User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 107 Discussion: Mai & Tania vs Anna & Kotori

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 107 Discussion: Mai & Tania vs Anna & Kotori

This episode we have the Tyler Sisters vs Sayaka and Allen. Rather ganging up on Sayaka first and Allen coming in to help her, the duel is a tag duel from the start. Unlike previous Tag Duels, this one is not in Battle Royal style. Both players share the same field, the same Life and the Graveyard. The Tyler Sisters already have a fearsome retribution in Heartland, but the Xyz duo realizes this too late. Sayaka uses a Fairy deck, using cheerleaders like Kotori, while Allen Kozuki uses Trails (if his name wasn't obvious enough). The Tyler Sisters use Amazoness decks and their ace monsters reference Mai Kujaku and Tania. The silver-haired Grace uses Amazoness Pet Liger, referencing Tania's true form and her Amazoness Pet Tiger which Grace even has. The blond Gloria uses Amazoness Empress who resembles Mai. Their playing style is reminiscent to the tag dueling style of the Masks of Light and Darkness, with Gloria using lots of monsters like Mask of Darkness while Grace supports her with her Spell and Trap Cards like Mask of Light.

One Tribute Summoning, two Fusion Summonings and two Xyz Summonings. Well, you might have already expected the outcome.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Thanks to Sayaka's Spell Card, her Fairy Cheer Girl cannot be destroyed by battle, but that doesn't stop the sisters to inflict damage. They also focus more on Sayaka than Allen because it is more fun. While the kids don't play bad, they never gain the advantage during the duel. Pet Liger has only 2500 ATK, but it can increase its ATK during the Damage Step, decrease the ATK of other monsters and it can negate attacks. Empress has the classic "everyone can inflict Piercing Damage" like Dragonbane King Beowulf, which brings them the victory. The strangest part is when Grace activates a card that allows her to Special Summon an Amazoness from her hand, but it's from Gloria's instead.

Before they could card the kids, Gongenzaka and Sawatari comes in, tell them they are Lancers (well, Sawatari tells it, which I actually don't see as another idiot moment) and the Sisters lose interest on the kids and wanna eat the two guys, if you know what I mean.

No Ruri.

The sisters remain calm for most of the duel, showcasing their confidence in their skills and they seek after satisfaction (Kiryu's manzoku). This duel doesn't satisfy them at all. When they finally meet the Lancers, they get pretty excited (or horny). No complains for the art. This episode show the sisters in their glory and gracefulness. Rather than complete jerks, they are more of the arrogant-duelist type, only less cocky, which is something typical for GX female duelist I guess?

Edo is very angry about the fact that he didn't win against Yuya.

By the way, at the beginning of the episode Allen still doesn't see the Lancers as his comrades. Maybe Yuya will get the chance to redeem himself in front of kids. Also, we got ship tease between Allen and Sayaka.

The next episode has another tag duel, that time it's the Tylers vs Yuya and Kurosaki and they will share the same field, as evidenced by Yuya overlaying his Xiangsheng Magician and Kurosaki's Singing Lanius. The next episode seems to be very intense.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 29th May 2016 at 01:30 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    This episode we have the Tyler Sisters vs Sayaka and Allen. Rather ganging up on Sayaka first and Allen coming in to help her, the duel is a tag duel from the start. Unlike previous Tag Duels, this one is not in Battle Royal style. Both players share the same field, the same Life and the Graveyard. The Tyler Sisters already have a fearsome retribution in Heartland, but the Xyz duo realizes this too late. Sayaka uses a Fairy deck, using cheerleaders like Kotori, while Allen Kozuki uses Trails (if his name wasn't obvious enough). The Tyler Sisters use Amazoness decks and their ace monsters reference Mai Kujaku and Tania. The silver-haired Grace uses Amazoness Pet Liger, referencing Tania's true form (Pet could be a reference to Harpie's Pet Dragon). The blond Gloria uses Amazoness Empress who resembles Mai. Well, you might have already expected the outcome. Their playing style is reminiscent to tag dueling style of the Masks of Light and Dark, with Gloria using lots of monsters like Mask of Dark while Grace supports her with her Spell and Trap Cards like Mask of Light.

One Tribute Summoning, two Fusion Summonings and two Xyz Summonings.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Thanks to Sayaka's Spell Card, her Fairy Cheer Girl cannot be destroyed by battle, but that doesn't stop the sisters to inflict damage. They also focus more on Sayaka than Allen because it is more fun. While the kids don't play bad, they never gain the advantage during the duel. Pet Liger has only 2500 ATK, but it can increase its ATK during the Damage Step and it can negate effects. Empress has the classic "everyone can inflict Piercing Damage" like Dragonbane King Beowulf, which brings them the victory. The strangest part is when Grace activates a card that allows her to Special Summon an Amazoness from her hand, but it's from Gloria's instead.

