User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [OCG] Sample DP17 Decks and Silent Paladin Details

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Yeah, but a whole SP pack dedicated to LV, at this point would at least need some Arc-V anime precedence. Give me that, and I'll start seeing Masked Knight LV in my Collectors Pack dreams.
    Not a whole, it may come with some other themes that need to be better explored.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Just Rmember Nekroz. Rituals stepped hard into the scene, like outta nowehere. When nobody was giving a fuck about Rituals.
    Nekroz had ARC-V booster packs slowly increasing Ritual focus and lore connections to previous Rituals; they weren't entirely out of nowhere.
    Sanokal

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    How's that? You don't even know the effect of the promo yet? How can you even make that judgement?
    I learned about it in the Discord chat. I don't know why an article hasn't been made on it yet but, since it hasn't, I'm not going to copy the effect here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still mad at Konami for giving us Silent support instead of generic LV support. Screw Silent monster cards, I just want to play updated Horus and Armed Dragon decks. What about the unreleased LV support that Chazz used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxut has the effect of "Silent Paladin". I'm going by what Google Translate says, but the effect should be something like this:

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Silent Swordsman LV3" or 1 "Silent Magician LV4" from your Deck to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, when a Spell Card is activated that would target 1 monster you control: You can negate that activation. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or by your opponent's card effect: You can target 1 LIGHT "LV" monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

Does it correspond to what you heard in the chat, Hope?

EDIT: Also, it's a Fairy-type monster.
    Last edited by Eerie Code; 4th June 2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Added type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    Maxut has the effect of "Silent Paladin". I'm going by what Google Translate says, but the effect should be something like this:

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Silent Swordsman LV3" or 1 "Silent Magician LV4" from your Deck to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, when a Spell Card is activated that would target 1 monster you control: You can negate that activation. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or by your opponent's card effect: You can target 1 LIGHT "LV" monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

Does it correspond to what you heard in the chat, Hope?

EDIT: Also, it's a Fairy-type monster.
    I don't understand Konami's thought process when it comes to supporting archetypes sometimes. If this is the real effect it does nothing to help the new Silent's. if it could at least search them it would have been alright at most.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.