User Tag List

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOD kinda looks chained up in its art. Wonder if that means that we’ll see an upgraded version of it at some point, being unrestrained. Though, I’m not sure if we’ll see Eve be the one using it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    GOD kinda looks chained up in its art. Wonder if that means that we’ll see an upgraded version of it at some point, being unrestrained. Though, I’m not sure if we’ll see Eve be the one using it.
    Being Level 10 as opposed to Level/Rank 12 also implies its getting upgraded when it reaches its full power (which it hasn't yet, according to the story up to this point).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was level 10 to reflect the God Cards. Hmm....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Being Level 10 as opposed to Level/Rank 12 also implies its getting upgraded when it reaches its full power (which it hasn't yet, according to the story up to this point).
    I wasn’t reading much into the Level. Given how her Extra Deck bosses were all past series references, and Level 10, then the main deck monster name GOD being Level 10, like the original God Cards made some sense to me.

The restrained design and the fact we know it isn’t at full strength is what I would be looking at.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn’t reading much into the Level. Given how her Extra Deck bosses were all past series references, and Level 10, then the main deck monster name GOD being Level 10, like the original God Cards made some sense to me.

The restrained design and the fact we know it isn’t at full strength is what I would be looking at.
    That was more just me. I see the Level 10, among the aspects you mentioned, to also allow some kind of "leeway" of sorts so that it can become Level/Rank 12 whenever it gets its evolution form. It could be a happy coincidence, though, but that's just the idea I had.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eve had another Pendulum monster this chapter, "Nova Portal". Other than it being Scale 12, we know nothing of it as it was played for "G.O.Ds" effect and nothing else (yet?).

Also, Eve is now fused with G.O.D, and the latter is the one conducting the duel. I eagerly await Reiji turning up to join in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eve had another Pendulum monster this chapter, "Nova Portal". Other than it being Scale 12, we know nothing of it as it was played for "G.O.Ds" effect and nothing else (yet?).

Also, Eve is now fused with G.O.D, and the latter is the one conducting the duel. I eagerly await Reiji turning up to join in.
    Woah, this is escalating more than I thought it would.

I wonder if Eve's stuff, bar her bosses, will ended up like the Mirror Imagines? I could have sworn they would be a CP shoe-in, but no.

Hmm. I still hope we'll get Manga!Zuzu to duel. Looking more like a pipe dream though. (Why did Manga!Yugo get his own Duel, but Manga!Yuto and Manga!Yuri have to share with Yuya? Yuto has never even finished a Duel.)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This manga is poorly structured in addition to being poorly paced. Eh, when it began I was hooked to the mystery right away, but it deteriorated quickly.

GX manga continues to be the best spin-off manga in the franchise.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yugo had the gimmick of Turbo Duels to advertise.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Yugo had the gimmick of Turbo Duels to advertise.
    That's probably the reason why. It's just, he had the most Duel time amongst the Yuyas, aside Yuya himself, in the Anime, too.