User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the R*NK Debate

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ingunar dude i only mentioned because i used him once and he won me the game, but i know nobody use him, but i also have never seen anybody using c6 or barian outside of ranking up a c10x monster. The number 6 can become big, so brings the same to the table as one of the tools number c6 or barian represent, of course he's smaller than c6 in that sense, but he's also easier to put on board. Also, i forgot that m7 can be used for removing annoying things like beelze or for opening space for otks and can recycle things like hand traps or monsters to extend your plays, so 14 tools.

I know we probably didnt get anywhere in the terms of convincing the other of which one is the best, but we made a pretty good analysis of the cards, somebody starting the game now can read this and have a nice description of the toolboxes, i'm proud of us.

Honestly, my whole problem is when i play with a rank-7 deck today, i feel like its missing something, we declared 8 monsters, but 99% of the time is just dracossack, big eye and flare metal. I want something more, to make my red-eyes deck more viable.

Overall i think this was a very productive debate. How about which one is the second best rank (after R4NK, of course)? I'd say rank 8.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just out of curiosity do you still think the rank-6 toolbox is one of the worst? :P
    Last edited by Erickdsl; 13th May 2016 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    The ingunar dude i only mentioned because i used him once and he won me the game, but i know nobody use him, but i also have never seen anybody using c6 or barian outside of ranking up a c10x monster. The number 6 can become big, so brings the same to the table as one of the tools number c6 or barian represent, of course he's smaller than c6 in that sense, but he's also easier to put on board. Also, i forgot that m7 can be used for removing annoying things like beelze or for opening space for otks and can recycle things like hand traps or monsters to extend your plays, so 14 tools.

I know we probably didnt get anywhere in the terms of convincing the other of which one is the best, but we made a pretty good analysis of the cards, somebody starting the game now can read this and have a nice description of the toolboxes, i'm proud of us.

Honestly, my whole problem is when i play with a rank-7 deck today, i feel like its missing something, we declared 8 monsters, but 99% of the time is just dracossack, big eye and flare metal. I want something more, to make my red-eyes deck more viable.

Overall i think this was a very productive debate. How about which one is the second best rank (after R4NK, of course)? I'd say rank 8.
    I wouldn't count 6's life halving as a tool, on its own it doesn't really provide much. and I counted M7 for both removal and recovery already.

I'd say R7NK or 8. 7 has always been strong but 8 has been getting love lately, not to mention the Galaxy eyes Plays

Btw, just out of curiosity do you still think the rank-6 toolbox is one of the worst? :P
    yes, if only by comparison.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will go with Rank 7, Big Eye Alone, can fuck your entire game, if timed right.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    R1nk: Lol

R2nk: very underrated, but still could use more

R3nk: once card design, always card design

R4nk advent: lol utopia
    R4nk post CBLZ: Ok
    R4nk post LVAL: I want to stop this ride
    R4nk post DUEA/N39L: I hate this game
    R4NK post CROS:Two R4nks are better than one, Infinity goes here, I hate this game
    R4nk post that one Banlist: I still hate this game

R5nk: a roller coaster, with lots of bouncing and uprisings, Infinity goes here

R6nk: Fine rank with good options that often narrow down to M7 and maybe Bounzer, Infinity does not go here.

R7nk: Press to win

R8nk: Style and no substance, dies to disruption 80% of the time, Felgrand's okay tho

R9nk: There can only be one

R10nk: Why is this a thing?

R11nk: How is this a thing?

R12nk: Bad decks that turbo cards immune to YGO, otherwise nonexistent. When is this a thing?
    Last edited by Michelle; 13th May 2016 at 09:32 PM.