User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 104 Discussion: Dark Knight Lelouch vs Brittish Anti-Hero and his D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 104 Discussion: Dark Knight Lelouch vs Brittish Anti-Hero and his D

This episode we have the reunion of Yusho and Yuzu for a brief moment, only to be disrupted by the duel between Lelouch and an unknown Britannian, er, I mean Brittish guy. Not only Kaito is pissed off, even Yuto and the unknown duelist are consumed by hatred. Despite his memetic status, Yuto gives no fucks about egao this episode. Who is he? Kurosaki?

The unknown Brittish guy uses Destiny HERO monsters and has a Fusion Monster that may or maybe not his ace monster. Considering the fact that the unknown guy used to have Shining Phoenix Enforcer as his initial "ace", only for him to turn out he's not, but it's Dreadmaster, but then it turned out his true ace was Dogma all along (not to mentioned that Dogma was replaced by Plasma), Dystopia Guy might be not his actual ace.

This duel is really intense.
    Spoiler Alert!

Yuto actually takes over Yuya's body twice, and it seems that Yuya picked up Yuto's deck from his locker (What?). Yuto does the thing what most protagonist and all rivals do: protect your ace monster, only for it to evolve. He ranks up Black Rebellion into Zero Requiem (I'm kidding, it's Dark Rebellion and Dark Requiem) to use Dark Storm's effect on Dystopia Guy and he even negates Dystopia Guy's destruction effect by reviving Dark Rebellion (that sounds OP; you negate an effect by reviving another monster). When the unknown guy has no chance to avoid the attack with an Action Card, he does the thing what Gongenzaka did. Use a hand trap (although in Gongenzaka's case, it's in the graveyard) to inflict damage to both players and end the duel in DRAW.

Of course, the secret identity of the unknown D-HERO guy is revealed. It's Edo Phoenix. What a shocking plot twist. I never thought that the Destiny HERO guy user who uses English phrases all the time and is voiced by Akira Ishida to be actually the very Brittish Edo Phoenix. And he gives us some clues about Yusho's deck.

Spoiler Alert!
    Apparently, Yusho uses Entermates and Pendulum Monsters.

By the way, Ruri flashback cameo with her voice. And she was the one who "taught" Yuto about the egao thing... which he just ditched this episode.

The outcome was fine.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Even though Yuto took the majority of Yuya's dueling part, Yuya did defeat Jack, so a DRAW is a logical conclusion. Yuto becomes more and more like Atem than Astral in this arc. There might be a problem in the future regarding Yuri, if Yuri ever gets assimilated by Yuya.

Let's see how many Kurosakis we can get in this series. Kurosaki, Shinji, Yuto, Kaito, Edo... This is odd, since Kurosaki starts to calm down in this arc.

Speakign of Kurosaki, next episode he duels Kaito... and his Ultimate Falcon dies again...
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    I heard Ruri's voice and instantly thought it was the most beautiful one of the Yuzus. Yuto was a dick this episode by borrowing Yuya's body again and again while he was struggling with the news from his father (and basically being an hypocrite while also ditching Ruri's words), but the new cathedral Dark Rebellion was neat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen it? I cant find it anywhere...
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm anyone know where i can watch, ive been searching for the raw ep for hours now
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Thank you, you are godsend man. Also, is Arc-V always early on this website?

See you in 30 mins.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post

See you in 30 mins.
    Since it contains commercials, I suppose it was recorded at the same moment it aired, but I don't really know.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched it on that.

It was a pain to find fucking raws.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler Alert!
    I heard Ruri's voice and instantly thought it was the most beautiful one of the Yuzus. Yuto was a dick this episode by borrowing Yuya's body again and again while he was struggling with the news from his father (and basically being an hypocrite while also ditching Ruri's words), but the new cathedral Dark Rebellion was neat.
    Well, considering that her seiyuu is not a professional seiyuu, she sounds really... unexperienced.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it contains commercials, I suppose it was recorded at the same moment it aired, but I don't really know.
    Speaking of commercials...
    Spoiler Alert!

That was unexpected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post

See you in 30 mins.
    They are actually pretty late this time (no offense), normaly a first raw version is up aroung 6 hours earlier already (which is about two hours after the episode airs, if I'm right)

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.