User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] The New Amazoness Fusions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazoness Empress seems logical, but Liger? I never expected Amazoness Tiger to get a Fusion upgrade...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Amazoness Empress seems logical, but Liger? I never expected Amazoness Tiger to get a Fusion upgrade...
    Beastborgs upgraded random Fubuki's monsters, so this is unexpected.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Well, Harpies got an Xyz for their pet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Beastborgs upgraded random Fubuki's monsters, so this is unexpected.
    I'm still waiting for those, honestly; I wouldn't mind a Beastborg Barbarus Ur deck to play with...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect that if Liger ends up just requiring an "Amazoness" + "Amazoness Tiger" or something like that, the Napoleon Dynamite jokes will go on for days.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if one of these wonder twins plays a warrior Amazoness deck and the other twin plays a Beast Tamer Amazoness deck.

Anyway, if we are getting an Amazoness Lion then we could get Tania(from GX) original Amazoness Trainer quickplay spell only instead of working only when you have an Amazoness Tiger on the field it would work with any Beast-Type "Amazoness" monster. Trainer basically boosts the Amazoness beast up by 400 ATK and then allows it to attack a second time if it's first attack fails to destroy the monster in battle.

Given the Tyler twins are making fusions out of Amazoness, I expect them also to play Tania's Amazoness Call which lets you bounce a Fusion monster back to the extra deck and SS it's materials from the grave.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 20th May 2016 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    What Sayaka uses is the true question.
    From the preview of Episode 107, it seems that Sayaka uses Fairy Cheer Girl, which points to a deck similar to that of Kotori's (from ZeXaL), i.e. a Fairy deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    From the preview of Episode 107, it seems that Sayaka uses Fairy Cheer Girl, which points to a deck similar to that of Kotori's (from ZeXaL), i.e. a Fairy deck.
    Doesn't that make the third Fairy deck in Arc-V? For a type that I often forget, it's getting quite the attention.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    Doesn't that make the third Fairy deck in Arc-V? For a type that I often forget, it's getting quite the attention.
    Third girl in Arc-V to use a fairy deck. It would actually be the fourth fairy deck after Cyber Angels since Cookpals were EARTH Fairy monsters.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Third girl in Arc-V to use a fairy deck. It would actually be the fourth fairy deck after Cyber Angels since Cookpals were EARTH Fairy monsters.
    Probably the fifth Fairy deck, actually, if we consider what you just mentioned. We have Melodious, Cookpals, Prediction Princess, and the Cyber Angels -- and then whatever it is Sayaka's going to use for a vehicle would be the fifth.

EDIT: Sixth if we include Fluffal (though that's a bit of a coin toss considering the deck's also Fiend-type via Edge Imps and Frightfurs [2nd EDIT: Though if we're putting Cyber Angels on the list, what with Alexis still using the Cyber Girls too, then Fluffal probably counts in spite of its linchpins and aces being Fiends]).
    Last edited by Baroque; 23rd May 2016 at 10:47 AM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!