Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (SPOILERS) Starve Venom Fusion Dragon Theory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post (SPOILERS) Starve Venom Fusion Dragon Theory

Yo!
    This is just a small Theory about the Fusion Dragon. So potential Spoilers ahead I guess?
    Anyway please bear with me. English is not my native language, so I am sorry for any type of typos.

Basically the Fusion Dragon we recently got announced is not the TRUE Fusion Dragon, but rather an evil/corrupted Version of the original Fusion Dragon.
    Here's why:
    1. The original Fusion Dragon is still in there somewhere.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150315142128
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151214140719
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160131125030
    http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160517072354
    As we can see in these pictures the sillhouette and the actual dragon do not really match up. But the card is glowing and resonating to the other dragons, so it has to be the real deal, right?
    Well, yes. You see the card and the dragon may be modified by Academia and the Professor, but they still cannot change the true nature of the card.
    To summarize: The card is modified, but the original Fusion Dragon is still in there.

2. It has other Stats than the other Dimensional Dragons.
    All of them are Level 7 (or Rank 4) have 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF. Starve Venom is a Level 8 MOnster with 2800 ATK and 2000 DEF, which seems odd to me.
    But as we can see in 1. the card is modified. But why? Well there was this small war betwen the Fusion and the Xyz Dimension, so it makes Senses to Power-up your cards.

3. The Name is deep.
    First off the Name of the Card. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon is a pretty sad and dark name for a card to be honest. I imagined a starving Dragon that shoots Venom, but if we look closer at the name and still belive this card is modified we can see the following: One of these Two words is bad. But witch one? I say its Venom. Why? Well "to starve" usually means you have no food, but what if it means "to starve for sth."? Then, it could be interpretated as "to starve for peace", as an example. I do not think that the Fusion DRagon is evil, but rather that it was made to be evil, thus explaining where the Venom part comes from.

4. The Effect
    the last point is the effect of the dragon that we got announced in the latest V-Jump.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Starve_Venom_Fusion_Dragon
    The second and the third Effect are what really cought my eye. With the second Effect it can turn itself into the opponents Monster. Looking back at 3. we can interpretate the stave part as to starve for being someone different. esspecialy if it turns itself into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, which is a good Dragon like he was before he was modified. The possiblle modification also explains the last Effect, when it does get defeated it takes all other Special Summoned Monsters with him. This works like a Back-Up plan for Yuri if his main card does get defeated by someone from the Xyz Dimension.

And there you have it. My little Theory about the Fusion Dragon.
    I know it is still super messy, but do not worry I will clean this Theory up later this Day, i just wanted to let you guys know my thoughts about the Fusion Dragon.
    Hope you like it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah dude it just used its copy eff on kaiser dragon
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say it right here right now: just accept that Starve Venom is the base Dragon. Unless actual evidence is shown, Starve Venom is the original Dimension Dragon (the shadow could have been a placeholder). People need to get over it having 2800 ATK and accept that it is the base form (also the Dragon resonated with its counterparts, which the upgrades never did).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th May 2016 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Sage, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, the Legendary Knights, Anki, Dian, Armed Dragon LV7, Nitro Warrior, Crimson Blader, Black-Winged Dragon, Silverwind the Ascendend, Utopia Ray Victory, Shark Drake, Shark Drake Veiss, Silent Honor DARK, Ragna Infinity, Comet Cestus, Dyson Sphere, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon, Fightfur Chimera, Hexblood King Siegfried, etc. 2800 isn't random and is still lower than 3000.

You could also ask why is Clear Wing a WIND monster, why is Dark Rebellion not a Rank 7 monster, and why has Odd-Eyes not an ignition effect.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 17th May 2016 at 09:16 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judai's ace wasn't a Fusion Monster, only its upgrades, i guess this was made to hint a refference on that

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Judai's ace wasn't a Fusion Monster, only its upgrades, i guess this was made to hint a refference on that
    Flame Wingman was a fusion. And it's upgrade- Shining Flare Wingman.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flame Wingman and Neos are male, though. Come on, it's Flame Wingman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Sage, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, the Legendary Knights, Anki, Dian, Armed Dragon LV7, Nitro Warrior, Crimson Blader, Black-Winged Dragon, Silverwind the Ascendend, Utopia Ray Victory, Shark Drake, Shark Drake Veiss, Silent Honor DARK, Ragna Infinity, Comet Cestus, Dyson Sphere, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon, Fightfur Chimera, Hexblood King Siegfried, etc. 2800 isn't random and is still lower than 3000.

You could also ask why is Clear Wing a WIND monster, why is Dark Rebellion not a Rank 7 monster, and why has Odd-Eyes not an ignition effect.
    The thing is, unlike levels, attributes and types which are different among protagonists, 2500 atk has always been the same. 2800 is pretty random; you could also list a bunch of anime monsters with 2700, or 2400. A lot of the cards you mentioned are alternate forms of boss monsters, which only strengthens the corrupted dragon theory. Less convincing sidenote, when compared to the other dragons, which are pretty much as generic as it gets, 2 dark monsters on the field seems oddly specific.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    The thing is, unlike levels, attributes and types which are different among protagonists, 2500 atk has always been the same. 2800 is pretty random; you could also list a bunch of anime monsters with 2700, or 2400. A lot of the cards you mentioned are alternate forms of boss monsters, which only strengthens the corrupted dragon theory. Less convincing sidenote, when compared to the other dragons, which are pretty much as generic as it gets, 2 dark monsters on the field seems oddly specific.
    Not in the anime, where the field requirement is not present. Unless you view 2 DARK monsters as too specific.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can even Summon Starve Venom in Tellarknghts, Just Summon 2 DARK R4NKS.