User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Action Duels and Action Fields

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They couldn't have upgraded everyone's Duel Disk with that technology in such a short amount of time. The Lancers, I can see, but not everyone involved in the battle royale before the dimension-hopping. Also, what will this mean for the future of the Action Duels?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    They couldn't have upgraded everyone's Duel Disk with that technology in such a short amount of time. The Lancers, I can see, but not everyone involved in the battle royale before the dimension-hopping. Also, what will this mean for the future of the Action Duels?
    Only the lancers have used the Action Fields since dimension hopping. Except for the Action Field Speed World which Reiji apparently whipped out of his ass. Did they give him access to a card programming machine or does he carry a portable one in those thigh-hugging white skinny jeans somewhere?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's just the Lancers that have the portable tech, then? Interesting...
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also only have Cross Over, so the full ARC System is still superior in entertainment and spectacle.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it seems like in order to incorporate the Action Field system into the duel disks without over taxing the device the programming had to be simplified. Crossover has the barest detail of any action field. The floating planks aren't really properly shaded. It's a miracle they are opaque enough to hide the Action cards from being spotted from below.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 27th May 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I guess the fancy, multi-tiered architecture of the other Action Fields wouldn't make sense in a war across the dimensions, but it still is depressing that we won't be seeing them, anymore, likely...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Yeah, I guess the fancy, multi-tiered architecture of the other Action Fields wouldn't make sense in a war across the dimensions, but it still is depressing that we won't be seeing them, anymore, likely...
    Well, they are at a You Show Duel School with Yusho, who helped invent both the ARC System and Action Duels...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but Yuri managed to cut the student population of that school down significantly with his visit, so it's unlikely they'll do anything like the old Action Duels this late in the series.