Leo Dancer x2
    Tiger King x1
    Djinn Buster x1
    Utopia x1
    Gemknight Pearl x1
    Muzurhythm x1
    Humhumming x1
    Temtempo x1

Trying to build a Lunalight deck, but dunno what to fill the remaining 10 spots with. Got any suggestions? I'm running on a very limited budget, so I don't have any spare Bottomless Trap Holes, Solemn Warnings, etc...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 22nd May 2016 at 08:32 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Attack Orders
    Ojama Trio
    Nightmare Archfiends

all three of those, especially together enable Cat and Panther to deal stupid amounts of damage

No Allure? in a 90% DARK Deck?
    Horn of the Phantom Beasts

for more fun
    Savage colloseum, if your not interested in an OTK, you can gain a stupid amount of life instead and force opponents to battle (w/ Final attack orders)
    other Fire Formations, Tensu for more easy tribute for Cat dancer or nightmare archfiend, Tensen for +1000 ATK to a dancer
    Battle Fusion, for more Stupid ATK Gain
    ANYTHING that enables piercing (Fire Formation Kaiyo would be my choice as it also boosts ATK)
    Tiger king fetches formations and is...well tiger king

I like Using Fusion Recovery as well
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 16th May 2016 at 05:41 PM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to find a BTH and a trio of Fusion Recoveries, and I'm using 2 Allure of Darknesses in another deck, so not sure if I want to swap them over here or buy some new ones.

EDIT: Damn, even the common Allure of Darkness is expensive, so I guess I'll have to swap in the ones I have. I don't like doing that, since it risks damaging them during swap-outs, but eh *shrugs*

So, I put in 2 Cardcar D (though I may take them out for something else), and with that, I've got 2 spots left, which I'm going to try a Dark Hole and a Tensu for.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 16th May 2016 at 07:03 PM.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After dueling against the deck, I don't think draw support is necessary; my boyfriend (who played the deck against me in the test) was able to get out his Fusions quite readily, without having to draw into them. He never needed to use either Allure of Darkness or Cardcar D. I might keep the former, just in case, but the latter needs to go, it seems. What can I replace them with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not happy with this deck, but it's as good as I can get it, right now, with my limited card pool. I only have 2 Tenki, but I want to get a third one, soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can get one, replace one Poly with one Fusion Substitute, the Black Sheep - White Rabbit combo guarantees you will have the Materials on field and the draw effect can be handy sometimes to return a Fusion and get a + 1. Also at least 1 Centaurea (easy way to get rid of these annoying floaters like Dante and the Ships) and/or 1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (for more ATK) if you can get them.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 22nd May 2016 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 Fusion Substitutes, so I'm dropping a Poly and a Fusion Recovery for them. Gachi I can probably buy pretty fairly, but Centaurea, which I'd like to get, is pretty expensive, so I can't get a hold of it, right now (anything less than $5 is okay for me, anything $5 or above, for right now, is not).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing I recommend is changing one of the Rank 3s by 1 Leviair (to recover the banished Lunalights by Wolf or Allure).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAD Armed Dragon might be nice to have, since you can manipulate your graveyard with Wolf. Possibly some R7NK because there's Tiger and I forget what their Monster Reborn card is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leviair is a no go; the cheapest one I've been able to find is like $8, way out of my price range. DAD might work, I can get one for a buck, but I'm not sure how it'll work very well, in here...