User Tag List

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The manga needs more respect in the card game. A lot of strong cards were in the manga first. Maybe they should get their own special set once or twice a year? And i mean a full set, that is always dedicated to the manga; the collectors pack is small and has a lot of other stuff a lot of times.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    The manga needs more respect in the card game. A lot of strong cards were in the manga first. Maybe they should get their own special set once or twice a year? And i mean a full set, that is always dedicated to the manga; the collectors pack is small and has a lot of other stuff a lot of times.
    I'd like to see them do Premium Pack twice a year- 6 months apart. Pre-releasing them at Jump's summer and winter festivals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I don't know about the Collectors Pack setup. We got a larger number of cards for Edo's Vision Hero deck and Amon's Forbidden Beast deck and we have only gotten 4 V Heroes in real life while the FB deck has never seen the light of day. Likewise Sect's Hell Insect deck had 1 single monster that was actually a Hell Insect come out in OCG and the only other cards of his to have come out are miscellaneous insects from his deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Likewise Cologne in the Zexal manga had a well defined doll theme but we instead just got the Box, dog and Number Xyz along with a random character card Xyz of herself in the Zexal CP.

Not saying it isn't possible. Just saying I have reservations against taking that speculative leap right now.
    I'd say that the Collector's Pack design mindset is different enough now that it's more than a fleeting possibility that we could get those Mirror Imagines as a highlight Deck in one, ala Aquaactresses and Prediction Princesses in the first Arc-V one and Flower Cardians in the second. Sure, in the past, before the infrastructure of the Collector's Pack was created and developed, as well as before its details were refined, the chances would been pretty much impossible. Now, though, Konami isn't above releasing Manga cards in earnest in Collector's Packs, as seen with their liberal choice to finish the Planet Series two years ago.

Though it's still supposition at the moment, whathisname's Deck is pretty Monster heavy and very evocative of Chojiro's Flower Cardian Deck. I can recall distinctly how all but the most idealistic of hopers swore up and down and side to side that there was less than a 0% chance we'd every see Cardians in the real game, including heaps of ridicule for anyone who wanted, thought, and hoped otherwise. Then, it turns out, they made it into a real Deck, and a rather functional one over all, at that.

There have been similar cases, including Zarc's stuff, which bucked the trend of arc villains/end-game bosses not getting their stuff released/released in full, but the point of it all is that the chances of them using the Collector's Pack as an outlet for the Mirror Imagine stuff isn't as remote as it may seem. It's definitely not as remote as it once was.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @ThePhotonLegion. Anything Arc-V Manga related recently?

I'm just a little surprised that we haven't gotten any snippets of leaks or something by now.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a story chapter, so not much has been leaked about it.

All that's been shown;

Spoiler Alert!

Reiji's scarf can be used to rescue people and Yuri and Yuto are still walking about, Yugo's kinda out of it though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    It's a story chapter, so not much has been leaked about it.

All that's been shown;

Spoiler Alert!

Reiji's scarf can be used to rescue people and Yuri and Yuto are still walking about, Yugo's kinda out of it though
    I see. I hadn't considered it, but it being almost entirely/entirely story-heavy would mean the usual leakers wouldn't be as interested to leak it. Honestly, I was curious if the Sora Versus Yuya Take II Duel would start here. Or if it would actually occur in the first place.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first leaks we tend to get are from Maxut, and he usually only does new monsters (and some times not all of them) and/or newly revealed effects.

After that it's random bits of the chapter just surfacing on the web and, aside from what has already been mentioned, we got nada until the end of next week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    The first leaks we tend to get are from Maxut, and he usually only does new monsters (and some times not all of them) and/or newly revealed effects.

After that it's random bits of the chapter just surfacing on the web and, aside from what has already been mentioned, we got nada until the end of next week.
    Oh well then. Thanks for the clarification and info.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RAWs are out.

Spoiler Alert!

Storm the castle time.

Isaac is now as asleep as Ren.

Sora has a new coat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)