Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [INOV] Aromaseraphy Angelica

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    The issue with that would be how would you Summon it with the Aromas we currently have? You would essentially need to get Bergamot on the field and then use 2 Angelicas across two different turns.

I would think that, in order for Omega to shine the best, you would need to make it without needing to Synchro-climb.
    Or you use Cananga and Rosemary.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    The issue with that would be how would you Summon it with the Aromas we currently have? You would essentially need to get Bergamot on the field and then use 2 Angelicas across two different turns.

I would think that, in order for Omega to shine the best, you would need to make it without needing to Synchro-climb.
    Simple. Spore's level modulating ability. banish a Lv 1 Plant from grave, tune with Bergamot and you've got an Omega.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not expecting aromages to get a tuner. This makes running Thought ruler much more natural.
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Others had said, I hope this doesn't turn out to be like Shaddolls and Infernoids with their tuners and no-Synchros. But even those 2 archetypes have extra deck monsters. At the very least if it is a Synchro, it will probably be level 7 due to using either Bergamont or Jasmine + Rosemary as materials (because I can see them having you invest in a big monster like Begamont to summon it) Something along the lines of if your lifepoints being higher than your opponent's then it protects your plant monsters from being destroyed by battle and also giving it a once per turn Quasar-like effect in the form of you negating the effect of an opponents card and turning it into you gaining 1000 LP.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Ancient fairy give you extra lp by losing 1 field (and it can be good too, because you add another one to the hand for the next turn so they cant destroy it). Anyways, with just 1 heal is enough, as you will always use all the efects in the first heal.

The trick on this is goyo defender, which lead into a great combos, or atleast in a free meliae
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Why did everyone forgets about PSY-Framelord Omega that can let Aroma use Angelica over and over again ?
    Welp I meant a synchro that has extra effects when you have more LP then your opponent... "But exept wyvern, there i no synchro that I can use to get something out of the LP gain"

But I guess that would be way to situational. Tho we got some very situational cards in the past.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >Free LP gain by drawing or searching it
    >Tuner that summons itself back

This is literally everything I wanted for the archetype oh my goodness this is great!
    It's funny because I remember people talking about hoping Aroma would get a Tuner back when they first came out, although I'm not sure what forum that was.

As for Omega, another option is Rosemary/Carrotman+Copy Plant, or Angelica/Glow-Up+Dandylion/Lonefire/Hippo+TheAfforementioned, or Angelica/Glow-Up+FluffToken+Berga. And in my Aromagician deck I can make it with a Lv1 Tuner and Dragonpit. I'm looking forwards to having fun with this one...

(Also, welcome back Servers)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An Aroma Synchro Monster would be neat. And the Tuner can practially revive herself once per turn.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh381 View Post
    Like Others had said, I hope this doesn't turn out to be like Shaddolls and Infernoids with their tuners and no-Synchros.
    Hi, yes, I'm still waiting for Agents to get a Synchro.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandar View Post
    Hi, yes, I'm still waiting for Agents to get a Synchro.
    Im waiting for a Lost Sanctuary Reboot structure deck.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooo I've testing out an Aromage Synchro deck with this card... and here this the cards easly pulled out:

Ancient Fairy Dragon
    Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
    PSY-Framelord Omega
    Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon

Pretty good so far.