User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: [ARC-V] The New Amazoness Fusions

  1. #21
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    I forgot Amazonesses are getting new support.... That feels so random... I know there were a character that used them in GX, but didn't Mai use them way back in DM?

    Empress and Liger, uh? I like the potential, that's for sure. But.... The original cards are so old you'd probably have to re-do the entire archtype.
    They got main set support back in Duelist Revolution. Amazoness Sage, Trainee and Queen. A field spell- Amazoness Village. Plus the continuous Spell- Amazoness Fighting Spirit as well as the trap cards Amazoness Willpower and Queen's Pawn. Also the TCG Exclusives of the set- Amazoness Scouts, Amazoness Heirloom and Amazoness Shamanism.

  2. #22
    Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Sanctuary In The Sky
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gloria and Grace Tyler sound like the dub names they'd give characters.
    In any case, I wonder how much the new support will support the main Amazoness strategy, aka use Swords Woman to make your opponent damage themselves. My guess is not at all.

  3. #23
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Gloria and Grace Tyler sound like the dub names they'd give characters.
    In any case, I wonder how much the new support will support the main Amazoness strategy, aka use Swords Woman to make your opponent damage themselves. My guess is not at all.
    Expect them to have the same transformation as Ancient Gears and D - Heros into a Fusion Deck #FusionMasterRace.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 19th May 2016 at 04:43 PM.

  4. #24
    Registered User Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Cafe Soleil
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign randy from other forums
    Welp I jinxed it with the whole Amazoness being a better fusion deck than Predator Plant posts
    This sums up this batch of news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    I forgot Amazonesses are getting new support.... That feels so random... I know there were a character that used them in GX, but didn't Mai use them way back in DM?
    Random series getting new support in the era of giving random series new support is not random

    Buy our unsalvageable archetypes, that will get good the moment they stop being whatever they once were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Gloria and Grace Tyler sound like the dub names they'd give characters.
    So obviously, we come up with unglorious nippon grill names for these fine gals now.

  5. #25
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike Mai and Tania... the Tyler Sisters aren't really busty... (How disappointing.)
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  6. #26
    Registered User Michelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Cafe Soleil
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Unlike Mai and Tania... the Tyler Sisters aren't really busty... (How disappointing.)
    And the award for priorities goes to...

  7. #27
    Registered User Sakuraba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    They got main set support back in Duelist Revolution. Amazoness Sage, Trainee and Queen. A field spell- Amazoness Village. Plus the continuous Spell- Amazoness Fighting Spirit as well as the trap cards Amazoness Willpower and Queen's Pawn. Also the TCG Exclusives of the set- Amazoness Scouts, Amazoness Heirloom and Amazoness Shamanism.
    That's.... Still fairly old. And most of these cards weren't all that great if I recall correctly. Maybe I'm wrong. I remember the field spell being solid, and Queen having an amazing artwork, but a okay effect at max.

    Curious to see where Konami is going to take this.

  8. #28
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Unlike Mai and Tania... the Tyler Sisters aren't really busty... (How disappointing.)
    Why breasts when you can have asses.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Unlike Mai and Tania... the Tyler Sisters aren't really busty... (How disappointing.)
    Why breasts when you can have asses.

  9. #29
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Why breasts when you can have asses.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why breasts when you can have asses.
    I'm not into asses.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  10. #30
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I'm not into asses.
    What's wrong with a cushion seat and childbearing hips?
    Plus it's twins so you got that rear view mirrored.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th May 2016 at 11:05 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •