User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (INOV) - Graydle Slime Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(INOV) - Graydle Slime Jr.

Since theres no thread on it yet. Thoughts on the card?

LV 2 Water Aqua Type

When normal summoned, you can special summon 1 Graydle monster in your graveyard, then you can SS one aqua monster of the same level from your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle you can SS one graydle monster from your deck.
    Last edited by GeneralSteps; 9th June 2016 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. Likely will be the only Graydle support we'll get in this set, but I like it. Helps speed things up and makes getting rank 3 water Xyzs or Graydle Dragon much easier.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good example of one card helping extend an archetype pure playstyle without having to rely on hybrid capabilities. With that being said, this card is the XX-Saber Faultroll and Emmersblade of the deck. Helps assist summoning the archetype's boss with ease, Graydle Dragon and brings out Sea Dragon Gishilnolon without any problems either. Contributes to Rank 3 and 5 Xyz plays too. Especially giving Graydle decks an out to RR Ultimate Falcon without Kaijus using Number 73: Abyss Splash (something to consider in Dinomist too). While also being deadly when in destroyed in battle.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just post this in the INOV thread?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whole card text

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Graydle" monster in your Graveyard; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except WATER monsters, also Special Summon that target, then you can Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type monster with the same Level from your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Graydle" monster from your Deck.

Could we talk about the trish enabler for greydles? Normal summon slime Jr, special greydle from grave, summon silent angler from hand. 4+3+2=9. Also slime Jr compliments slime Sr. Jr summons eagle, Sr destroys Jr and eagle, Sr summons a greydle from grave and eagle steals an opponent's monster then dragon FTW. I'm tempted to run de-synchro for lolz since it allows you to use trish's effect again for more banishing. It will probably be a 1-2 of.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Could we talk about the trish enabler for greydles? Normal summon slime Jr, special greydle from grave, summon silent angler from hand. 4+3+2=9. Also slime Jr compliments slime Sr. Jr summons eagle, Sr destroys Jr and eagle, Sr summons a greydle from grave and eagle steals an opponent's monster then dragon FTW. I'm tempted to run de-synchro for lolz since it allows you to use trish's effect again for more banishing. It will probably be a 1-2 of.
    Read the effect more closely.

"then you can Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type monster with the same Level"

This means it an only Summon Aqua-Type Levels 2, 3, 5, and 8. So no Trish. (And Silent Angler is Fish-Type.)

Also, the reaction of my female Graydle-using OC:
    Spoiler Alert!
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Read the effect more closely.

"then you can Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type monster with the same Level"

This means it an only Summon Aqua-Type Levels 2, 3, 5, and 8. So no Trish. (And Silent Angler is Fish-Type.)

Also, the reaction of my female Graydle-using OC:
    Spoiler Alert!
    You realize Silent Angler can SS itself from hand when you control WATER Monster(s) right ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    You realize Silent Angler can SS itself from hand when you control WATER Monster(s) right ?
    *facepalm*
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically what indy said.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course people would go with possibilities for summoning Trishula. I'm sorry, but that card is vastly overrated, and I'm not going to put it in my deck, any time in the near or distant future. Besides, I can't afford it, so yeah...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."