User Tag List

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But action cards, which fans had long ago accepted as never appearing for real, are more important. Especially the ones that only got used once. </sarcasm>
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Considering the trend for his Manga stuff coming in pairs early on, it is surprising, yeah. I would say "because they wouldn't be Pendulums" but Uni and Corn weren't either, so.

They have a lot of choice for the Collector's Pack next year really. Though that could change, VRAINS doesn't really have much to contribute, unless they want to release Helixx, the Dark Mummies and accompanying new Viruses, or Motor Worms. With little VRAINS contribution, minus possibly more Links for old Anime Decks that wouldn't really be VRAINS anyway, there's a lot they can more freely pull from. Including more real life Action Spells.

Whatever they do, I hope they're more generous with the Spells and Traps this time. I appreciated, in fact downright loved, the character selection of last Pack's, but I'm still saddened by the lack of and overall utter avoidance of Spell and Trap releases, many of which could have really used them to go along with the Monsters they got. That would have potentially reduced the overall selection, but it would have made the selections' contributions more robust, in my opinion.

And hopefully, no reprints among the 45 cards... That cuts down on overall space for stuff, too, and as silly as it sounds, since it's not really for me, I'm not fond when Collector's Packs in Japan have them.

Back on the Manga, I'm curious as to when or if Yuri will step in. Alas, having not started the Duel, Main Deck Monsters of his, or Main Deck stuff period outside a random Fusion Spell, will be unlikely to show up. I still hoping for another Predaplant Extra Deck, too.

Also, a Main Deck Frightfur Monster is kinda surprising. I assuming that's Main Deck. The closest we've gotten was Frightfuloid being treated as Frightfur, but other than that, only Spell and Trap Frightfurs in the Main.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like a Pendulum-Fusion Frightfur, yes please.
    If we are still on the topic of the next CP this is my current wishlist, including 8 manga exclusive cards.
    Spoiler Alert!

In order:
    01)Alphawave Emission Virus*
    02)Vaccine*
    03)Roll of Fate
    04)Eye of Illusion
    05)Space Megatron*
    06)Pillager
    07)Parasite Caterpillar
    08)Poison Butterfly
    09)Reckless Parasite
    10)Ojama Delta Thunder
    11)Level Soul
    12)Ultimate Machine Union*
    13)Dark Computer Virus
    14)Lost Pride
    15)Litmus Doom Swordsman
    16)Litmus Ritual
    17)Last Magnet
    18)Amazoness Arena
    19)Amazoness Channeler
    20)Timelord
    21)Timelord
    22)Timelord
    23)Time Angel
    24)Number
    25)Number
    26)Number
    27)Number
    28)Superheavy Samurain Bushin Fudomyo'o
    29)Superheavy Samurai Hexagon
    30)Fluffal Angel*
    31)Fluffal Fusionist*
    32)Frightfur Submarine*
    33)Edge Nightmare
    34)Album of Memories*
    35)Frightfur Mad Parade
    36)AG Double Hound
    37)AG Triple Hound
    38)AG Ultimate HOund
    39)Chaos AG Fusion
    40)AG Scrap Fusion
    41)Vrains card
    42)Vrains card
    43)Vrains card
    44)Vrains card
    45)Vrains card

*Manga cards

Anyway, though, do you guys think Sora will play more Pendulums? I hope Yuri shows up again. I hope we don't see Yugo duel of a while honestly. He's had 2 long duels AND had the most duel time even in the anime among the 3 dimension bros. More Yuri and Yuto would be great. Still waiting for their manga dragons to get printed.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 18th December 2017 at 04:01 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    If we are still on the topic of the next CP this is my current wishlist, including 8 manga exclusive cards.
    Spoiler Alert!

In order:
    02)Vaccine*
    03)Roll of Fate
    04)Eye of Illusion
    05)Space Megatron*
    06)Pillager
    07)Parasite Caterpillar
    08)Poison Butterfly
    09)Reckless Parasite
    10)Ojama Delta Thunder
    11)Level Soul
    13)Dark Computer Virus
    14)Lost Pride
    15)Litmus Doom Swordsman
    16)Litmus Ritual
    17)Last Magnet
    18)Amazoness Arena
    19)Amazoness Channeler
    20)Timelord
    21)Timelord
    22)Timelord
    23)Time Angel
    24)Number
    25)Number
    26)Number
    27)Number
    30)Fluffal Angel*
    31)Fluffal Fusionist*
    32)Frightfur Submarine*
    33)Edge Nightmare
    34)Album of Memories*
    35)Frightfur Mad Parade
    36)AG Double Hound
    37)AG Triple Hound
    38)AG Ultimate HOund
    39)Chaos AG Fusion
    40)AG Scrap Fusion
    41)Vrains card
    42)Vrains card
    43)Vrains card
    44)Vrains card
    45)Vrains card

