User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'm a little disappointed Yuya's Kuriboh isn't a Pendulum monster. Of course I think we all knew it was going to be a Performapal. I mean, the real plot twist is if it had turned out to be Odd-Eyes Kuriboh.
    It works better with Kuribohrn this way.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!

Glad this duel is over. Way to soon for a rematch, and I was hoping they'd use Ren, Sora and an Xyz user as a storm the castle type situation towards the end.

Hopefully, they get into Reiji v. Issac fairly soon next chapter, and have a 7 long volume again. It'll be refreshing to see someone completely new having a duel.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

Glad this duel is over. Way to soon for a rematch, and I was hoping they'd use Ren, Sora and an Xyz user as a storm the castle type situation towards the end.

Hopefully, they get into Reiji v. Issac fairly soon next chapter, and have a 7 long volume again. It'll be refreshing to see someone completely new having a duel.
    I actually want to see Yuto and Sora duel again. And maybe Yuri if he promises to summon more Predator Plant fusions. No more Yugo for a while. We got enough of that for now.