will be enough (and maybe search a RR RUM as the mosnter effect).
    THAT would be something. But pls in form of a RUM, like the one we (probably) see tomorrow. Tho I think it should be restricted to DARK monsters instead of RR only.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

  6. #26
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    A RUM searcher that restricts the player to RR shall be the solution.

    And you can rank up Ultimate Falcon. Last Strix --> Triibute --> Ultimate Falcon (eff negated) --> Rank up Skip Force --> Rank 12 RR. And I think this was planned all along, as Last Strix negates the eff of the Monster it summons, but that eff is useless, no RR can use its eff without materials and since you can only use Last Strix in your own turn, no abuse can be made. Either that or a RR that can attach itself as an material.

    Also Revolution Falcon --> Death Double Force --> Rank 12.

    To the Pendulum...RR dont need scales...but as Lolster said:



    THAT would be something. But pls in form of a RUM, like the one we (probably) see tomorrow. Tho I think it should be restricted to DARK monsters instead of RR only.
    It would allow Fiend Eagle to be playable. But I would nerf it so it Summons a DARK Xyz that is 1 or 2 Ranks higher or lower than the targeted monster (so one cannot just Force Strix into Ultimate Falcon).

  7. #27
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    A RUM searcher that restricts the player to RR shall be the solution.

    And you can rank up Ultimate Falcon. Last Strix --> Triibute --> Ultimate Falcon (eff negated) --> Rank up Skip Force --> Rank 12 RR. And I think this was planned all along, as Last Strix negates the eff of the Monster it summons, but that eff is useless, no RR can use its eff without materials and since you can only use Last Strix in your own turn, no abuse can be made. Either that or a RR that can attach itself as an material.

    Also Revolution Falcon --> Death Double Force --> Rank 12.

    To the Pendulum...RR dont need scales...but as Lolster said:



    THAT would be something. But pls in form of a RUM, like the one we (probably) see tomorrow. Tho I think it should be restricted to DARK monsters instead of RR only.
    I don't feel like that the RR Xyz monsters are designed to exceed Rank 10:
    * Revolution Falcon's effect makes him virtually undefeatable in battle, but Doom Double Force only triggers when a monsters is destroyed by battle
    * Ultimate Falcon cannot be ranked up

    Don't forget that RR's originate from the anime, where Last Strix's second effect doesn't exist. His restriction to negate the monsters effect only exists, so that you cannot just summon Ultimate Falcon with him, which wouldn't be shuffled into the Extra Deck then, because he is unaffected. (So you need at least Last Strix + Skip Force/Astral Force).
    In my opinion, Doom Double Force was designed to double the Ranks of the Rank 3/4/5 Raidraptor Xyz monsters into the Ranks 6/8/10 respectively. So I guess that it is more likely that Shun plays some more Main Deck shenanigans, which allow more easily Rank 3/5 plays, to use Skip Force on them to reach Rank 7/9.

    And for the RUM searcher: You can summon Utopic Zexal the turn after you searched for the RUM, or what do you think why RR - Tribute Lanius and RR - Necro Vulture are so restrictive already? And I guess I don't have to explain, why an easy access to Utopic Zexal would be bad...

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  8. #28
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the Tyler Sisters will appear because of the Professor's orders, they must have an important mission. What could it be? Maybe Serena was really accidently sent to the Xyz Dimension. Who knows?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  9. #29
    Registered User EmperorShun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heartland
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I don't feel like that the RR Xyz monsters are designed to exceed Rank 10:
    * Revolution Falcon's effect makes him virtually undefeatable in battle, but Doom Double Force only triggers when a monsters is destroyed by battle
    * Ultimate Falcon cannot be ranked up

    Don't forget that RR's originate from the anime, where Last Strix's second effect doesn't exist. His restriction to negate the monsters effect only exists, so that you cannot just summon Ultimate Falcon with him, which wouldn't be shuffled into the Extra Deck then, because he is unaffected. (So you need at least Last Strix + Skip Force/Astral Force).
    In my opinion, Doom Double Force was designed to double the Ranks of the Rank 3/4/5 Raidraptor Xyz monsters into the Ranks 6/8/10 respectively. So I guess that it is more likely that Shun plays some more Main Deck shenanigans, which allow more easily Rank 3/5 plays, to use Skip Force on them to reach Rank 7/9.

    And for the RUM searcher: You can summon Utopic Zexal the turn after you searched for the RUM, or what do you think why RR - Tribute Lanius and RR - Necro Vulture are so restrictive already? And I guess I don't have to explain, why an easy access to Utopic Zexal would be bad...
    Damn...I totally forgot about S0: Hope Zexal...Hmm, well how about a RR that you can banish itself from hand or field to activate a RUM from your deck. Would allow no abuse, exept Last Strix. So maybe make him Lv 1 and "only once per duel".

    Well, lets not forget that Kurosakis hate origins from Academia killing all ppl and most important, kidnappig Ruri. I think if Shun makes his rescue duel against Yuri/Prof/Dennis, he should get his last RR, to show his hatred. Im just thinking because that is/was a huge plot in Shun.story. Only one thing, I dont understand, if Ultimate Falcons effects are negated beacuse Last Strix, he can be ranked up. Why are you saying the opposite? :0
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

  10. #30
    Registered User Eternalight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Tachyon Dragon's Number is 107 (just like episode 107 from the Xyz Dimension), Giant Hand's Number is 106 (just like episode 106 from the Xyz Dimension) and Battlin' Boxer Cetus' Number is 105 (just like episode 105 from the Xyz Dimension).
    Oh, I see. Thanks.

    I hope that we'll see the rank 7 and 9 RR Xyz soon.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •