User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ARC-V Episode 104 Discussion: Dark Knight Lelouch vs Brittish Anti-Hero and his D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Yea that concept is being kinda rushed. Edo is walking around with half of a Smile World copy looking for Yusho while Yuya was walking around looking for his father Yusho. Then Edo asked what are you doing out here, and Yuya proceeded to say he was looking for his father and then Edo asked who is your father.

I'm gonna bet Edo duels Kaito later on and wins *bold prediction of the month*
    I don't think they are going to have 2 returning characters fighting, it would cause fandom fights unless the Duel ends in a Draw or unresolved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    That's why we have prison.^^

Maybe you are the kind of guy who is for the death penalty? Who knows? I don't know you.
    The Resistance barely has housing, how in fuck's name are they going to run a penitentiary? Especially since they're horribly outnumbered.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, this is the first time Yuto has Pendulum Summoned, right?

The Xyz Dimension is in total Chaos. I can understand Yuya's desperate belief that if he doesn't talk to the mysterious Academia duelist now it's very possible he might not get another chance.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th May 2016 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    The Resistance barely has housing, how in fuck's name are they going to run a penitentiary? Especially since they're horribly outnumbered.
    If you haven't notice, it's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that concept is being kinda rushed. Edo is walking around with half of a Smile World copy looking for Yusho while Yuya was walking around looking for his father Yusho. Then Edo asked what are you doing out here, and Yuya proceeded to say he was looking for his father and then Edo asked who is your father.
    Maybe Edo is secretly nice and would have search for that random father if it wasn't Yusho. He runs heroes for Ra's sake.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I don't think they are going to have 2 returning characters fighting, it would cause fandom fights unless the Duel ends in a Draw or unresolved.
    Ahh that's a good point. Well who else is left that's worth Academia's Commander-in-Chief's time? Aside from Shun who's got Kaito to deal with. I guess another duel against Yuya is in going to happen

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Edo is secretly nice and would have search for that random father if it wasn't Yusho. He runs heroes for Ra's sake.
    I think the same thing. Edo isn't a villain in GX and so I don't see him being one in Arc-V either, even if he's the Commander of Academia. All the Slifer mooks were immediately like "Hey citizens, let's card these people immediately." But Edo was more like "Hey civilian what are you doing out here?" instead of jumping straight to the carding dialogue. So there's a difference there, albeit me just comparing mooks to a high ranking commander.

Eventually someone will have to follow Mizar/Aporia's role and take on the Professor and get annihilated in 1 turn by the Professor's ridiculous boss deck. It could be Edo since I think Edo will be nice and does use a HERO deck after all. Or it could even be nice Yuri...
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aster was under the impression in the original that he was doing the right thing with Sartorius, so it's likely that he believes in the noble goal of Duel Academy.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have noticed the smiley. My mistake.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh that's a good point. Well who else is left that's worth Academia's Commander-in-Chief's time? Aside from Kurosaki who's got Kaito to deal with. I guess another duel against Yuya is in going to happen

I think the same thing. Edo isn't a villain in GX and so I don't see him being one in Arc-V either, even if he's the Commander of Academia. All the Slifer mooks were immediately like "Hey citizens, let's card these people immediately." But Edo was more like "Hey civilian what are you doing out here?" instead of jumping straight to the carding dialogue. So there's a difference there, albeit me just comparing mooks to a high ranking commander.

Eventually someone will have to follow Mizael/Aporia's role and take on the Professor and get annihilated in 1 turn by the Professor's ridiculous boss deck. It could be Edo since I think Edo will be nice and does use a HERO deck after all. Or it could even be nice Yuri...
    Edo's job is usually trying to beat the main villain only to lose in the end. It even happened in the manga. In the manga, Edo wasn't even brainwashed by his Legendary Planet. Edo is the type of character who is difficult to categorize into a villain/hero role. His deck is based on anti-heroes, and aside from acting very angrily, he doesn't appear as ax-crazy as Sora or Roget. And he isn't really smug.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!