*Manga cards

Anyway, though, do you guys think Sora will play more Pendulums? I hope Yuri shows up again. I hope we don't see Yugo duel of a while honestly. He's had 2 long duels AND had the most duel time even in the anime among the 3 dimension bros. More Yuri and Yuto would be great. Still waiting for their manga dragons to get printed.
    Probably Yuri. Yugo paralleled Ren as the Synchro user, plus Yuri will be out for payback.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I mean, that's not a joke...
    It's also not likely, unfortunately...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Probably Yuri. Yugo paralleled Ren as the Synchro user, plus Yuri will be out for payback.
    If Yuri does end up being used as a parallel in such a way, then hopefully we'll see a 4th guy to act as Yuto's counterpart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!

In order:
    02)Vaccine*
    03)Roll of Fate
    04)Eye of Illusion
    05)Space Megatron*
    06)Pillager
    07)Parasite Caterpillar
    08)Poison Butterfly
    09)Reckless Parasite
    10)Ojama Delta Thunder
    11)Level Soul
    13)Dark Computer Virus
    14)Lost Pride
    15)Litmus Doom Swordsman
    16)Litmus Ritual
    17)Last Magnet
    18)Amazoness Arena
    19)Amazoness Channeler
    20)Timelord
    21)Timelord
    22)Timelord
    23)Time Angel
    24)Number
    25)Number
    26)Number
    27)Number
    30)Fluffal Angel*
    31)Fluffal Fusionist*
    32)Frightfur Submarine*
    33)Edge Nightmare
    34)Album of Memories*
    35)Frightfur Mad Parade
    36)AG Double Hound
    37)AG Triple Hound
    38)AG Ultimate HOund
    39)Chaos AG Fusion
    40)AG Scrap Fusion
    41)Vrains card
    42)Vrains card
    43)Vrains card
    44)Vrains card
    45)Vrains card

*Manga cards

We'll see if they go that specific, though the remaining Timelords (Monsters) are likely.

Sora playing more Pendulums would be cool, but would he have an in-universe reason to do so would be the big question.

Yuri's likely to show up. My only thing is that it'll likely be just in time to only use leftover Yuya Monsters to make his Dragon, and then he sits on it or whatever.

Lastly, I doubt we'll be seeing Yugo anytime soon, since he's seems to be out of it at the mo'. (And I agree that Yugo sure had a surispingly large amount of Duel-screentime in the show; the most after Yuya himself.)

That's the logical reason, indeed. Once again, I just wish Yuri would start the Duel from the beginning, complete with his own opening hand.

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    It's also not likely, unfortunately...
    Still wasn't a joke. Also, I'm aware of the habits of Konami when it comes to printing Spells and Traps from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    If Yuri does end up being used as a parallel in such a way, then hopefully we'll see a 4th guy to act as Yuto's counterpart.
    It's probably be a Manga-original. I wonder who, though, as everyone new sans Adam and Eve themselves seems to have been taken.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 18th December 2017 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    That would be optimal. Depends if they decide to do have Kurosaki interfere, but I say this only because he's the other Xyz user thus far.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be optimal. Depends if they decide to do have Kurosaki interfere, but I say this only because he's the other Xyz user thus far.
    I'm more interested in seeing if Sawatari will come back with one of his Anime decks or an original deck. Either would be fine. Wouldn't say no to Yosenju. Abyss Actors are still backlogged in backrow support from the anime. What if Dennis shows up!?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more interested in seeing if Sawatari will come back with one of his Anime decks or an original deck. Either would be fine. Wouldn't say no to Yosenju. Abyss Actors are still backlogged in backrow support from the anime. What if Dennis shows up!?
    Difficult to tell if anymore anime characters will show up, given how screwed the pacing is for the manga.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Difficult to tell if anymore anime characters will show up, given how screwed the pacing is for the manga.
    lol Yeah, the pacing for this comic is slow as molasses. The GX manga remains my favorite story over all of the spinoffs. It had an amazing variety of duelists and plenty of action, plenty of duels. Lots of characters got a good amount of screen time and it never really felt slow despite having 60+ chapters. I'm still sad the epilogue special only got one chapter. We only got a snapshot of that duel! We didn't get to see it begin OR end. Outside of !R, it's still the one spinoff manga I really want to see adapted into a spinoff anime. Ah well, all I really hope for the Arc-V manga is that it ends up having a good variety of duelists, so far though, that's not been the case.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th December 2017 at 01:36 AM.