User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kamikaze Weasels (Yosenju)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I managed to pull a second Mistaken Accusation, and am testing them in my side deck. Storming Mirror Force (Premium Gold edition) is still too expensive for me, sadly, so I can't get a set to replace the normal Mirror Forces with (though I could possibly get a set of Blazing Mirror Forces and be done with that), and I'm not sure if I want to keep Wiretap in my side deck, or switch them out for Twin Twisters. Got any suggestions on any of these?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the Hands still usable as side deck material, or do they screw with the Yosenju strategy too much? I ask, because I have a full set of Fire and Ice Hands, and I want to use them, but I've exhausted all of the cards I could use for its own deck, and the only other option I have is to put them in a side deck for something.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe. Depends whether or not you use Secret Move (I've forgotten whether or not you decided to remove them, sorry). Guess they could work as a backup if your brothers get wiped.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 2 Secret Move in my main deck and 1 in my side, but the Hands will go in the side, as well, for swapping out when I need them. so... but that means figuring out the ratios for them and taking out a few cards in my side deck... cards like Flying "C", Destruction Jammer, and/or Wiretap.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, okay, I see.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my copies of Storming Mirror Force, so I replaced the normal Mirror Forces in my deck for them. Still dunno what I want to do with my side deck and the Hands, if I want to put them in there or not. Since I'm not in a position to be able to test my deck out in actual tournaments, I dunno how the side deck works out for me, so yeah...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm deciding against the Hands in my side deck; I don't see them being that useful in a deck where my Normal Summons have to be dedicated to my Yosenjus. Plus, I have 1 Soul Transition in my main deck, and a second one I'm not sure if I want to side or not, so Special Summoning the Hands will screw that card up...

On another note, when the Millennium Pack comes out, and I'm able to buy some Card of Demise, should I put them in with Pot of Duality, or as a replacement for them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I'm deciding against the Hands in my side deck; I don't see them being that useful in a deck where my Normal Summons have to be dedicated to my Yosenjus. Plus, I have 1 Soul Transition in my main deck, and a second one I'm not sure if I want to side or not, so Special Summoning the Hands will screw that card up...

On another note, when the Millennium Pack comes out, and I'm able to buy some Card of Demise, should I put them in with Pot of Duality, or as a replacement for them?
    I've never seen hands do good in a Yosenju deck, then again i never see Yosenju decks anymore so i don't know if they would be good in Yosenju this format, though off the top of my head I'd say they eat up your normal summon too often and screw with your Card of Demise/Duality.

Duality and Demise go well together in my opinion since although they both don't allow for special summons, you usually use both in the same turn if you draw either of them, allowing you to go plus and get the cards you want.
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. So, I guess, take out Soul Transition and a Pot of Duality for a pair of Card of Demise? That work?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that won't work, right now; Card of Demise is going for like $25 each for presale on ebay, and I don't see it going down, any time, soon, so I'm stuck with what I have.

On that note, I pulled a single Maxx "C" that I'm tempted to put in my side deck. Should I? And, if so, should I invest in a second one?