User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 104 Discussion: Dark Knight Lelouch vs Brittish Anti-Hero and his D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm so summon dogma, attack with dogma for some damage, use dogmas lp halving eff then go into dystopiaguy and burn for 3400, and if its not game just go into gagaga cowboy or something
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    hmm so summon dogma, attack with dogma for some damage, use dogmas lp halving eff then go into dystopiaguy and burn for 3400, and if its not game just go into gagaga cowboy or something
    Only problem: Summon Dogma (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny HERO" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.)

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Only problem: Summon Dogma (Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny HERO" monster, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.)
    ehh ill just do the same thing i used to do, when i played d heros i teched in scapegoat for dogma and plasma
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I liked the episode. They try to bring the Zexal feeling with Yuto arent they? Well it works for me. So now that Yuya has Yutos deck, can Yuto come back now pls? No? Well, hopefully Yuya merges both decks, so we get more then just the Rank up (which is great btw). Yuzu cries again and Edo shows off, what he can do. Tho he needs to have atleast 2 duels (maybe a 2 ep duel), so we can put the D in Destiny Soldiers
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we talk about about this moment from the preview. Because I literally exclaimed "WHAT" and started laughing out loud.
    Spoiler Alert!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    ehh ill just do the same thing i used to do, when i played d heros i teched in scapegoat for dogma and plasma
    Or D3 can just come out in SP Destiny Soldiers along with the missing Celestial and Dark Angel(that angel in the black speedo).
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 8th May 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So talking about the dragons...

Almost all of the Yugioh fandom thought (up till now) that, since we have Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, Dark Rebellion would keep the "Rebellion" part of it's name when upgrading. But i wasn't the case.

That means we can hope for Odd-Eyes Clear Dragon which (in my opinion) sounds better than Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, so Yuto is becoming like the Manga for Yuya now. I hope that means we get more PK cards and especially some R3NK PKs... and I guess R4NK by way of the new RUM. Or all the R3NK can simply go into DRXD I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RUM Phantom Knights Launch is seriously going to get nerfed, hard, because holy shit. It'll probably get restricted to DARK monsters.

Dark Requiem is fucking pretty.

I really hope Ruri's imprisonment within Academia turns her into a vengeful and bitter soul.

Yuto went fucking hard. I really hope he pulls a full takeover of Yuya at some point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Can we talk about about this moment from the preview. Because I literally exclaimed "WHAT" and started laughing out loud.
    Spoiler Alert!
    We can.
    Spoiler Alert!

Cipher is Love. Cipher is Life. Not even Towers can destroy it.

Just kidding. I think Shun got fucked by Cipher Interfere. The real question is: Did Kaito steal a RR and then used a card to prevent it from going back to its owner in the end phase, or did he summoned him twice with Double Cipher? Also I think Shun knew what he did. He didnt give a fuck when Ultimate got destroyed...

Also Shun wont lose, simply because the preview would have spoiled it and we would now assume that Shun has lost. So either he will win, or it will end in a draw. Or Kaito does the Yuri-Bye-Bye again.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni