User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 104 Discussion: Dark Knight Lelouch vs Brittish Anti-Hero and his D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    We can.

Just kidding. I think Kurosaki got fucked by Cipher Interfere. The real question is: Did Kaito steal a RR and then used a card to prevent it from going back to its owner in the end phase, or did he summoned him twice with Double Cipher? Also I think Kurosaki knew what he did. He didnt give a fuck when Ultimate got destroyed...

Also Kurosaki won't lose, simply because the preview would have spoiled it and we would now assume that Kurosaki has lost. So either he will win, or it will end in a draw. Or Kaito does the Yuri-Bye-Bye again.
    [/spoiler]
    Just because the footage of Kurosaki's calm face happens after Ultimate Falcon's demise in the preview is automatically the very next footage in the actual episode. So don't assume Kurosaki gives no fuck because of the footage.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Just because the footage of Kurosaki's calm face happens after Ultimate Falcon's demise in the preview is automatically the very next footage in the actual episode. So don't assume Kurosaki gives no fuck because of the footage.
    Right. He could have just come back from a botox injection.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can.
    Spoiler Alert!

Cipher is Love. Cipher is Life. Not even Towers can destroy it.

Just kidding. I think Shun got fucked by Cipher Interfere. The real question is: Did Kaito steal a RR and then used a card to prevent it from going back to its owner in the end phase, or did he summoned him twice with Double Cipher? Also I think Shun knew what he did. He didnt give a fuck when Ultimate got destroyed...

Also Shun wont lose, simply because the preview would have spoiled it and we would now assume that Shun has lost. So either he will win, or it will end in a draw. Or Kaito does the Yuri-Bye-Bye again.
    The gif misses that Shun attacks Kaito with Ultimate Falcon, so he most likely negated the effects of all face-up cards Kaito controlled, including Cipher Interfere (if it was on the field). So Kaito uses definitely a Trap for this.

And Shun might stay calm because he dueled Kaito multiple times before the Academia invasion, so he probably expected what happened.

Also Shun will lose most likely, since Kaito was introduced as superior rival of Shun, who would have been Heartlands new champ.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched it on that.

It was a pain to find fucking raws.
    I don't watch the Raws, but its too easy to find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can.
    Spoiler Alert!

Cipher is Love. Cipher is Life. Not even Towers can destroy it.

Just kidding. I think Shun got fucked by Cipher Interfere. The real question is: Did Kaito steal a RR and then used a card to prevent it from going back to its owner in the end phase, or did he summoned him twice with Double Cipher? Also I think Shun knew what he did. He didnt give a fuck when Ultimate got destroyed...

Also Shun wont lose, simply because the preview would have spoiled it and we would now assume that Shun has lost. So either he will win, or it will end in a draw. Or Kaito does the Yuri-Bye-Bye again.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Looks like Kaito activated a trap card, based on his hand movement between Ultimate Falcon's attack and cutting to Cipher Dragon tailslapping the shit out of Final Glorious Pride. Or they could have just stylized Cipher Interfere for shits and/or giggles. Could be that he seemed unfazed just because he expected Kaito to have answers to his plays. I'm thinking either draw or Kaito quitting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope, when the subs come out, that nobody gets confused and think that Yusho is Yuzu's uncle just because she said "Oji-san". He is not her uncle.

"Oji-san literally means Uncle in Japanese.

Can also be used as a slightly impolite way to address a middle aged man, similar to the English 'Mister'. "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RURI!
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 8th May 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RURI!

Yuto, Ruri and Shun.

Yuto- The Phantom Knight
    Shun- Raid Robin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, does this seem to confirm the belief that the schtick for the Rebellion is Rank-Up Xyz? Because so far, the only two Resistance duelists we know of - Shay and Yuto - use it to bring out their stronger monsters.

Also,
    Spoiler Alert!
    Yusho plays Pendulums? Huh? When did this happen? You'd think, if they were a thing before they appeared in Yuya's deck, people in Standard would remember them, especially when played by such a famous and influential duelist as Yusho was...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 9th May 2016 at 02:03 AM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they ever spoil the outcome of a duel? I dont remember that, but if you do, please refresh my mind... Also were are Yuyas DuelSkates? Is there more to this arc then we think?

Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    So, does this seem to confirm the belief that the schtick for the Rebellion is Rank-Up Xyz? Because so far, the only two Resistance duelists we know of - Shay and Yuto - use it to bring out their stronger monsters.

Also,
    Spoiler Alert!
    Yusho plays Pendulums? Huh? When did this happen? You'd think, if they were a thing before they appeared in Yuya's deck, people in Standard would remember them, especially when played by such a famous and influential duelist as Yusho was...
    Spoiler Alert!
    I guess he got pendulum when he was in xyz/fusion or he never used it in the public, knowing if he did, Reiji would massproduce it. Also I want Yuya + Yusho tag duel.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni