User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be surprised if this is near the end of the series otherwise this could end up as the shortest spin-off manga of the franchise. GX manga lasted 64 chapters, 5Ds lasted 66, even the Zexal manga lasted 55 chapters. Arc-V manga should have at least another year or so of story to tell(hopefully?).
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:42 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://ygorganization.com/whowillbecomegod/

Well I am officially surprised and deeply disappointed. apparently we are nearing the climax of this manga with one duel left to decide who gets to control GOD. Also, more Speedroids?! What the hell? We still don't have a single PK pendulum and the manga hasn't produced a single new PK Xyz. Even Predaplants got a fusion. But no, it's important that Speedroids get more cards.

Poorly paced and definitely not balanced, right up to the end. This is officially the worst spin-off manga Yu-gi-oh has ever had. Just put it out of its misery already. /End Rant
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admit, while I like the Tuner, I am... not disappointed, but still not the happiest that Speedroids got two additional cards. And Monsters at that, which always have better odds of seeing the light of day compared to Spells and Traps. It does tie in conveniently with Speedroids winning that poll, albeit it really has to be mere coincidence.

It's also sad that Manga!Zuzu didn't Duel, and now seemingly won't, unless plot twist. Also, no other Manga!Bracelet Girls. One'd think that with how popular Celina is in Japan, they'd milk the chance to have her pop up and Duel in the Manga. She's basically the Yugo of the Bracelet Girls, more or less.

Anyway, my one hope is that new Speedroids to facilitate obvious Clear Wing Fast entails new Phantom Knights and Predaplants to make Starving Venemy and Dark Anthelion. And maybe Pendulums for those missing theirs. And upgrades for Dark Anthelion and Clear Wing Fast. So more like a small handful of hopes.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just gonna hope that Yuya wins, and instead of ending on the rival duel, they end it on Yuya dueling the others. Then we might get actual upgrades, instead of just archetype members with higher stats. And that way, the manga can be around the same length of the previous. I would almost guaranteed however, Yugo would get to go first, and get more new cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I'm just gonna hope that Yuya wins, and instead of ending on the rival duel, they end it on Yuya dueling the others. Then we might get actual upgrades, instead of just archetype members with higher stats. And that way, the manga can be around the same length of the previous. I would almost guaranteed however, Yugo would get to go first, and get more new cards.
    Yuya having a 4-way Duel against the others would be a fun way to end it. And it would be a nice way to guarantee/force everyone to use things from and for their own Decks specifically. For Yuri and Yuto, that might be the only real way to get new stuff from them.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were a 4 way duel we have the risk of two things happening;

1) Someone getting too much attention (*cough* Yugo *cough*). and;
    2) The manga still ending a decent few chapters shorter than the previous (again).

Having him go at them 1 v. 1 lets us get at least 1 duel where each of the not!Yuyas/Yugos to get some exposure (and hopefully extended decks).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    If it were a 4 way duel we have the risk of two things happening;

1) Someone getting too much attention (*cough* Yugo *cough*). and;
    2) The manga still ending a decent few chapters shorter than the previous (again).

Having him go at them 1 v. 1 lets us get at least 1 duel where each of the not!Yuyas/Yugos to get some exposure (and hopefully extended decks).
    I agree that having 4-way Duel would come with its own share of issues, including potential "Duel-time hogs". However, while 4 1-on-1 Duels would be more ideal, as it is, hoping for anything after Manga!Yuya VS Manga!Declan feels like wishful thinking and hoping on shooting stars. I'd take a 4-way over nothing, in that case.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did it have such bad pacing problems? Did it get cut shorter than expected so they had to rush the ending? Did they just not know what they wanted to do? I kind of want to know what went wrong here.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Why did it have such bad pacing problems? Did it get cut shorter than expected so they had to rush the ending? Did they just not know what they wanted to do? I kind of want to know what went wrong here.
    Presuming anything "went wrong" in the first place, who can say.