User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 125

Thread: [V Jump July 2016] Booster Pack News

  1. #111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man why they make Dark Requiem more OP. Also notice he keep his gain atk just like Dark Rebellion (in real life effect). Imagine Dark Requiem stacking up atk after atk. *__*

  2. #112
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
    Man why they make Dark Requiem more OP. Also notice he keep his gain atk just like Dark Rebellion (in real life effect). Imagine Dark Requiem stacking up atk after atk. *__*
    I imagine no one would use the ATK drain more then once, unless its needed to finish off the opponent
    its overkill and having more Effect negation to keep it from being taken out easily is more important

    since draining anything of note would bring it over 5K (ie, even Lightning can't deal with it), i'd be more concerned that it basically outclasses crystal wing
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #113
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Dark Requiem can potentally defeat Crystal Wing, since Dark Requiem would negate the negation effect of Crystal Wing. However, if Crystal Wing is backed up by Clear Wing, it's a different story.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  4. #114
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Yes, Dark Requiem can potentally defeat Crystal Wing, since Dark Requiem would negate the negation effect of Crystal Wing. However, if Crystal Wing is backed up by Clear Wing, it's a different story.
    No its not, do you see a "Once per turn" attached to that effect negation?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  5. #115
    Registered User Sakuraba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    No its not, do you see a "Once per turn" attached to that effect negation?
    It needs a Material to use it. It'd have to use one for it's first effect and a second one to negate Crystal Wing. If Clear Wing is also on the field, he couldn't negate it because it would be out of materials. (Assuming you summoned him by using the PK -RUM.)

  6. #116
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    It needs a Material to use it. It'd have to use one for it's first effect and a second one to negate Crystal Wing. If Clear Wing is also on the field, he couldn't negate it because it would be out of materials. (Assuming you summoned him by using the PK -RUM.)
    ok, long version this time.
    Punch Clear wing, Drain Crystal. If they try to boost over him, negate and kill them both

    they have 2 negates, you have 2 mats

    unless the Dark Req user is an idiot or used a mat already Clear/Crystal Wing cannot beat this unless its their turn and they use Clear 2nd negation to negate Crystal
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 19th May 2016 at 01:01 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #117
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    ok, long version this time.
    Punch Clear wing, Drain Crystal. If they try to boost over him, negate and kill them both

    they have 2 negates, you have 2 mats

    unless the Dark Req user is an idiot or used a mat already Clear/Crystal Wing cannot beat this unless its their turn and they use Clear 2nd negation to negate Crystal
    The big problem with Requiem is not Requiem itself...it's the RUM.

    Let's say you activate Dark Rebellion's Effect but your opponent negates it. Since it would have no Xyz material, you can chain PK Launch and Xyz Summon Requiem and use Dark Rebellion and material before it gets destroyed.

    The concept is really good, but it gives an awful advantage at the same time. And I know Konami will never give Synchros a Quick Spell as good as this RUM.

    We clearly need an powered up Urgent Tuning, but as a Quick Spell.

    Anyway, I really like Requiem, and since it's only good if it has Dark Rebellion as material, I guess it's Effects are fair.

    I hope things get more balanced with Invasion of Venom.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 19th May 2016 at 02:29 AM.


  8. #118
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This RUM gives acces to Ophion Lock too, which is good for them.

  9. #119
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More PK Xyz in anime would be good. I'd love to see the RUM used with it's own archetype's Xyz.

  10. #120
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    More PK Xyz in anime would be good. I'd love to see the RUM used with it's own archetype's Xyz.
    Would be good indeed, Yugo is the Yu in the 2nd place on which Yu has more boss monsters, i hope Yuri and Yuto gets more bosses,

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •