Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [CPF1] Remaining Cards

The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CPF1] Remaining Cards

A Number and Hana Awase to start. Please check back for more info.

No.24 竜血鬼ドラギュラスNumbers 24: Ryuuketsuki Doragyulasu (Number 24: Dragon Nosferatu Dragulas)
    Rank 6 DARK Wyrm-Type Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2400
    DEF 2800
    2 Level 6 Monsters
    (1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; change that monster to face-down Defense Position.
    (2) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect: You can Special Summon this card in face-down Defense Position.
    (3) If this card is flipped face-up: Send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.

花合わせ Hana Awase
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate 1 “Hana Awase” per turn, and during the turn this card is activated, you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters, except “Cardian” monsters.
    (1) Special Summon 4 “Cardian” monsters with 100 ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. (Each card must have a different name). The monsters Special Summoned by this card have their effects negated and cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/cpf1-remaining-cards/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the Number is a Rank 6 that indefinitly floats and can pop-up a card without targeting it ?

Sign me in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, our first Wyrm-type Number, even though Zexal came out before Wyrms did.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    (2) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect: You can Special Summon this card in face-down Defense Position.
    So even if the opponent Castels or D-Prisons it, I can resummon it from the extra deck and banished zone? WEW!
    So just make sure it gets big constantly, so getting destroyed by battle becomes less and less of an option, or just indestructible by battle using any cont effect, and you'll have a literal immortal monster

Rev up those 101s, son!!
    or just......Raigeki it while face down or something.

Funny how the Castel I used for example is the same monster that can get rid of it lol.
    Last edited by Mediyu; 12th May 2016 at 01:42 PM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dragulas is kinda nutty. As long as you keep him face-up, he's not going anywhere. And a non-targable non-destruction effect? This is really nice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's one of the most likable cards I've seen in a long while. It has a cool design, it's a generic Rank 6 Wyrm, a Number, has a Book of Moon effect and can revive itself sending something without targeting in the process. Too bad I won't play it because it's Rank is not 5, but it's still a great card to have.

Now the 13 Numbers left are: 26, 27, 29, 41, 60, 67, 68, 71, 75, 76, 89, 90 and 97.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny, because being Rank 6 makes it easier to Summon in some Synchro based decks than in Xyz decks.

Just mentioning Blackwing, X Saber and double Taketomborg + Tannhauser Gate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    Dragulas is kinda nutty. As long as you keep him face-up, he's not going anywhere.
    Call me crazy, but you could just attack it.
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    That's one of the most likable cards I've seen in a long while. It has a cool design, it's a generic Rank 6 Wyrm, a Number, has a Book of Moon effect and can revive itself sending something without targeting in the process. Too bad I won't play it because it's Rank is not 5, but it's still a great card to have.

Now the 13 Numbers left are: 26, 27, 29, 41, 60, 67, 68, 71, 75, 76, 89, 90 and 97.
    Well, assuming we get the RUM with Dark-type lock, you could summon him

EDIT: More revealed! http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47538996.html

EDIT2: From what I can read with Google translate, they will have additional effects, like the lv 1, which lets you draw a card when he is destroyed by battle or other things.

EDIT3: mooooore: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47538999.html 8 Cardian main deck monster in total
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 12th May 2016 at 02:33 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)