User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga discussion

  1. #141
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    "6" is level 9, "9" is level 6, "1" is level 7 and "7" is level 8... hmmm.

    Does the duel end in this chapter or will we be getting another part?

    I'm kind of just waiting for Yuto and Yuri to get another chance to duel. And hoping Yuzu gets some dueling eventually. I need more variety in this series.
    I think I'm starting to have that same issue, too. It started when Ren Dueled Yugo again for a whole 4 chapters after he had a 3 chapter Duel not more than 1 Duel prior. And when they finally allow someone not of the Yuyas to Duel? It's Declan again, as opposed to one of the Zuzus who haven't even Dueled yet (or even shown up or referenced beyond the "standard" one).

    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Looking over the new D/D monsters I got a little confused. Just to be clear, they're both Trap Monsters, right? The terse descrption of the effects the manga gives certainly doesn't help.
    Blame that on the short hand text effects that the "close-ups" of these cards tend to get in the manga. The Pendulum effect of the Imagine Monster doesn't even specify were the Monster is Summoned from.

  2. #142
    Registered User Archsorcerer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    712
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Yuzu duel? Hah!
    She needs pendulums. That deck so needs pendulums.

  3. #143
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,197
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    She needs pendulums. That deck so needs pendulums.
    Aye, that it does.
    Sanokal

  4. #144
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updates from the English release

    Spoiler Alert!

    - We see Adam and find out how all this started from Isaac + Eve's perspective.

    - Isaac had 3 additional monsters
    -- Reflector 2 - When attacked tribute it to half that attacking monsters current Atk, then SS Reflector 3 from the deck.
    -- Reflector 3 - When attacked tribute it to -1000 Atk the attacking monster.
    -- Ray 5 - No effect shown.

    - Primary 6 Special Summons a "MI" monster from the deck when you Pendulum Summon exactly 1 monster.
    - Secondary 9 Special Summons from the deck.

    - Reflector 1 tributes itself when attacked to negate the attacking monsters effect, -1000 Atk and SS Reflector 2 from the deck.
    - Catadioptricker 7 is stated to have a Pendulum Scale of 7, and therefore is a Pendulum monster.

    - Reiji used his traps to tribute summon "Zero Maxwell".

  5. #145
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,500
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are they really just called Reflectors now. So underwhelming compared to the mysterious Mirror Imagines.

  6. #146
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,795
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Issac's Deck is basically Yugi's Magician Girls effect-wise. Cool.

    Other than that, young!Eve was pretty.

  7. #147
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Updates from the English release

    Spoiler Alert!

    - We see Adam and find out how all this started from Isaac + Eve's perspective.

    - Isaac had 3 additional monsters
    -- Reflector 2 - When attacked tribute it to half that attacking monsters current Atk, then SS Reflector 3 from the deck.
    -- Reflector 3 - When attacked tribute it to -1000 Atk the attacking monster.
    -- Ray 5 - No effect shown.

    - Primary 6 Special Summons a "MI" monster from the deck when you Pendulum Summon exactly 1 monster.
    - Secondary 9 Special Summons from the deck.

    - Reflector 1 tributes itself when attacked to negate the attacking monsters effect, -1000 Atk and SS Reflector 2 from the deck.
    - Catadioptricker 7 is stated to have a Pendulum Scale of 7, and therefore is a Pendulum monster.

    - Reiji used his traps to tribute summon "Zero Maxwell".
    Cool that Issac's Deck is fleshed out here. Plus, since he's used only Monsters, unlike Ren, we're more likely not to have any skipped when they choose to release them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Are they really just called Reflectors now. So underwhelming compared to the mysterious Mirror Imagines.
    "Mirror Imagines" scream Engrish though, and really don't make any sense, especially compared to "Reflectors."

    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    So Issac's Deck is basically Yugi's Magician Girls effect-wise. Cool.

    Other than that, young!Eve was pretty.
    Interesting. I wonder which would flow better in practice (theoretically)?

  8. #148
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,500
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    "Mirror Imagines" scream Engrish though, and really don't make any sense, especially compared to "Reflectors."
    Could have been "Mirror Imagery" or The "Mirror Imagined" or even play fast and loose with "Mirror Magi".

    Anyway, looking at the Wikia, turns out it's being called "Mirror Imagine Reflector" for a group of the monsters. And Mirror Imagine is apparently a pun on Future Demon/Mirai Majin.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 AM.

  9. #149
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are still "Mirror Imagine" monsters, else the effect of "Primary 6" would have made no sense at all. It's like I took out the repetitive parts to ease, just like with "Zero Maxwell" in that same post.

  10. #150
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,500
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    They are still "Mirror Imagine" monsters, else the effect of "Primary 6" would have made no sense at all. It's like I took out the repetitive parts to ease, just like with "Zero Maxwell" in that same post.
    You never know. They couldn't even decide whether to call the Entermates or Performapals for the manga.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •