Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Aromaseraphy Angelica

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Not bad, not bad at all.
    Hope it doesn't get the Shaddol treatment of a Tuner and no Synchro though, at least give the deck a Synchro Konami, especially since this monster can resummon itself, making it easy to Synchro with it.
    I've been waiting for an Infernoid Synchro monster for so long after Decatron got released. I do hope that Aromages get a Synchro monster ^-^

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    A Tuner for the Aromage theme appears.

INOV-JP031 Aromaseraphy Angelica
    Level 1 LIGHT Plant-Type Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    The (1) and (2) effects of “Aromaseraphy Angelica” can only be used once per turn, each.
    (1) During either player’s turn: You can discard this card from your hand, then target 1 “Aroma” monster in your Graveyard; gain LP equal to that monster’s ATK. (This is a Quick Effect.)
    (2) While this card is in your Graveyard, if you have more LP than your opponent and you control an “Aroma” monster: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, this card is banished if it leaves the field.
    Source
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/inov-aromaseraphy-angelica/ - NeoArkadia
    Called it Aromages will not have a DARK Monster.

Nice play on Aromatherapy and seraph (a kind of angel). I've never expected a Tuner monster for the "Aroma" archetype. Being a Plant-Type that can resummon itself (again and again thanks to PSY-Framelord Omega) make it searchable by Lonefire Blossom and summonable from grave by Meliae of the Trees/Gigaplant. Also, this card can summon itself upon the activation of her handtrap effect, that's nice.

Sooo... I like this card.

Cards that can be usefull now:

PSY-Framelord Omega (2 or 3)
    Trishula
    Ancient Sacred Wyvern
    Ancient Fairy
    Ancient Pixie

I hope Aroma will get a Synchro boss monster that can summon back "Aroma" monsters when gaining LP and have some kind of protections when our LP is higher than your opponent's.

Nice little card indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel
    This must mean that one leak must have been right. Retrain meteor black dragon?
    I doubt that will ever happen. The rumored Red-Eyes support can be:

Destruction Sword Reminiscence-like : make Red-Eyes Archfiend actually worth it... like a Spell/Trap card that allow you to consider Gemini monsters as Normal Monster when in hand or Deck and let you Fusion Summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon using the Geminis. A better version of Red-Eyes Fusion without summoning restriction after use.

Another monster that deal with the field establishing issue of Red-Eyes (let them swarm the field more easly).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit, i would never expect an aroma tuner, but it is awesome. You can heal whenever you want (if there are any aromage in the graveyard).

But, the best of all, its a level 1 tuner plant, with a free special summon condition from the graveyard, it opens the combo of goyo defenders and you can do crazy shit with that, from a quasar to a field with ancient fairy, meliae and queen of thorns (and everyone with 1000 extra atk and def).

Now, i want to keep going with this, maybe this are some new sub-archetype in aroma? This is an "aromaseraphy", and its over a white candle,like the ones which represents jasmine in aroma jar, so maybe they will bring 3 more aromaseraphy, one for each aromage? It seems like it is a fairy, so every aromage would get an fairy too.

Anyways, im happy to see aroma support, and it is very good, this card changes the way of play the deck (from antimeta control to synchro focused)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card is interesting. I mean, look at the instant combo:
    -While you control one of your higher attack monsters, like Bergamot or Rosemary, you send this card to the graveyard, to gain a pretty hefty amount of LP.
    -Special summon this card from the graveyard, using its effect.
    -You can now synchro summon level 5 and 7 synchro monsters. For level 7, Black Rose and Clear Wing come to mind.

I like it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Holy shit, i would never expect an aroma tuner, but it is awesome. You can heal whenever you want (if there are any aromage in the graveyard).

But, the best of all, its a level 1 tuner plant, with a free special summon condition from the graveyard, it opens the combo of goyo defenders and you can do crazy shit with that, from a quasar to a field with ancient fairy, meliae and queen of thorns (and everyone with 1000 extra atk and def).

Now, i want to keep going with this, maybe this are some new sub-archetype in aroma? This is an "aromaseraphy", and its over a white candle,like the ones which represents jasmine in aroma jar, so maybe they will bring 3 more aromaseraphy, one for each aromage? It seems like it is a fairy, so every aromage would get an fairy too.

Anyways, im happy to see aroma support, and it is very good, this card changes the way of play the deck (from antimeta control to synchro focused)
    Yeah I guess 3 more sub-monster would be good for the archtype. This card is good for Aromages, but its like a one-time use. Recover LP, then synchro... But exept wyvern, there i no synchro that I can use to get something out of the LP gain. I would rather see 3 new Aromaseraphy instead of a Aromage synchro.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they don't waste space on the Extra Deck Slot with a non-Generic Aromage Monster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Yeah I guess 3 more sub-monster would be good for the archtype. This card is good for Aromages, but its like a one-time use. Recover LP, then synchro... But exept wyvern, there i no synchro that I can use to get something out of the LP gain. I would rather see 3 new Aromaseraphy instead of a Aromage synchro.
    Ancient fairy give you extra lp by losing 1 field (and it can be good too, because you add another one to the hand for the next turn so they cant destroy it). Anyways, with just 1 heal is enough, as you will always use all the efects in the first heal.

The trick on this is goyo defender, which lead into a great combos, or atleast in a free meliae

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Why did everyone forgets about PSY-Framelord Omega that can let Aroma use Angelica over and over again ?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can't decide if I want a PSYFrame Gear or Aromage in slot 30. Given there is one fewer Aromage than Gears, I guess gears. I hope the Aromages get a Synchro that can retrieve this card from banishment.

And I am still holding hope for Red-Eyes Meteor Dragon and Meteor Black Flare Dragon.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 28th May 2016 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Why did everyone forgets about PSY-Framelord Omega that can let Aroma use Angelica over and over again ?
    The issue with that would be how would you Summon it with the Aromas we currently have? You would essentially need to get Bergamot on the field and then use 2 Angelicas across two different turns.

I would think that, in order for Omega to shine the best, you would need to make it without needing to Synchro-climb.