Before they could card the kids, Gongenzaka and Sawatari comes in, tell them they are Lancers (well, Sawatari tells it, which I actually don't see as another idiot moment) and the Sisters lose interest on the kids and wanna eat the two guys, if you know what I mean.

No Ruri.

The sisters remain calm for most of the duel, showcasing their confidence in their skills and they seek after satisfaction (Kiryu's manzoku). This duel doesn't satisfy them at all. When they finally meet the Lancers, they get pretty excited (or horny). No complains for the art. This episode show the sisters in their glory and gracefulness. Rather than complete jerks, they are more of the arrogant-duelist type, only less cocky, which is something typical for GX female duelist I guess?

Edo is very angry about the fact that he didn't win against Yuya.

By the way, at the beginning of the episode Allen still doesn't see the Lancers as his comrades. Maybe Yuya will get the chance to redeem himself in front of kids. Also, we got ship tease between Allen and Sayaka.

The next episode has another tag duel, that time it's the Tylers vs Yuya and Kurosaki and they will share the same field, as evidenced by Yuya overlaying his Xiangsheng Magician and Kurosaki's Singing Lanius. The next episode seems to be very intense.
    Spoiler Alert!

(Shameless copy of another thread)
    That Heavy-Armored Train Iron Wolf shall become real, but pls machine-type locked. So a better Heartlanddraco and another tool for Dinomist to OTK with direct attack.
    Shun seems to know how Amazoness work.

You missed a bit about the preview, allow me to hype up my fellow RR players:

Picture of New RR Equip Spell
    Spoiler Alert!

Picture of RR Pendulum CONFIRMED:
    Spoiler Alert!

Episode link: http://streamin.to/embed-5xv47uaa21nw-852x460.html
    Thanks as always to Lolster

EDIT: Damn, everybody is mentioning a RUM but I cant find it :0
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 29th May 2016 at 10:55 AM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    I liked all the new cards; Sayaka misplaying made me sad by her reaction, meanwhile the sisters were freaking awesome, especially in the battle aura part (that new Main Deck monster was way better than few of the old ones, Liger too). Is sad that The Man and Sawatari will be fodderized off-screen...
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 29th May 2016 at 11:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, nice episode overall, also, since I forgot Annas surname, I was surprised to see Trains again.

But most important:

Spoiler Alert!

The Kozuki Train might have stopped, but the Ruri Hype Train never does!

EDIT: Damn ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

(Shameless copy of another thread)
    That Heavy-Armored Train Iron Wolf shall become real, but pls machine-type locked. So a better Heartlanddraco and another tool for Dinomist to OTK with direct attack.
    Shun seems to know how Amazoness work.

You missed a bit about the preview, allow me to hype up my fellow RR players:

Picture of New RR Spell
    Spoiler Alert!

Picture of RR Pendulum CONFIRMED:
    Spoiler Alert!

Episode link: http://streamin.to/embed-5xv47uaa21nw-852x460.html
    Thanks as always to Lolster

EDIT: Damn, everybody is mentioning a RUM but I cant find it :0
    Spoiler Alert!
    There is no RUM, I guess they only mistook the RR Equip Spell for it
    Last edited by yshipster; 29th May 2016 at 10:54 AM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, remember is a Tag Duel, Shun might be using Yuya's Scales (and that looks like Flip Toad) even if it wouldn't make any sense to have them on his disk. So I would wait until the episode airs in one week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Guys, remember is a Tag Duel, Shun might be using Yuya's Scales (and that looks like Flip Toad) even if it wouldn't make any sense to have them on his disk. So I would wait until the episode airs in one week.
    Thought so too, but it really wouldn't make sense if Yuyas cards would be on Shuns disk. Also, finally using Pendulums would complete his character development a bit more. But maybe these are just my own wishes...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Well, nice episode overall, also, since I forgot Annas surname, I was surprised to see Trains again.

But most important:

Spoiler Alert!

The Kozuki Train might have stopped, but the Ruri Hype Train never does!

EDIT: Damn ninjas

Spoiler Alert!
    There is no RUM, I guess they only mistook the RR Equip Spell for it
    Spoiler Alert!

Ah ok, I guess that makes sense^^
    But the Xyz looks different, looks like Rank 5 or higher.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Why would Shun be using Yuya's pendulums? On his own disk?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Why would Shun be using Yuya's pendulums? On his own disk?
    |
    |
    V

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Thought so too, but it really wouldn't make sense if Yuyas cards would be on Shuns disk. Also, finally using Pendulums would complete his character development a bit more. But maybe these are just my own wishes...
    Shun already used Pendulum in Standart, remember, Gongenzaka used a card that gave those to him. Everything is possible.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why wouldn't he just use his own pendulums?

Sayaka is Kotori 1.5
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th May 2016 at 11:15 AM.