User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ARC-V 105-108 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The seiyuus of the Tyler sisters have been revealed.

Gloria is voiced by Yo Taichi, who voiced many minor characters in ARC-V, including Mikiyo and Amanda.
    Grace is voiced by Mai Fuchigami, maybe you know her as Alice/Cure Rosetta from DokiDoki! Precure, Miho from Girls und Panzer or Nagisa from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the summary for episode 107.

Now that episode 106 is out, Gloria is the blond one and Grace is the silver-haired one. Gloria is the Onee-sama of them, by the way.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Tania. She really "won" against Bastion, "dueling" him all night long... *strings from The Masochism Tango start playing...*
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    105: Resistance no Kizuna - The Bond of Resistance - Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus, May 15th, 2016
    In order to stop Kaito, who is fighting Academia's soldiers by himself, Kurosaki rushed to his location. However, Kaito refuses to take Kurosaki's hand, and bares his fangs against him. In order to free Kaito's heart from his rage, Kurosaki...

106: Arc Area Project - Giant Hand, May 22nd, 2016
    After reuniting with Yuzu at the Fusion Dimension’s You Show School, Yusho calmly begins talking about “that” event, which happened three years ago. Yuzu feels a powerful bond with Asuka, who follows Yusho’s ideals to “make everyone smile through Dueling.” Meanwhile, Yuri approaches You Show School and attacks the students! The students of You Show School face off against the boy with the eerie smile, Yuri!!

107: Duel ni Ueta Amazoness - The Bloodthirsty Amazoness - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, May 29th, 2016
    Sayaka searches for Kaito, who has disappeared after his duel against Kurosaki, all by herself. At the same time, the Tyler Sisters Gloria and Grace reaches Xyz Dimension under Professor Leo Akaba's orders. The Sisters notice Sayaka and start a duel against her. As she is pushed into a disadvantageous situation, her comrade Allen rushes in to help. The Tag-Duel against the Tyler sisters was much tougher than expected, and the two of them were overwhelmed! And then…!?

108: Amazoness Trap, June 5th, 2016
    Suddenly, Sawatari's cry for help could be heard across the streets. Yuya and Kurosaki hurry over, but see only an unconscious Sawatari and Gongenzaka, and the Tyler Sisters standing before them. Furious at how Duel Academy treats their allies, Yuya and Kurosaki challenge the Tyler Sisters to a Duel...

Okay, Kurosaki and Kaito will have their "You are my Nakama" duel, but it looks like Kaito will give Kurosaki a "screw you, we ain't Nakamas" response, judging from ep. 107's summary.

Judging from 106's title, we might learn more about the plot, and Yuri is there, too... Whether he duels or not is another story, but it looks like he knows where the secret location is.

The Tyler sisters seem to use Amazoness decks, a call-back to Tania's archetype. I guess the blonde is Gloria and the silver-haired is Grace. I don't mind Sawatari losing to them, but why the heck must also Gongenzaka suffer the same fate as him?! At least, we get finally to team up Yuya with Kurosaki.

Remember Tania? One of three Seven Stars Assassins who actually won against a Key Guardian? (Repeatedly)
    thank you for sharing this