User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I was talking more how the deck evolved into haivng a pseudo-penudlum focus to assit with the core summoning method.
    Ah, okay. Still, the fact that the OCG just outright ignored Dennis, while he kept getting tantalizing new stuff is a memory. Hope the same does not befall Manga!Sora.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I'm just irritated that the trends are being bucked and that these designs are getting divorced from the archetype.
    I don't think it's as bad as you might think. ThePhotonLegion explains why it makes sense. And also, he's not bucking the Deck's trend so much as focusing on a single aspect of it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Fluffals represented his fake persona and the Frightfurs represent his true self then what were the Edge Imps supposed to be?

Anyway, the trend is just making me sad again since it looks like I'm never going to get to see what a Frightfur Owl would look like. And certainly not the dream of having Frightfur Owl face down Raid Raptor Force Stryx.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Days Ago at 07:00 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Ah, okay. Still, the fact that the OCG just outright ignored Dennis, while he kept getting tantalizing new stuff is a memory. Hope the same does not befall Manga!Sora.

I don't think it's as bad as you might think. ThePhotonLegion explains why it makes sense. And also, he's not bucking the Deck's trend so much as focusing on a single aspect of it.
    It isn't, and yes, he does very well. Dammit, stop making sense!
    Sanokal

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Ah, okay. Still, the fact that the OCG just outright ignored Dennis
    #BlamePlushfire

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    It isn't, and yes, he does very well. Dammit, stop making sense!
    No.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #BlamePlushfire
    Oh, believe me, as much as I love what Plushfire does for Performages as a Deck, I full well know it is to blame for Dennis's Deck's stagnation in real life. It falls under the "don't acknowledge one's 'sins'" thing that seems to tend to happen in Japan sometimes. Or at least with regards to the Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon intellectual properties anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to a summary posted on a Japanese Blog, everyones favorite FUsion Summoning Scociopath is going to be taking over. Or at least appears. Which wouldn't make sense if he wasn't taking over.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to a summary posted on a Japanese Blog, everyones favorite FUsion Summoning Scociopath is going to be taking over. Or at least appears. Which wouldn't make sense if he wasn't taking over.
    Based on what the folks have updated the Wikia so far, Manga!Yuri does take over, but so far doesn't play anything new.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-O...-V_-_Scale_030

There's time and there may be more in this Chapter, but I want more Manga Predaplants! TT__TT
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 2 Days Ago at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japanese decklists would suggest he doesn't use anything new this chapter, so keep expectations as low as possible. We'll just have to hope for the next one I guess.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japanese decklists would suggest he doesn't use anything new this chapter, so keep expectations as low as possible. We'll just have to hope for the next one I guess.
    Oh well. Hopefully so I guess.

This is "ifs and wishes" but it's a little too bad that Yuri did start the Duel outright. If he had have, then his hand would have been filled with his own cards.